de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium-Probleme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old are you?
Where are you from?
What do you do?

Do you have some fucking proof?

Wie geht

Are you from the future?

Would you agree that Trump is a loser dickweed?

Why don't you fuck off

Has a cure for cancer been invented?
>inb4 Chemotherapy

Can i see your dick?
You hot op

Was ist deine Meinung zu Scheiss Negern

Würdest du dein kind trotz negerlicher pigment störung behalten oder freilassen

lol he must be from the futur with that time stamp

How does it feel to have a receding hairline at 22?

> pic related

nicht viel , lernen halt.

The election in the US was based on emotions not thought. So Trump was the lesser evil of those two, even if the election itself was dumb as f**k.

nope. Chemotherapy itself is like tearing down a house just because your sink is leaking, but right now we have (almost) no other way.

Let me check if I have some pics

Gibt ein paar gute, die arbeiten und einen Gesellschaftsbeitrag leisten. Ich kenne keine...

An meine Banane kommt kein Schokopudding

Was für einen Schnitt hattest du in deinem Abitur Zeugnis und wie hast du das geschafft

You're supposed to be studying

Ehrenmann

Du könntest jeden Scheiß studieren. Sage!

1,7 . Dann Medizinertest gemacht. Abi auf 1,1 aufgebessert und dann per Losverfahren reingekommen.
Willst du Medizin machen oder was? Gibt ein paar Tricks hier und da..

Mag sein, glaubs oder nicht. Mir wurscht.

>22 and already balding
>say farewell to your hair at 24

Was tun mit negern und kanacken die keinen beitrag zur Gesellschaft leisten?

Wer ist denn derjenige, der sein Ego auf Sup Forums pflegen will?

Was für tricks

Was ist die Lösung für die Schmarotzer Welle von 2015

How did you choose med school?

versuchen zu integrieren..

When will you start the 2nd holocaus for Muslims? The world is waiting.

r u sad to witness the loss of ur country

Anscheinend 1er abi und trotzdem ein gutmensch

Was ist die Lösung für die Millennium-Probleme?

How manny niggas are in your med class

when was the first holocaust for muslims?

Ich beziehe das nicht nur auf Kanacken. Alle Menschen die keinen Beitrag zu Gesellschaft leisten, Hartzer, Punks, Hippies. Mit denen ist nichts anzufangen.

because I need a good purpose in my job so I want to get up every morning. Plus you make a lot of money.

Beziehst du dich auf die Jungend, oder die Probleme der Gesellschaft die seit dem neuen Jahrtausen entstanden sind?

I think 2 out of 250 or something.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium-Probleme

Sagst du nein zum heim?

Hitler ja oder nein

Warst du auf den Medimeisterschaften? Wie schlampig sind die Bonner Medizinerinnen?

Do you prefer the Modern German flag or the German Empire one
>White Black and Red Instead of Yellow Black Red

Do you regret taking medicine? What was your alternative choice?

Du blonder bastard

Ich kann nicht viel dazu sagen, außer das jeder stolz auf sein Land sein sollte und sich mühe geben muss um es in die Richtung zu verbessern die er für gut hält.
Prost für Deutschland.

ne, noch nie. Gehe mich häufig abschießen aber die Medimeisterschaften liegen immer dann wenn ich keine Zeit hab.
Es geht. Ich versuche es selber raus zu finden.

Well, I think that I'm a good german, to answer your question

Joining the military. I don't regret it. Its hard but worth it.

Danke.

Scheiß nazi

why'd you pick medicine?

What's the European media been saying about Brexit?

Was ist deine Meinung zu alternativer Medizin

>Ich kann nicht viel dazu sagen, außer das jeder stolz auf sein Land sein sollte und sich mühe geben muss um es in die Richtung zu verbessern die er für gut hält.
>Prost für Deutschland.

that is the most cucked reply ive ever seen. unless youre afraid about the Stasi coming to get you, then it makes sense.

what is so special about you that makes you think you deserve your own thread?

he's eurocuck, they all bald fast.

How accurate is the show, "Greys Anatomy"

Also, What are some sacrifices you've made to be where you are at your age.

Medical fag aswell (Cardiology Intern)

what's are your fav medical and surgical specialties?

wie bekommt gf ?

>looks like a stereotypical german 10/10. I love you
What is your opinion on the Islamic Immigration into Europe.
Sorry if its a weird question

Bist du ab und zu im carpe oder am Bonner Loch? Stört es dich wenn ich dich in der Vorlesung auf diesen Faden anspreche?

Für wen's funktioniert, für den funktionierts. Ich selbst habe keinen Effekt gemerkt. Aber am Ende ists egal, solange es einem besser geht.

Never watched it.
None really, I'm not the best compared to the other students but in general I enjoy life.

havn't been there jet. Soon to come.

Du musst einfach eine finden die zu dir passt. Keine Ahnung was meine Freundin an mir mag, aber ich war immer ehrlich ihr gegenüber, egal was war. Dadurch hats geklappt glaube ich. Wer einen dann mag, dann hat man die richtige gefunden.

I think that there are some problems in germany that we need to fix first, before we can fix others'. Thank you !

Ne, stört mich net. Bist du morgen da oder wie ? Nice dubs btw.

was machst du auf Sup Forums du bastard

Not OP but remember
>You're here forever
Its real not a meme

was kann man Gutes in Bonn machen?
wo wohnst du?

Also bist du ab und an im carpe? Ich könnte schwören dich da gesehen zu haben.
Vorklinik hab ich hinter mir medifag! also wirst du mich in der uni wohl nicht unter deinesgleichen treffen.

Name 3 things necessary for sustaining the life you enjoy.

Wenn du in Bonn wohnst ist das einzig gute was du machen kannst nach Köln zu fahren.

Mach voll du Phritte.

Ich find' die Pubs ganz gut. Sonst bin ich nicht soo häufig unterwegs. Press' mich immer mit meinen Kumpels zuhause weg.

Ne, noch nicht. Aber jetzt werde ich da wohl mal vorbei schauen. Sehr schön das dus geschafft hast! Gut gemacht !

Love (friends, gf, family etc.)
booze
just passing the exams
really not that exciting. But otherwise I get unhappy pretty fast.

für Clubs etc. mag das sein. Aber zum saufieren geht Bonn gut.

habe kein Alkoholproblem, was macht man stattdessen?

Another Question
Do you browse any other Boards here other than Sup Forums

Yep, I'm on /o/ , /tg/ , /wsg/ and /gif/ of course

Geh zum alten Zoll Leg dich auf ne Wiese... Rheinauen Flohmarkt geht auch.
Wenn du kein Alkoholproblem hast dann lass dir von den pjlern benzos mitbringen ;-)

/tg/... do you 40k... then if so all german anons i've seen on here except some Sup Forumsacks play 40k

when are you going to stop the millions of arab men from fucking your land?

Love and booze get you by.. looks like regardless of profession & age in this world we are all the same. good luck sir.

Was ist der unterscheid zwischen eine Geige und ein Klavier?

Dick with timestamp please.

Do u feel the VOKATION????

Yep. Also Rolemaster

We are all human. And I'm just like everybody else.
To you to.

Goodnight to everyone. Maybe we'll talk again.

OP, have you done any breast exams or gyno exams yet? If so, on any beautiful ladies? If so, do you fap thinking about them?

how do you even feel safe at home? pic related, the only germans at a train station

What a fucking mess.

OP, take back your homeland. Have lots of blonde babies.

What did your grandparents do during the war?

If you're German, why are you on an English language website?

its hard for them to break the conditioning when the media and leadership all glorify it

Will you complain when your taxes have to go up following brexit ?

You NEVER ask a German that question

Why is Hitler?

Was your grandad a nazi

Yeah she is a true EU believer but not one of them can see that the Euro is a crime against humanity and the Greeks are suffering and some are dying

Post ur cock

well that's the fault of the greeks, not the germans. can't blame germany for the greeks not knowing how to run a country. without the germans the greeks would be back in the fucking stone age, sodomizing little boys so that they don't make kids that will inevitably starve to death because the country has no money and no industry.

how many courses on black cock and muzzie cock do you have to take to graduate?

Bullshit the idea that Germany and Greece can share a currency is insane the Germans have an artificially high living standard as a direct result of the Greek suffering if they had their own currency it would be really weak and their goods would be very cheap not to mention there would be so many British tourists on their beaches the migrants would have nowhere to land

what the fuck are you talking about? you literally make no sense.

was the drachma a fucking international trading currency? how does german standard of living take a direct result from greek suffering? germany could have broken the eu by bailing out greece, and the idiotic fucking greeks knew it but still tried to hold germany by the balls.

here's an idea for the greeks: go to work and pay your fucking taxes. that way you can build a fucking economy instead of stealing it from the eu.

The Euro is held low by the less successful southern European nations so the Germans have an artificially low currency and benefit from it enormously, but dont worry soon you will be paying for the whole thing.

yeah, fuck man. we're fucked. our country's so fucking stupid, honestly.

How intelligent would you say you are, and how much do you study?

Merkel is a European not a German and now she has a knew French best buddy you are all screwed we are leaving the sinking ship

Is Mengele your hero or inspiration?

Fine upstanding family who make exemplary farm equipment

This isnt reddit
No one cares about your identity
Saged

Is it worth the potential EUR20 billion in costs? Yeah, fine - let's just sell our country to the US, to China, and to the sandniggers.

Wie komme Ich mit 34, mittlerer Reife und keinem Arbeitsnachweis noch an eine vernuenftige Ausbildung im IT-Bereich?
Arbeitsamt will mir nur 1 Euro-Jobs in Richtung Buergersteig reinigen geben.
Da springe Ich lieber vor den ICE..

(scheiss Leben..)