She's one dirty gal

in all the best ways

Princess

She should start flashing on stage

feet?

That's a fantastic photo of her.

fully agree, we all should get to enjoy those tits as often as possible

hnnng

Can you imagine what the bed on her tour bus has been through?

the whole set makes me diamonds

Get outta here. You're classin' the place up.

A lewd man would say he wants to lick from the base of her spine to the back of her neck, but I'm not a lewd man so I won't.

On my knees for Tay.

Why?

there's probably stains on there that'll never wash out

Who dis?

M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I'm s-so lucky t-to have her... Last w-week w-was terrible, m-many sir alpha men w-were sending m-messages; th-they w-were demanding things f-from h-her: f-from d-demanding a-a meeting wh-where they will r-ravish h-her b-body t-to o-ordering h-her to chat p-privately o-online...I-I'm s-so scared they a-are ignoring m-my hold o-on h-her and are t-trying to steal h-her from m-me...

i´d lick her whole body from head to toe, friend

How many bodies has she got in her bed at once?

fuck so hot, more feet?

Because I exist to serve Tay, I belong on my knees in her presence.

Sarah Snyder, my good man. Enjoy.

My oral fixation is really acting up lately, because I just want to press my tongue firmly against the tip of her big toe and not lift it from her skin until it's brushed every inch of her.

So you're just bowing to her on your knees at all times?

I'm on my knees whenever I worship her.

I will enjoy thank you brother

I see user

She's kinda my depravity muse lately. Also, how rude of me. Here's her Instagram.

instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/

imagine the taste of her pussy

as many as she can fit

>737126440
Want more?

I need to go first, before she's all sloppy.

Judging by her delicate figure, she must be a very healthy eater. I dated a vegan girl once, and she's the best-tasting person I've ever gone down on. I was happy to spend as much time down there as possible.

damn thats a hot pic

Who is this

I only worship the real thing.

what if i were to walk up to you with my thick cock out while you were on your knees?

Not sure what you're getting at...I worship Tay, what do you have to do with it?

Are you sure?

does tay not want you sucking cock for her, worshipping her correctly?

dont care

yeah, fakes wont do it
tay is classy

I love Tay's true beauty.

If Tay wanted me to, I would suck cock for her. I would do anything for my Queen.

More of this thick slut

and so if i my thick cock is in front of you... and tay wants you to suck cock... you're going to open wide right?

What if Tay wanted you to paint her nails while sucking cock?

you think you'd get the chance to take her before anyone else?
sky ferreira
part-time singer, part-time model, full-time cocktease

Daisy nigga

Absolutely, I would suck it so good for Tay

I would try my best to not ruin Tay's perfect nails while I sucked on whatever cocks she wanted me to.

So adorable.

>I would try my best to not ruin Tay's perfect nails while I sucked on whatever cocks she wanted me to.
But you would accept the challenge, right? If she wanted to be pampered while watching you suck a fat one?

Just in that session. What do you think her play is when she invites fans back to her bus to party?

there we go, good boy. im sure you wouldn't mind dressing up like tay in that pic, wearing pink lipstick to suck cock, would you?

Of course. Anything for Tay.

hng yes, diamonds

Of course not, I'd love to dress up like Tay.

sup BOIS

Ariana is queen

Ariana Grenade

perfect... after i fuck your face im going to lay back and relax as i imagine tay sucking my thick cock

Your actions are commendable my friend, but there's no fighting autism of this magnitude. It's an uphill battle

where my bi fags at who want to suck dick and look at celebs ?

Emma ASS

shes hot af...

ugh, fuck yess

she never gets old

I'd suck you deep just like Tay would want me to.

Pretty lewd