What should be the age of consent?

What should be the age of consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

annewendelofficial.blogspot.de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just fell in love

None. Little boys are sweeter if you suck their peeter, moms.

if it bleeds it breeds

Whatever the experts in developmental psychology suggest it should be.

To consent sex: 14
To drink: 16
To join a religious organization: 15
To have sex change: 18
To get a gun: only if you are a family man or socially active with more than 10 close friends

Moar

sorry, fat fingers, i ment 2.

loli thread?

This

>experts in developmental psychology
A real expert would say when puberty starts but feminists wouldn't be happy with that.

12. or when the girl starts developing boobs and buttocks

Last 2 digits of this post

Age of Consent for Blacks: 60
Age of Concent for Whites: 14
Age of Concent for Mexicans: 60
Age of Concent for Asians: 60
Age of Concent for Muslims: 60
Age of Concent for ALL NON WHITES: 60

>developmental psychology
You mean the same folks who push drugs onto kids of all ages?

Non existent. The government has no business in regulating basic bodily function.

Isn't that Play Kitty? I recognize her flabby ass

When they enter puberty. So when a boy can cum and girls get their period.

Should be up to the parents, not the state.

I'd like it to be 8

I'd say eleven
Once you get dubs, you should be able to fuck
Check 'em

there shouldnt be a fixed age. once period starts the girl can breed and is old enough to consent

>Should be up to the parents
Reminds me to something that happen in my neighbor
>overprotective dad would scare away any decent boy that speak to his daughter
>daughter ends up pregnant and with hepatitis at 15
Parents don't know shit

If there's grass on the pitch let's play cricket

Should be depending on partners ages but no younger then 14

women shouldnt have the right to say no to a man

>developing ass

That scenario could happen independent of an age limit.
>Parents don't know shit
No argument there. The same goes for the state though. That's why pot is still illegal in most places.

This doesn't work when the institution behind the education of those developmental psychologist doesn't want people to have children.

>14
Pretty much.

>pic related, the movie that made me love this girl

My point is how he constantly presented his daughter as a virtuous maiden just for her to end up single mother at 15 with a horrible disease, due to her sheltering. If I had a daughter I would prefer her dating a 25 y/o with a career than some mouth breather her same age.

Quads confirm

All I'm saying is parents should decide the age, not WHO they date. Shitty parenting won't change either way because of a state defined limit.

amen

2 years old seems old enough

>To get a gun: only if you have the money for it
FTFY

When I was 12 I knew exactly what I was doing

100, so humanity finally goes extinct.

Kill yourself statist rat.

Maybe they want her to get virgin to marriage but her hormones say otherwise.

yeah, but isn't 00 technically dubs?

16. every age before don't have enough independence/maturity to make a decision involving sex with an older man

I've actually had to do research into this question for a course at university. The results in my groups research varied depending on location. Areas such as England - United Kingdom showed sexual maturity being of optimum levels at 14.

if there age is on the clock, they can suck the cock

>Concent
Kys

It ain't up to her if the parents decides.
It ain't up to her if the state decides.

The girlfriend of paul walker was 16 when they started dating, that didn't stop people from constantly calling him a pedo, same with henry cavill 19 y/o girlfriend.

This. Get the government out of the bedroom!

/thread

>16
>independence

Yeah, because 16 year old girls will make mature decisions.

You fucking retard, you were so close to... pents? Wtf do you even call those

well thats bc in a lot of states the legal age of consent is 18 so dating a 16 yo would make you look like a total pedo to them

It should be 14.
annewendelofficial.blogspot.de

Tell me you wouldnt fuck this sweet little whore.

well when you are 16 you get a bank account, drivers license, and usually a job. also so close to quads

u cant drink, till u r 21 and u get drivers licence and full legal power, as in independent bank account at 18 here, so u r wrong to think 16 is the only choice

come back once u make sense

Yes now you get it. Now don't be touching those 15yrs and 12 month yr olds because that's pedo

come back once you learn to read

>I should be able to fuck all the two year olds I want

come back once you learn to write

oh no i defo dont think that is only choice im just saying minimum should stay 16 and never go below

Old enough to read, old enough to breed.

16 seems reasonable

To drive: fuck driving we should instead create a mass transit and goods transport system which is completely automated.

I don't care, my gf just turned 17. But saying 16 year old girls are mature is just plain stupid.

then u r just wrong.
Its 15 here and its fine. Maybe try education, instead of criminalisation and hoping theyll figure it all out themselves

13-14 i guess

11 or 12

user, 40 year old women can't make mature decisions.

This is a fact and backed up by personal experience. I thought the days of immature girls were over when I started talking to 30 year old women. They're just as uncertain and childish as a 16 year old. Yet not as cute or fresh.

personal experience is shit. Ive got better argument: women score on average higher on autism scale, than men. The norm for them has higher tolerance. Essentially, they r regularly more autistic, than men.
Bitches say men dont grow. They age and r kids pretending to be adults. I say id rather pretend to be adult, than be an adult pretending to be a child, like women do

3 minutes

girls should be birthed by men, so that they can hit dick as soon as they hit fresh air

Yes

If a five year old wants to get busy with another kid what can we do about it? The age of consent is whatever age the individual happens to be when they decide to fuck. Government has no say in this.

thats not what its for