Thoughts on Blood Father?

Thoughts on Blood Father?

Mel is back baby!

His daughter's acting was shit-tier but Mel carried the whole thing on his back

Can't wait to see more of him

But I heard he beats up a statue wearing an SS outfit? Are we allowed to like something that is hostile to alt-righters?

yeah and he screams "Here's your NAZI shit!"

Felt like that scene was only there so Mel could show hes ok with jews now. Really weird and jarring scene.

Wait it says august 12 release in the US

I never saw it advertised at the theater near me. Now not a single showing any where close.

What is this kikery.

he never left you double nigger

It's a nice little movie. Its not memorable, but its enjoyable. Mel is one of my favorite actors. Nice to see him being a badass again.

This, felt a bit out of place honestly.

Enjoyed it but, Enjoy everyone of he's movies. Fucking jews man, To many years without.

He didn't leave, yes

He was shut out by the faggot kikes

Based fucking Mel

It was good seeing as I just wanted to Mel back in movies. Hope he starts showing up in more stuff, probably not doe

He's a terrible fucking actor.

Glad he torpedoed his own career so I didn't have to see his shit tier acting anymore.

Get lost Matthew, don't you have a family to kill

Why the fuck didn't he play an old Max in Fury Road?

Prequel to american history x

Butthurt child of Israel spotted.

Fuck right off

its got mel gibson in it so Sup Forums loves it.

its shit. he should stick to directing

No he was excellent in this film. So fit and he looked really good with the gun. He better star in more

>daughter gets in over here head
>lands her on her estranged working class father's doorstep
>he goes on a rampage trying to get to the bottom of the twisty tale of intrigue

It's a worse Edge of Darkness.
But Mel's fun to watch so it was still alright

Honestly if you watched this and enjoyed it, and like the premise, just go watch edge of darkness, he's great in it and the whole thing just packs way more punch

>Sup Forums only gives a shit about Mel because he's racist and homophobic
If he kept making movies without that incident, no one here would give a shit. You're all pathetic.

ttbqhwyf

If you say its good youre obviously Sup Forums. This movie was generic as fuck. Hes a good actor though and I wouldnt mind seeing him in better movies - or better yet back to directing.

He did direct Apocalypto and Braveheart though, so there are actual legitimate reasons for people to like him.

>tfw you could have acted and been a better daughter to Mel than that stupid girl