Not gonna lie. Trump voter here. Every fucking day feels good now

Not gonna lie. Trump voter here. Every fucking day feels good now.
Every.
Fucking.
Day.
I wake up with a smile on my face, the sun shines a little brighter. Everything just feels....good.
Funny thing is, I'm not really a political person. My parents and both of their families were big time Democrats, and the last time I voted (also my first time to vote) was to reelect Clinton. I didn't ever really think it changes anything, I just decided to vote this election because I got tired of people telling me everything bad in our country is my fault because I'm a white male and that it's time I "let" minorities do this or that.
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Another funny thing is that I'm gay and I face a lot of struggles, even as a FUCKING WHITE MALE. No one really cares though, and honestly I don't make it an issue. We're all dealt a different hand in life and we just have to do our best with whatever we get.
So I just wanted to check in and say that I'm pretty happy with my vote. I've started watching the news more and I've started reading more. I engage people whenever there's a chance and I put out the message that voting can change things for the better. There is a point to it. I now see that I can change things if I step up and try. I see that there is an opportunity for all of us to improve our lives if we try.
I used to be a lot like you.
I used to come onto Sup Forums everyday and search for some sort of entertainment. Something to keep me going through another day. But I don't have that anymore. I'm a happy, fulfilled human now.
I just came here to help spread the message because I want all of you to find what I've found.
Later losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/21/AR2010032100943.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you're out of your teens, and finally move out of mommy's basement in your 30's, you'll look back and realize what a retard you were.

did you even read? i voted for clinton in 96. if you can't do that math maybe you're the retard

You're a smug fucking moron. How does it feel to have played a part in betraying the nation for Russia?

You're scum. You're fucking SCUM. I'de love to beat your weak ass. ALL conservatives are faggot cocksuckers. ALL of them.

Go the fuck away, loser cuck.

If you were as young as 18 in 1996, then you're 39.

>fite me irl faggot
toplel, never change Sup Forums
But seriously, why are you so upset that i found my patriotism?
and the russia thing is a nothingburger. CNN got caught saying so
>could be bullshit
>i mean it's mostly bullshit right now
>like, we don't have any big giant proof
Mark my words, that narrative will die without a wimper while the narrative shifts to "obstruction of justice"

good job. using that whole brain cell?
and actually I was 19 in 96

I don't give a fuck about politics or religions... and I am happy all the time... my life is not dependent of some adolf 2.0... politics is just a waste of time.

hello summer

i used to be just like you. then people started attacking me because of my race and gender.
learn from me: you might not care about politics, but politics cares about you

Same
Found the fake news comsumer

Good troll job. You'll catch lots of mad.

So the GOP plan is to fuck over working-class whites and senior citizens in the most brain-dead and blunt fashion imaginable.

BRILLIANT!

Is that what cnn has been telling you?

What do you call Trumpcare, lol?

>triggered af

I know that feel bro. Feels so damn good, I had to hide it from my coworkers the day of the election, and when he was sworn in I had to act like I was taking a long lunch to watch it because I thought he was going to get shot. But inside I was smiling.

Healthcare only for the extremely wealthy. Kids, middle class, and the elderly are being hung out to dry.

well i certainly don't call it a "plan to fuck over working-class whites and senior citizens in the most brain-dead and blunt fashion imaginable"

Worked on you didn't it?

gayfag here. voted hillary, friends all think trump is the antichrist, etc. my (white male) boyfriend is a huge trump fan which still pisses me off sometimes, but i think that's the point

honestly reading your post made me happy. my faggot bf like you reminds me that the world isn't going to shit and we still have a lot to be proud of as americunts. good on you, OP

What worked on me?
Why are you being so coy? Explain yourself in detail. I think you're just arguing against the plan because ebil republicans put it out there. guaranteed you'd defend it if it was put out by democrats

And because the GOP shut the Democrats completely out of the process, they will own the resulting failure. They made it, they're responsible for it.

they also cut the budget to obamacare, intentionally causing the rates to go up and for it to fail. the blood is entirely on the GOP's hands.

Everyone rooting for a failing political system that creates idiocy and helplessness among with severe mental illnesses is a complete moron that doesn't obviously understand the current situation, because they are unable to think outside the box. Primitive creatures that serve no purpose on a greater scale, unless they are used like tools.

My point of view is that everyone needs to shut the fuck up for a month, rethink about things and realize how silly they are with their all-knowing attitude when they are not even reading further into philosophy, psychology, history and politics.

Humans have a wide potential. But 99% of it is left unused, because of the urge to control.

What particular policy do you like?

PS: if you think Trump has changed anything about your petulance about "white male guilt" or whatever, you are wrong. No new pro-white male laws as far as I can see.

Besides, If you are a decent person you shouldn't and wouldn't be bothered about any that. So why does it bother you OP, why?

And I think you're willfully ignorant of the multitude of flaws in Trumpcare.

May I remind you the true architect of Obamacare is Mitt-Fucking-Romney?

In other words, the Democrats already put a modified Republican health care plan into place. It's the very one the GOP is railing against, LOL.

That feeling may only be temporary. Beware of ending up looking like an idiot. Being talked into giving an interview explaining why you were hoodwinked into supporting a man that lead the world into ...(?)

Obamacare was sinking long before the GOP got into power. Or are you just playing dumb about the double and triple rate hikes for the past five years in a row? The GOP was shut out of the process and libs were fine with that. Now y'all are losing your shit because the biggest legacy is being dismantled and you can't stand it. Six years ago, dems were crowing that the GOP would never again be in power.

>May I remind you the true architect of Obamacare is Mitt-Fucking-Romney?

>deflecting this fucking hard

Hahaha. Nope. It was based on the idea, but Romney care actually works in MA. Obamacare was originally supposed to follow that as a model, but it got corrupted along the way when the dems had their way with it. Building SJW bullshit into an insurance plan helped ensure it's eventual failure.

says the Bernie fag-

when I was a teen I voted republcan too. I thought i was being smart. Like anything, live & learn

Shitpost. The truth is nobody will ever admit that they voted for Trump. He's poison. It will never happen. Not in real life. OP is a massive faggot, so he posts his butt love for emperor cucklord on /b.

Wrong. The GOP has been in charge of the House of Representatives for awhile now. They maintain and manage the budget. They intentionally fucked Obamacare for political purposes.

Thanks for the message OP except the last line but whatever

You're a stupid fuck. You really, really are. And it probably will never change.

Hurts to be you.

Modified to fuck and back, hence it's failure, while Romneycare continues to work.

see

You almost have to admire the sheer stamina the snowflakes are showing by remaining butthurt this long.

Meanwhile, all we can do is win win win...

One question. WHY would anyone want to be associated in ANY WAY with the world's biggest massive ultra mega CUCK?

Trump is the God Emperor of Cucks! And yet they still suck his balls. What does this tell you?

Did you not read my post. It feels fucking awesome to be me.
What's it like to be jewish/democrat? Never mind I know because I remember how it felt when Dubya won reelection.
It must hurt to be you.

You will always be a loser. And you have nobody to blame but yourself. Good luck.

Did all those mean girls who were making you feel bad finally get their comeuppance?

You're a faggot. We get it.

>What does this tell you
That they don't rely on CNN, WashPo, NYT, or other fake news to base their decisions on. They knew that the whole 'muh Russian collusion' was BS.

>the original architect was Mitt Romney
no. this is wrong.
also, you're only helping my point here that you're a partisan shill by projecting your partisanship onto me (as if the fact Romneycare was created by a republican should force me to simply accept it because Romney is a republican and so am I)
This is a curious (and old) talking point. You can't take a state system and adapt it to a national model and expect there to be a direct comparison. simply doing something nationally puts it in an entirely different category. it's no longer analogous. it can't be. top down federalism is not the same as a state creating it's own system.
democrats took a state system and created a national one based on it and forced it onto the states. imagine my shock that what works for one state in New England is not an advantageous system for all 50 states.
Shocker
But please continue with this superficial talking point that Obamacare is "republican"

Cuckedy cuck cuck, just like Clinton supporters, or any political supporter today.

"C-could you p-please de-de-demand me some fr-freedoms from some scawy so-sociopaths?"

Niggas please.

lol you're really reaching now. I've had 6 girlfriends and only one even remotely hurt me.

Your tears are delicious. I bet you look adorable in your vagina hat.

As opposed to ruthless Heritage Foundation/Libertarian theorist bullshit in Trumpcare?

OP here, when i was a teen i voted for Clinton. did you not read my post?

Stop spreading aids faggot. Also fuck Trump. No one gives a shit what queers think. It's unnatural to be queer.

Who was talking about girlfriends?

Obvious summerfag spotted. Are you twelve?

can i get sauce on that pic please?

it was more the states than the house that "fucked" obamacare, but then if you believe that then you must believe that obamacare was going to be a perfect system in the first place. how well is it working out in the states that fully accepted it? hardly stellar.

if this is being gay I don't want to be straight. Enjoy Soros cutting off your funding when it's proven your efforts backfired.
who even mentioned women? You.
exactly what a summerfag would say.

It feels fucking amazing every single day we just keep winning.

Seriously, if Trumpcare is so awesome, why has Obamacare's popularity skyrocketed while Trumpcare's approval continues to be shit? Maybe it has something to do with it not being "mean" as your Cheeto Jesus himself said.

So you were just different kind of stupid when you were a teen. Doesn't still mean you're not a moron now.

the pure look of disgust on every libtards face when Trump comes up is gold.

I don't actually remember, just found it in an old picture account. Try /d/, sauce for would be nice too

>passed with exclusively democrat votes

>fails.......b-but republicans fault

topKek

you didn't like Clinton?

nice pasta

Nice english hadji. Don't you have some boys to fuck on the bus?

Cut off your nose to spite your face. What a fucking idiot!

There is no Trumpcare yet. The GOP is still fighting over details on it. So it doesn't exist yet.

And yet the GOP still wants to keep the bulk of Obamacare actually in place; even though they control the House, the Senate, and the White House.

I guess they must like "something" about it.

We're laughing DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY, LOSER.

(You voted for Trump the fucking loser idiot, remember)

** Laughs and points at the MASSIVE loser in the stupid red hat.**

HAA-HA!!

>who even mentioned women? You.

Do you even logic? I said girls, you said girlfriends. These are not the same. And your non-sequitur response gives a good indication of your general mental capacities.

The Democrats were kicked out during the mid-terms and the GOP has been trying to ruin Obamacare ever-fucking-since.

The good news is, the GOP is now trying to pass a massively unpopular healthcare change right before a mid-term year.

That's really going to go over well with voters.

The people's republic just walked away from a single payer system. Why? Because they don't have enough of other people's money. This country is at 20 trillion in debt, that's over two hundred years of deficit spending. Latest outlooks for a real single payer in the whole U.S, 35 trillion more in just ten years. And you libs don't even really know what's wrong with borrowing all that money for just ten years. Who the fuck is gonna pay it back to our creditors? We only make 4 trillion a year in this country. Fucking liberals, all need to be shot and strung up, then we'll sell the meat to Africa, they sill got a whole shit load of cannibals there.

Clinton stopped the Serbs from taking back their country and introduced DOMA. He was a prick.

Funny, all I ever see is bitterness and tears.

And pussy hats.

They can't pass it because it doesn't contain enough punishment for the poor and elderly while raping enough money for the rich but without making it seem bad to the press and the people.

This is why any healthcare reform was just a talking point for 40 fucking years, because no one wanted to do anything without infecting it with corruption.

I don't root for anyone that says he/she can manage a group of several hundred million people under a ludicrously flawed system. You call them politicians, I call them conmen. I'm not insane like most people today seem to be. I'm not buying into an obvious fraud.

nice try but it was bipartisan you massive faggot.

Yes, I see that, I certainly do. The more you associate yourself with Trump the more you win. That's why everyone is clamoring to work for him. He just can't manage the throngs of people of want to fill positions in his government so they can "win".

Wasted Quads on this bullshit post. Sorry, but this time, quads can't even make that true.

that's true. I'm probably not that much smarter than i was then

It is horrifying that the main GOP criticism of their own healthcare plan is it isn't satanic enough.

That is horrifying.

And then the GOP acts shocked and outraged when people hate them.

you're really invested in this aren't you? What have you made so far, .60 shekels?

kek speaks

Wrong way round

This liberal teens vote for Hilary

Seems to me that you are far more invested. I am just noting your incompetence.

Wrong again shill, it was passed only in the Senate, when they gutted a house bill that got passed. Dems controlled the Senate at the time. They put obamacare in its place, and voted on it along strictly party lines, and the nigger signed it into law. Dems, and dems only own obamacare

>it was bipartisan
Nope.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/21/AR2010032100943.html

Well reguardless of race, age, gender or sexual preference, you seem like a real piece of shit. I'm not just saying that. You seem like a real piece of shit garbage human

>haha you see how trump did that thing today that directly opposes my left wing views!? HAHAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT REPUBLICANS
this is what liberals think winning looks like

Implying that the biggest Trump supporters aren't unemployed or underemployed

Democrats passed a Heritage Foundation bill. Both parties need to be gulaged.

o-ok user

Not sure if that's sarcasm but every day feels better than the last. He's taking charge and giving no fucks. He's already allocated for next fiscal year a pay raise for the military which will be amazing after getting less than a 1%-2% raise every year when Obama was in office for 8 years. The stock market is going up the Dow Jones is looking great. Everyone focuses on buzzwords and Russia but they don't cover the other things he's working on and towards. But day to day life has only gotten better

lol this faggot just keeps responding, he has nothing better to do with himself on a tuesday night.
It's hard being a liberal, keeping up that level of delusion. Wake up and come to the side of truth, you won't be sorry.

This is the appropriate reaction

I honestly think they are trying to eliminate the Republican party from within, but enough stupid people keep supporting the ideology that it is leading the ones who are simply just cashing in on it to slowly destroy the nation.

I struggle to survive, determined to live within my means and not use support.
But I am getting sick and tired of turning on the tv and hearing about how everything is fucked up and its all my fault because I'm a white male. Everytime i see a wealthy looking black woman spouting rhetoric about race and trying to throw guilt down my throat, I get so pissed off. But, I cant do anything about it, because everything is stacked against me. If I speak, I'm labelled a racist, or mysogynist, etc and I get shunned. If I act, same thing.
When I get insulted, abused, etc on the street, I have to take it, any response I give makes me the bad guy. Why is it, in my own country, I have to live and be treat as a third class citizen while being told I'm responsible for all the evils? Why do I have to feel guilty about and be punished for shit some rich white guys did generations ago that I'm not even faintly related to? I'm just waiting foe the day that killing white males is classified as a misdemeanour instead of murder.