Almost everywhere I look its "suck dick" but seriously what's the draw or appeal to it?

Almost everywhere I look its "suck dick" but seriously what's the draw or appeal to it?

All I want to do is stick it in pussy, I literally have 0 interest in any kind of dick oral. Kinda turned off by it (I had a girl try it on me once, I got limp in her mouth).

I literally, truly, do not get it, so anons help me understand what this fixation is about.

lol /thread

you prefer men

so does jerking, your point is?

Id rather be kissing a girl's lips than putting my dick in them.

no actually have no interests there either
> inb4 specifically said I love sticking my dick in pussy

And actually I didn't think it felt all that great either, tiny bit scary since I felt her teeth.

The sucking just made it feel numb.

Most women don't do it very well tbh but you need to get a really great blowjob before making your mind up for sure, because they do exist.

For general purposes though I'm kinda with you.

this, but also the degrading her makes it better

i was kinda meh to oral for a while, but really enjoy it much more as i got older

If you have a girl that is good at it and is into it, it's great to watch her (for lack of a better term) devour your cock and then to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow it etc.

but I'm with you. Mouth comes nowhere close to pussy as far as how it feels.

I have no interest in degrading women, I think its barbaric and awful.

Bitchy women with attitude problems I just don't want to deal with. More a case of thinking they ought to be shot rather than "degraded".

Na, I'll take a great bj anyday over actual sex.

Bad head be bad.

>but seriously what's the draw or appeal to it?

Well OP, you've had your question answered, as if it needed answering in the first place. It can feel amazing when done well. I've had blowjobs that felt better than any pussy I've ever had.

Did you really want your question answered, or do you just want an excuse to tell everyone your opinion?

i like when she bites my dick

Her name?

Kek I kinda like you tbh.

Her name was joy, nurse at the local hospital who had been divorced for a couple years. She said she got really good at giving head to her husband and other guys had complimented her on it. She wanted to give it to me too, so I let her since she insisted.

all I got out of this, a couple weeks of talking over email leading up to this FWB...
> was a single session
> where we had sex Once
> I fingered her out
> and then she gave me this bj

She deepthroated and the pressure almost made it hurt. But by the end I was starting to get limp (I was not interested).

The only thing I liked about this was seeing her head going up and down and thinking how precious she looked with her hair like that, so I pet her hair.

We didnt have a 2nd meetup and im guessing my lackluster reception of her BJ (since its something she practiced at) was part of it.

I didnt get what I wanted out of this - I wanted bareback sex and since I had to use a condom I got limp right after I finished and I couldnt even go for a 2nd round.

Only way she got me hard to do oral was some tickling on my balls.

she offered to get on top and ride me (my favorite position) but my dick was limp after she stopped sucking and it seemed like she was abit upset about all of this so I just said "no thats fine"

I didnt want to upset her more by making her do another chore at this, because I definitely wanted a 2nd, 3rd, 4th session etc.

> no that's fine

holy fuck

Communication is the key in any sexual relationship. You should have told her it wasn't working for you, though I realise that's pretty much going to end badly so early into a fuckbuddy relationship. Her "foreplay" game sounds weak as fuck, her husband was probably very easy to get going.

I don't find deepthroat pleasurable either, I'm all about the head of the dick, when a girl keeps the cock shallow and works the head with various pressures. Kind of hard to explain, but you probably understand. I wouldn't let one experience put you off though, just find a girl who's willing to take advice and experiment with what feels good to your unique cock, bro.

yeah I know, if I hadn't said that, I coulda got it twice, and in the position I like

I dont know if I woulda been able to get hard again though, so its kinda neither here nor there. Attraction had nothing to do with it.

still im the one who talked to her (email) the next day hoping to hook up with her again

so I dont see how she'd necessarily have been offended by that since I made it clear that I still wanted her, if she was upset about the encounter - id think that would have made her feel relieved

> also she was 40yo with 3 kids, so it may just be that she really did find someone for a legit relationship like she said
> or maybe this turned her off to doing any kind of sex stuff for awhile

I was leaning pretty hard on wanting bareback though.

You obviously haven't got a good Head in you young life. Hire a professional. If that doesn't change your mind, you will be a rare one (though its highly unlikely)

Just tell the girl how you want your dick sucked. Call her a dirty slut at the same time, and she'll be insta-wet.

Most girls are terrible at it. But youre a faggot if you can't figure out a way to use her mouth to get off.

U wot M8?

I've had some lackluster head that made my dick fall asleep before. But my wife.... there's a reason I married her.

>Takes it balls deep
>Can go fast while doing so without gagging
>Uses her tongue to lick up and down my dick and balls if she's going slow
>Will go all the down and then stay there for a moment to lick everything

I usually can't last 2 minutes.... especially if her mouth is hot that day.

Forgot to add that sometimes she'll grab my hand and put it on her head to let me push her head up and down....not really rough though.

What a fuckin bunch of faggots and virgins.

A good blowjob is usually orders of magnitude better than pussy (but it is hard to get, requires girl with talent, motivation, and the right mood).

Debasing a girl during sex is usually a good think. It is in the female nature to be subservient to a male she finds worthy (this is generally clued by her calling him real man or asshole). Dominating her properly is critical to maximize her pleasure, and depending on the sub, it may require somekind of degradation (specially in the corporal sense, helping to establish physical dominance and increasing the estimuli load in the nervous system, blurring the limits between low intesity pain and pleasure).

Hey OP, suck dick.

it feels good having someone on their knees submitting to you and serving you in pleasure.

heck I can do that with some water/lube and my own fingers, I don't find that really interesting because I prefer stimulation going on the shaft

im uncut so it just makes any head stimulation really intense but that doesn't amount to any buildup of tension (it kinda becomes painful eventually) - I don't get into that sorta thing

you fail to understand that I DONT want it sucked

use her mouth? I already do its called Kissing and that gets me nice and hard and gets my pants dirty with precum

I specifically, really, want to put my dick in pussy. Bareback too, even using condoms is a turnoff at this point. I have a one track mind about where I want my dick going.

yeah but I dont Want to debase a girl because that would be me lying, I dont feel that way about girls. I mean I dont put them on a pedestal either but I consider them equals so id have to go out of my way to degrade a woman - and I wouldnt feel good about it either.

I can be (and am) dominating/forceful without doing that.

>The year of our Lord 2017
>Not having a girl push you down on the bed
>Straddle one of your legs
>And move forward and backwards so her tits rub on your legs while she sucks you

Oh you poor children

and if she was submitting/servicing me in pleasure then she'd give me what I want

> bareback
> no quarreling about it
> as much as I want, just let it keep happening until I decide to get up

> having a girl push you down on the bed

in what fantasy book does this ever happen?

in my experience the girl takes her clothes off, gets on the bed and opens her legs

like 95 times out of 100

You are either a virgin or only attract prudish girls who lay there like a dead fish praying you'll hurry up and cum.

Okay, we get it, you don't like it.
Why the fuck is this conversation still going on?

I used to think like this before I had my dick sucked

I agree. We should be discussing the merits of poo in the loo

nah, lost my v to my 2nd girlfriend and we ended up doing it probably about 50 times, and ive been with 4 other girls since then

prudish? that isnt how id describe them

unless things have changed with girls in general within about the last 3 years or so... or maybe its just girls from your area, who knows...

in my experience girls just aren't all that aggressive when it comes to sex, they're tender and sensitive and when they lay there like that they're getting wet at the thought of the impending penetration

Maybe, just maybe, because OP is a closet faglord? Just saying.
I've gotten my fair share of bad blowjobs but come on, "going limp inside her mouth", yeah unless she bit it off, I'll say OP is a closet faglord.

Suction

Its great when you are either very horny or the person giving is very good at it.
Its not a regular part of my sex life though because i'd rather just eat my gf out and then fuck her.

From what I have heard it is the best feeling. Got to mind the teeth but other then that there is nothing my partner wants more than oral. Maybe to stick it in my ass again but you know.

suction made my dick numb, I don't consider that pleasurable or interesting

and probably made me go limp too

Wanting to blow my load as far in her pussy as I can doesnt sound gay, in my opinion.

Plus also being a tits/lips guy, not an ass or legs man.

I find it visually very appealing and quite a turn on for power reasons, but I've only ever finished through it like... maybe twice? and usually it was really mostly hands. It really just doesn't feel that good for me.

That said, I've never tried deepthroating, and I suspect that might be a lot better.

Love getting rimmed though.