How much of this shit do i need to overdose? I'm 70kg

how much of this shit do i need to overdose? I'm 70kg

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086071064/
steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them.

Benzos are pretty difficult to OD on. You likely don't even have enough to do so.

just this much? i doubt it but ill find out

yea i can get a lot more can you give me an estimated dosage ?

You'll wake up with liver failure and suffer all the pains of hell for another week before dying. Bad way to go.

Hey could u buy me a steam game before you OD

if theres any over the counter drugs that would work better i just chose these because i can get them easily

Can u buy me Player unknown battleground before u die? Pls help some living steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086071064/

U GOT MY IDEA

sharpie in the pooper and your steam username first

Are you really living if you cant afford a $30 game..

Buy me metro last light before you OD steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

sharpie in the pooper?

not a queer

No, overdosing on meds is a bad idea in general.
They're rarely strong enough to actually kill you in one fell swoop - but they will inflict severe organ failure if overdosed on. Which will be pain and nausea for a week to a fortnight and there's fuck all you can do about it - regretting at this point is horribly futile.

If you must overdose, do it on morphine or find some proper cyanide.

But really, don't kill yourself, it's a bad plan and once done, you can't change opinion.

I'm a uni student, that's why

OP why r u ending it all

80 grams. ie you cant

cuz i like traps

how do i get cyanide without dark web?

I pulled in £15k while I was a student, stop making excuses.

It's a basic part of photo equipment, if you're processing your photographs the old fashioned way, dark room etc.
Google toxic substances and where to get them.

Again, I won't recommend suicide, but it's your choice.
Just remember that you're leaving people behind, and that once done, you can never change your mind.

buy me steam games befoee you od steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

too expensive

You live in england where it's possible to make money as a student, i live in italy and specifically Naples. Here you don't find jobs while having the time to study. Not making excuses :)

Nothing's too expensive when you're planning your own death - you have no other use for the money anyway.