Fargo thread

>Did you know the human eye can see more shades of green than any other colour?
What did he mean by this?

I think what he meant was that the human eye can see more shades of green than any other colour.

>It's a villain throwing away a supposedly deep piece of specific information to appear smart-episode

Who was the best character in season 2 and why was it Dodd?

Fargo season 1 was ruined for me when Billy Bob goes all superhuman 'predator' and wipes out the entire mob in one scene.

The Stravos Milos subplot was the worst thing about season 1. It's like a 9 year old wrote a true crime story.
Prove me wrong.

More importantly, is it true?

It wasn't that bad but it felt unnecessary. They probably just wanted to work the briefcase in somehow.

we are all evolved from plankton

Who wins?
Lorne or Anton?

i assume it meant people can become overwhelmed by envy and jealously

>Organised crime drama set in the midwest
I never knew I wanted this until now

Is he our guy?

nah once a cuck always a cuck

he went from cuck to alpha womaniser

>alpha
>hides behind his wife

This is actually wrong, we can see more shades of red than green.

>not realizing he's the devil the minute he disappeared from Lester's basement

Ishhygt

It ties in with his spiel about human nature and wolves. The implication is we are better suited to a wild environment like the one we were in thousands of years ago (presumably redolent with various shades of green from the forests etc, at least in the West). It basically illustrates his point that we are wild animals and ought to act as such.

Also, there are clearly connotations of greed - we see more shades of green; people like Lester always want more than they have, and can 'see' what they don't have more variously than they see what they do have.

>baits a killer out with a disposable whore
>hiding

>What did he mean by this?

Its to spot predators. Hes clearly a predator.

The way he ends was stupid.