Ask part of God anything

Ask part of God anything

what is love?

A feeling of connection and closeness. Love is toward anyone or anything, and the strength and nature of the connection varies based on the people involved.

Here's something I bet you didn't know. Maybe you do idk, but that painting by Michelangelo is painted on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel in the Vatican.
If you look closely at the image the portion where god and his angels are, it resembles a brain.
My interpretation of this is that religion and everything else around us is only a product of the capability of our brain.
If people had found out that his intention was as such, he would have been hanged instantly.

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.
>Life exists to perceive the world, as the world exists to be perceived. Everything can be seen as forms of development.

Love is All that I AM and nothing without

Right, life is so fucking curious and beyond comprehension for humans. I do my best to work things out in my head but I understand that I am who I am an I have limitations. Theres so much beauty and wonder in this universe.

I'm the kind of guy that would give his life up just to see what happens in the next million years. I seek answers daily.

Regardless I think many people are as you posted in the image. "Those who do not see". Now I'm not claiming that "I see", but I do agree that it is foolish to be sure you are correct about anything. I accept things as they are, and I question everything that is. For that very reason I manage to live a very comfortable and intellectually vibrant life.

Also for those stuck in limbo with their life, realize that everything you are told is not absolute. For example, why do you pay taxes? Its because you were told to and everyone else does it. But to be human does not require taxes nor does it require anything other than yourself and the necessities of life. Everything else is just a gracious luxury.

Certainty isn't foolish, but is when it prevents understanding. Conviction allows you to convince others, and sometimes that is necessary.

What is God?

moses asked once God who am I to do all these things? God replyed I AM I AM

God is everything that is, happening as it is.

I won't... oh fuck I did

ok

Why call that God instead of just calling it the cosmos?

Oh fuck you're right
>Vatican isn't that bad anymore.jpg

God, the Dao, the universe... these are all simply different views. Viewing existence as God allows for a certain connection, but of course it depends on who you are and what you do with it.

This theory is nice, but the church says no, at least the Catholitards

It seems to me that calling it God just allows for a certain confusion when talking to people.

I'd rather just call a spade a spade and the universe the universe.

If you are not them, why should you listen to what you don't have to believe?
You're more than welcome to. As a part of God, I see my role in relation to other parts, and how my actions are effective. I'm also able to let go of what I'm not, and I believe that faith is instrumental in this.

You don't need faith to understand cause and effect or to understand yourself. Indeed, faith is a demonstrably terrible method of understanding.

I thought Sup Forums was sane enough to realize God is just as real as this kid on Call of Duty actually having banged my mom

ur lack of faith is disturbing

The point of faith is not understanding, but a means of letting go of that which you do not yet understand. Faith will facilitate that which you hope for, but it won't accomplish anything for you. In conjunction with action and will, faith has practical use.

nice feet

why did you take my brother's life

Why does Adam have a belly button and nipples? He didn't had a mum and why does a man need nipples or he must have been a semi woman before?

Can you translate that into something comprehensible?

You don't need faith to realize that you don't understand things. You don't need faith to have hope. The practical use of faith is to keep children from swimming in crocodile infested rivers.

If God is exists then you guys wouldn't be fat retards in your mom's basements

I didn't. His life left him when it did because it had to, and now he exists elsewhere in an entirely different capacity. I am sorry for your loss.
Man and woman are like sine and cosine waves, just different applications of human genes. Men have those things because they could have been women, and a belly button is present to receive umbilical nutrients.
Faith is an optional form of strength of belief.
I'm not, therefore God (the universe as it is) doesn't not exist.

Faith is a pathway to come to a belief. It's contrasted with reason.

It may be, but isn't necessarily. Furthermore, having faith built upon reason allows for a high level of assurance.

Can I cum in your hair?

If you have a belief based on reason, faith is irrelevant.

i dont believe in a god but if he/you are real do i still get to go to heaven when i die if i lived a good life without religion or am i disqualified?

>part of God
Is this a Hindu thing?

I too watched westworld

Probably not.
>If you have a belief based on reason, faith is irrelevant.
For you maybe, but I have faith in my reasoned beliefs. In my own opinion, this allows me to let go of them and to act reactively.

>In my own opinion, this allows me to let go of them and to act reactively.
What does that even mean?

stupid.

If you live a good life, you are not disqualified from receiving exactly what you deserve. Furthermore, by doing good, good will come to you. Heaven is an ideal awarded to those who deserve it.
It isn't not a Hindu thing, but I am an omnist.

>Furthermore, by doing good, good will come to you.
Reminder that karma is bullshit.

>omnist
Is this different in any way from pantheism? I'm just a plain old atheist myself *tips fedora* but views like these are kinda nifty.

I live in the present, because the past no longer exists and the future does not exist. I have faith that everything will happen as it is supposed to, because it is happening how it is; because of this I am content.
>Nice digits. Control what you are in control of, and react to that which you are not. You don't have to concern yourself with your perception of reality; simply perceive, and you will find yourself living instantaneously.

Omnists are wackos who believe in all religions, even though many religions are mutually exclusive.

Karma is simply the principle that action has consequence. It doesn't mean that you will pay for your crimes, but it means that committing criminal acts will make you the sort of person who committed them. If this makes you get in trouble for something else unrelated later, then that is your karma.

>at taco bell
Beef? Chicken? Steak?

Not OP, but karma isn't necessarily a mystical supernatural thing. I think it can be observed that people have a tendency in general to reap what they sow.

>I live in the present, because the past no longer exists and the future does not exist.
Okay, in a certain sense you are right.
>I have faith that everything will happen as it is supposed to
Everything will happen the way that it's going to happen. You don't need faith for that.
>You don't have to concern yourself with your perception of reality; simply perceive
This I have a problem with, because your perception of reality can be wrong.

I choose to believe in everything, categorically. What this means is that the theoretical notion of anything is true until proven false. I accept the truths of religions which do not conflict, and don't concern myself with that which does conflict without good reason.

that's strangely hot
look at those feet, damn

Beef. Might as well get the fullest experience if you're gonna eat that

>Karma is simply the principle that action has consequence
That's not karma, that's Newton's Third Law.
>It doesn't mean that you will pay for your crimes
Then what is the point of the label?
They frequently do not though. Good people have terrible outcomes and bad people have wonderful outcomes.

So you believe in bigfoot and pixies and aliens plotting our overthrow in the Andromeda galaxy?

we are the ones we been waiting for

If it is, will it help or hinder you to worry about it?
>Don't worry about if your perception may be wrong, simply look and find out if you are seeing clearly. Then, act accordingly.
>>You don't need faith for anything. However, you may have it, and it may bring peace of mind and assurance.

Thank you this information will be added to my data

>They frequently do not though. Good people have terrible outcomes and bad people have wonderful outcomes.
Yeah like I said, general tendency. You're definitely right in many cases. I don't have any religious beliefs at all, personally.

Newton's Third Law is simply the law of karma, in the order in which these thoughts were conceived.
Simply because there are exceptions does not mean that patterns are not present.
Not without evidence. I don't see a reason to disbelieve in them, but I also don't have a reason to concern myself with belief in their existence.
>Yes.

>If it is, will it help or hinder you to worry about it?
Help, because I may find a way to fix it.
>simply look and find out if you are seeing clearly
...which is your perception, the thing we are discussing.
>However, you may have it, and it may bring peace of mind and assurance.
Assurance through faith is a hollow thing, a comforting blanket for children.

Will Yotsuba go to heaven