Today UPS will deliver my $4000 MacBook Pro. the best mobile computer money can buy

Today UPS will deliver my $4000 MacBook Pro. the best mobile computer money can buy.

To put it short, The #PCMasterRace isn't. how does the saying go? Any man who must say 'i am king' is not the king? the true computer master race has been lurking in the shadows, ruling from secret: #AppleUsersRuleTheWorld.

Anyway, can't wait to try the EmojiBar! already have my Akitio Node TB3 eGPU enclosure, with GTX970 (hey, i had some spares. it works!)

Yeah, i game on a Mac. sure, i have to use Bootcamp to do it, but i am secure in the knowledge that i have not only the superior hardware, but that i can use the superior operating system. and frankly, you can game on MacOS - many steam games are Mac ready now.

long story short: Winblows Lusers, you can suck my steel expansion rod. and if you don't like it? Well, sorry you're poor. keep buying those $300 walmart shitboxes, somebody has to keep Taiwan in business. oh and you may wish to consider getting a better job at some point in life. maybe give up the weed, or the booze or something.

price =/= power.

working on one, fast builds, 16gb ram is ok performs almost as well as my lenovo, too bad it cant play anything beyond league

What the fuck does ram have to do with performance?

Moron

Obvious bait is obvious.

I feel sorry for anyone falling for this shit. Nobody is going to legitimately post a Mac to say "my computer is better than yours!" thread. At least not here...

>Thinking that MacBooks are better than Windows machines

Obvious bait
You do know it's ddr3 ram as well right?
>Posted from my $3500MBP

I'm sorry, are you actually retarded?

thats actually exactly what i'm doing. i own every apple product from this century except the iPad, and i owned two of those previously. Apple products are vastly superior.

Dell XPS 15 > any MacBook pro

Ghost of Steve jobs plz go.

Supreme baiterino

hey spags

>Dell XPS 15 > any MacBook pro

XPS15 has only one thunderbolt3 port at pciex2. MacBook pro has four x4 tb3 ports. sorry! you lose.

also doesn't have retina display. 1920x1080? lol. doesn't have a PCI-express storage either. hello 40gbps mac... geez dude you're wrong on so many levels it's pathetic. get the fuck out of here.

4k on a Netbook
go fuck yourself user

Raspberry pi laughs at you

Why the fuck would I even use Thunderbolt?

Have fun paying out the ass for extra dongles
>Not seeing the 4k model with infinity edge
Okay chief

>spending 4k on a laptop with a gtx970
Congrats, it's your money. You could have gotten a pc with a few 1080ti cards, but you went for a Facebook machine. Not even a desktop mac, a laptop.

Gr8 b8 cunt

lol and the shit cost like $300 to produce

for an external GPU for gaming, retard. geez you're stupid.

netbook, lol. I7-7920HQ true quad core at 4.1ghz, and you call it a netbook. you're a dumbass.

so you spend 4k and don't even get a game ready gpu....

the GPU is external. i can change it out as new GPUs come out. and i don't need/want a desktop PC, i need to be mobile. all of you people are dumbasses who assume. you know what Assuming does? it makes an ass of u.

some better way how to burn money

lol, desktop GTX970 isn't game ready. the stupidity of Sup Forums continues to increase.

Wish I still had the pic of it.

But the gist was, "Mac users; 10% of the market, 90% of the crazy". In your case OP, it's true.

not crazy. smarter than most people can fathom, is the problem. Genius isn't recognized by the lower classes, because they cannot comprehend it. Guess where you register on this continuum?

Im still not quite sure why people who like apple computers are convinced their personal computers are in fact not actually computers.

Wow! That is so awesome OP! You must feel like a real big boy now. Good for you!

No, crazy, because you spent 4g's on a computer that's only really good if your a musician. Whereas a normal PC at 2g's you only need another 200$ to make your pc good for music. At 4 grand you could be looking at a real PC that can do almost anything. And much better than any mac could ever hope to be. Your a fool who got ripped off. Also, paraphrase what you said, "if anyone says they're smarter, it means they're not.

only good if you're a musician? it's the same architecture as PCs. i can literally do anything your windows box can, faggot. my PC actually CAN do anything: it can run MacOS. your walmart shitbox can't. get rekt, scrub.

OP abandoned his thread when his idiocy was pointed out. Now he's calling his boyfriend and crying because he can't handle the truth about himself.

i've literally been replying throughout the thread. drink some coffee and pay attention more. i bet you got terrible grades in school due to your lack of attention to detail.

A whole lot of projection and guessing on your part. I hand made mine, piece by piece. It cost me 1300$ and would retail for about 4500$. I have friends who helped me get the best shit for it. Any thing Apple puts out is overpriced and meant as a money maker only. Eat it shit. PC is best.

Hell if Apple started bottling water and selling it for ten bucks a bottle, you'd still be there to buy it because "it's Apple water, it's naturally better hurr durr.

Straight A's and valedictorian asshat. Suma cum laude at college. Retired at 35 and worth high eight digits. Owned a mac once and kept it for about two weeks, then donated it

what games can the macbook pro run?

>Any man who must say 'i am king' is not the king
>proclaims self as king

You're stupid beyond belief, its "what happens when you assume? It make an ass out of u and me" get it right.

Everyone in this thread got baited. Even me.

shit bait but Sup Forumsidiots will fall for it

Maybe, but you never know about people who say they prefer Macs, they are beyond stupid

seems like you're the real dumbass. It's up to 4.1 GHz. It usually is clocked at 3.1 GHz. I doubt you'll be able to run it very long at the 4.1 clock speed, at least if it even can.

The fact that Apple no longer manufactures anything except plastic cases and in fact use 2 year old PC technology. Makes all of your comments null and void.

I like to post this image to bait hundreds of idiots into a Steam begging thread and they always bite.

the PC vs. mac thing became 100% moot in 2006 when apple switched to intel shite. powerPC for life cunts

>The #PCMasterRace isn't. how does the saying go? Any man who must say 'i am king' is not the king? the true computer master race has been lurking in the shadows, ruling from secret: #AppleUsersRuleTheWorld.

PC stands for personal computer, dipshit.

are you telling me that's not a personal computer?

Biggest bait of the week, nice job.
Posting this on Sup Forums automatically raises the bait flag

The Macbook pro is going to constantly thermal throttle unless yousit it on an icepack

Idk how to PC. I have a 4gb RAM laptop with an okay video card. Running Windows 8.

www.logicalincrements.com

Rest is literally not harder than putting Legos together.

Thanks user

NO Windows 10?

This is made by a guy from Sup Forums, btw. and may not always be up to date.

For most up to date help, visit Sup Forums and obey to the rules (use the fucking pc building thread instead of making a new one. people on Sup Forums will fuck with you if you make a new thread instead of using the existing one).

LOL

Linux Masterrace here u fukkin fagot!

I prefer the design of Windows 8. I might upgrade soon.

At least install windows on that piece of shit ya cunt.

Price=/=power

Here's a thing to consider. If you were to spend $2000 on a PC/laptop you would become the owner of a computer that matched anything a Mac of the same price could do, plus you could use an almost unlimited selection of progs that allow you to do pretty much anything you wish to do. Macs (once frickin' great) have lost the race AGAIN. They're great should you seek to do one thing at a time: lotsa folks need more than that...

Clearance, open box, last year's alienware master race checking in...

Only aids ridden faggots by Macs.

MacBooks are better for creative arts like Art/Music.
Windows PC's are better for gaming and office work.
Linux PC's are better for programmers or tech savvy people.

my razer blade is better than that shitter lawl

RAM is for pussies