Fucking my classmate tonight who's never had a big dick before? What positions can I do to ease her into it?

Fucking my classmate tonight who's never had a big dick before? What positions can I do to ease her into it?

Go doggy right out of the gate and tear it up. That's the only way

lol seriously?

>big

she can handle your 5incher

Lmao buddy you might be over stating your self on the Internet, either way. Prone bone is best for easing anything in

whats prone bone?

> Implying she will receive a big dick

I am so tired of you fucking tiny dicked virgins making threads about your
>big dick

>never had big dick before

And still wont have after tonight

If you're that retarded you can't infer what "prone bone means" please don't risk reproducing. We need to trim the fat on the gene pool.

She lays belly down, sometimes a pillow under her belly helps get the angle right, and you mount on top pretty much laying on top of her like pic related

Wreck her ass until it looks like an exploded hot pocket

Get blowjob and cum in her ass

Cool, i'll try it. Any others?

Show us your dick faggot

i'm surprised no one has asked for a pic of his cock yet
i guess it's not as gay as i thought here

This

Too late

try her on her side with her bottom leg straight and her top leg bent perpendicular to her body
straddle her bottom leg go to town
I like this one because I can play with her clit and asshole at the same time

is that you OP? what are measurements?

Looks like 7x5

I'll try but i dont know how flexible she is and it sounds like she might need to be lol

8 actually

do you have a masters in cock measuring?

Op do not be stupid bro. First of all, you need to make a good lasting impression that she will never forget. Yes, be a gentleman at first romance, kiss her everywhere, eat her puss etc. Fuck her slowy, but eventually just ravage her pussy balls deep and hard you need to imprint your fucking so deep in her head she will always lust that hard painful fuck.

Its called liberal arts.

hate to be a dick dude but thats average thickness around 5 inches or so. yes, it's long...but the only thing you are gonna hurt her is poking her cervix. Best thing to do is create a buffer with a pillow or diff positions so you dont hurt her that way. if your dick was thicker you wouldnt have to worry about that because even putting in a few inches in would have been more than enough.

>filename

Isn't this a facebook pic?

Mushroom stamp the back of her uterus.
Hit her tonsils from the bottom up.

Clearly a picture taken from internet. What about a timestamp, OP?

she can't lift a leg??

If he has a small dick, take her from behind.
If he has a long dick, reverse cowgirl.
If he has a thick dick, cowgirl.

what's the girth?
yes

>big dick
>literal needle dick
Ouch mate. Reality is gonna strike

proof?

This.