Compared to the fact that I only used 9.76 dollars on both weed and paper...

Compared to the fact that I only used 9.76 dollars on both weed and paper, and these are 6 out of the seven first joints I've rolled are these alright. (the last seventh joint was included in the price)

Worst, flattest rolls I've ever seen.

Could be worse for your first few tbh.

buy a pipe

worst joints ever dont waste money like this wtf how.will you even smoke them

Op here
Okay cool got an fucking annoying shaking thingy that makes it impossible to do

Dude just get a pipe. It will stretch that weed out a lot longer. Joints are cool when you have a ton of weed. But if you're rationing then you should hit little one hit bowls in a pipe/bubbler.

dude that's fucking awful

those shitty rolles wtf

>no tip

Pretty bad bro, you need practice, it's all in the thumbs. im sure I could double the amount of joints you have based on how lumpy and loose those are.

Buy an ounce and roll it all yourself. I did that and my joints were awesome after all the practice.

No crutch? I thought that was pretty much a necessity

Where's the roach mayn? How you gonna smoke that??

>My second time rolling a few years back

those are terrible joints dont even smoke those. not bad for a new toker tho. keep practicing

smart kek

Not OP but what rizzla do you guys use? For rolling a joint for myself I just use the standard green rizzla but I've heard you need thinner papers or something?

Gonna waste so much weed kek when will young weedos realize a bowl is so much easier/cost efficient

go for something like this

u make me sick

do you roll w/ or w/o tobacco?

a roach is the last bit of resinous bud left in a crutch-less joint, do you mean a crutch? if you smoke a crutch that's not good

Op here is this any better?
And I do know that bowls are better. But mine are for on the run not to be used at home.
Only got shitty tiny AF paper

gotta be tighter my man

How can some people not roll? Its literally the easiest thing to do.
Pic is some cookies and cream + bluepower Hash made rosin
(Inb4 cut nails, i do, i just lost my nail clippers after a trip out of town and needed new ones but didn't have the time do to work and school. It was hard enough finding the time to even smoke a bowl or joint)

Some of the cookies and cream used (outdoor)