ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!

NOT FBI BREAD

bump

I'm living a double life.

batman?

bmp

>I used to be a SJW strugging artist who work at start bucks.
>A friend of mine wanted to do a feminist vlogg type documentary on Suger daddies and girls who date them.
>She wanted me to pretend to be a bimbo type girl and date a couple of sugar daddies.
>Because of this life style good things started to happen to me.

So now I have a double life as a bimbo who dates these men.

Male or female (male)?

sweet

female.

i tried to fuck my cousin when i was 9, but couldn't get my dick inside of her because we didn't understand the concepts of needing an erection or lubrication

were you at least trying the right hole? or were you trying to fuck her ear or something? how old was she

I may or may not had date rape a male friend of mine many year ago.

she was 7. was trying for the right hole, but we were standing up, i wasn't hard, she didn't spread her lips out. dideverythingwrong.jpg

I just fapped...

>Masturbate in my sister's panties
>Have a huge pissing fetish

Got head from this crazy goth chick in high school bathroom, scared shitless the whole time. But damn, felt good.

My aunt got shitfaced for her 40th and crash at our house. I found her passed out and she had a tit hanging out. So I suck the hell out of it and bet my dick. I tried to feel/look/fuck pussy but she was wearing spankx and I couldn't get in. Was still good though.

I watched my teenage neighbor jerk off his unreasonably large cock. I want to see him fuck my wife

dont lie, you want the cock for yourself

I was beating my dick at a buddy's house while in the toilet (was late at night and was super horny), his brother caught me and he ended up giving me a blumpkin (I wasn't shitting tho) I did t even know he was gay. He was masturbating at the same time and I could see his dick just dripping with pre cum. Wasn't a bad blowie. I was 18 and he was 16.

I have a big dick, it's just over 9 inches and real thick. I often try to get my mom to see it. Like shower with door cracked, drop towel, wear boxers and lay on couch. I know she's looks, I want her to make the first move. She been single for over 10 years and as far as I know has t had dick in that time. My goal is her hole.

When I was a little girl me and my brother use to play board games and the loser would have to be torture by the winner. My brother always won and make me "Pet the worm till it spit in my face." The worm was his penis. I still haven't seen a penis IRL as big as him.

Time stamp and pic of you?

bmp

Well that is a inappropriate response of that story.

Wow. How old were you both?

there is a christian youth group not far from a park near my house. every now and then I'll tackle a girl on her way home after a late meeting (they are generally 12-16) and edge them until they tel me to "keep doing" or "just let me cum" amazing feeling breaking little tweens. nothing has been said about the park and no warnings have gone out so i guess no one says anything, and people still walk through there at night.

I use Sup Forums

0/10

From 7 till I was 12 and which would make him 13 -17.

Ya that didn't happen

My gf is my mistress and dresses me up as a sissy and makes me clean. We are always talking about a mmf threesome and have had a ffm threesome before. She used to be really sweet and a great gf but now she is a total bitch and gives me shit for not being good enough... it is so fucking hot

>pic related.. it's me.

five years and it was only that game? Or was there more?

my kitties are my only friends and im fine with it.

My house is besides an apartment building. Our deck goes around the house on the 2nd floor. At night I can see into 4 showers. I just turn the deck light off and anywhere between 7pm and 9pm I can see about 7people naked. There is a disabled chick that masturbates every night and a pregnant chick that does as well (different apartments) I love my life.

i go to the toilets at work and jack off to a girls insta who works there. after i finish i go upstairs and talk to her. i have also started jacking off while in traffic.

I lowkey think I'm either a socio or psychopath. Back when I was young and went to my aunt and uncles farm I would always go to the barn, where theyr cats and kittens would be. Then I'd torture them for sport, mostly kittens since they were less likely to escape. Also just from the fact that emotions is a general phenomenon for me.

whatever you say chief.

Awesome

bermp

I work at walmart i routinely fap on the lacy lady panties that they have in the backroom. I then clean up using the panties and put them back to go out for stock. I love the idea that at any given time a chick could be trying on panties full of my cum.

Nothing else happen.

I talked 3 gfs in to letting dogs lick their vag and record it

i frequently beat off on the motorway when speeding at about 90mph. god bless cruise control.

I showered with a 9yo girl just a little while ago

how many others said no?

hello fellow sociopath!

i choose to think sociopathy is a way of life... even if its not i like being socio. objective based, black and white thinking, and being cold hearted all the way!

pic related

>House sit for a couple friend
>They have a couple of big dogs
>trying to sleep one nigh
>Get horny
>forget the dogs are in the cum
>One night i'm flicking the bean
>Get a little precum
>One of the dogs start to lick it.
>Try to get him off, but it's to big
>His tongue starts to hit good sports.
>Begin to orgasm and cum
>Cums just makes the dogs lick more.
>Cum again

This goes on for about 30 mins and this isn't even my secret.

im dropping a mixtape pretty fucking soon

flicking the bean is a term used for masturbating the clitoris not a dick you retard. also if you meant clitors bc you have a vagina, please kill yourself on cam

I still suck pacifiers and im 18 :(

>also if you meant clitors bc you have a vagina

Take the hint you retard. I'm a women.

I have a family I didn't create in a video game.

None. Believe it or not

When's your new baby-momma droppin your fourth kid, Jamal?

I used to be a hooker.

When I was 14 I hooked up with this mid 20's dude and threatened to report him to coerce sex out of him. I still feel bad about it even though it was almost a decade ago, though I occasionally creep on his facebook and he seems happily spoken for now.

Also I have a long list pf people I haven't seen in years who's social media I still check up on. I'm not a stalker or anything, I like to see if they're doing okay despite having no desire to actually message them regardless of hiw they're doing.

>One night i'm flicking the bean
>Get a little precum
>???

You even read anons post dipshit?

You know women get precum. What do you think getting wet is.

I have a really small penis

You must be special

Pic?

I ran naked through my mothers underwear

no

It's not called precum, ma'am

I'm actually very self-conscious about my weight. I have to force myself not to jog some weeks.
>haven't had a break-day since the end of May.

same but im 20

When I was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend and were fuck buddies for quite a while after

I'm probably the reason my younger sister killed herself. Despite being two year younger than me. She and I look the same. I also go by her name on Tinder so I can have one night stands. One night I meet this bro guy in TInder. When he get together he had a couple of friends with him. I ended up fucking them all. Turns out they were people from her school. She got bullied till she offed herself.

I am clinically depressed and addicted to smoking. I can't tell my grandmother (I am living with my grandmother as my mother is a bitch who abandoned me and my father just couldn't look after me) because she is also very unstable and has volatile mood swings and I do not want to upset her. I don't do that "I fucking hate myself" bullshit, but I hate everything except for myself and metal. I also am either suffering from insomnia or it is just something that comes with it. I am considering seeing a shrink but I hate opening myself up to people, and explaining my thoughts relating to this subject make me fucking hate myself because I seem like an emo fag.

I fight the urge to murder every minute of every day. I came so close once the 'person' pissed themselves and moved counties. Right now I have three top of my list, each has no idea the only thin keeping them alive is my sheer will.

Why smoking? Why hating everything? Why hate? Why feeling bad? All of the life on this planet happens to be here for no reason at fucking all, what helped me through my depression and posterior existential crisis was thinking, and thinking I realized there was nothing logic about feeling bad and hating stuff, just fucking enjoy life, quit being such a bitch

bmp

i got accused of sexual harassment sophomore year by a girl whose ass i slapped, i slapped it really hard too, but it was actually a game me and my friends had invented to pass time in a small school and the girls had all been playing a week before. so one day in bio class we were doing cheek samples and i decide to get an asscheek sample. SLAP!!! with the force of a thousand suns on slut chicks ass. she runs tells the principal and I get a day suspension, pissed me off the rest of high school until graduation day THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. blah blah blah story see my chance to redeem myself and make her cry in front of the whole town, she is valedictorian and I cheated on homework a majority of the time, I STEAL THE LAST PAGE OF HER SPEECH AND WATCH HER CRY AS SHE FUMBLES TRYING TO REMEMBER HER WORDS OF WISDOM TO TELL US.

My words of wisdom DO NOT FUCK WITH ME

I know it is next to impossible, I have entirely constructed it, the imagined image doesn't even match the reality, and yet despite my knowing I did all of this under the guise of using it to self motivate, and deeper that it is merely to fill a void I can never truly fill, I still believe the lie and have realistic desires to regardless make every non direct effort I can to make this happen. And if I don't succeed, I won't be upset because I know it is all just a mess of delusion and mental tampering that I can undo easily should I have to. But until then I am passively in persuit of a goal to make the seemingly impossible come to reality, and also to start sentences totally wrong to see if anyone cares.

The temporary nicotine buzz gets me off the hook of my mind for a few moments. I don't like it either and I am struggling to quit it. I already have a small dick (14-15cm) and it destroys my erections and overall size too, but even that can't stop me from smoking it.

You are an emo fag, maybe not by appearance, but you definitely are an emo fag. You should embrace it and see where it takes you.

I regularly go to swing clubs.

lol thanks fam

I regularly go to gloryholes blow my load and leave before the fag even has time to swallow..

You should take up running, Worked for me, became a non smoker and sorted out my depression! :)

You should be smart enough to feel stupid about your stupid behaviour and stop acting like that by yourself, that is called growing up, do it for yourself and save a lot of trouble in the future or don't do it and end up depressed as hell, whatever you prefer

I turn off my Sonicare toothbrush after 20 or 30 seconds even though the timer is for like 1.5 or 2 minutes. Too impatient.

How are your teeth?

No, I'm serious.

Trends have a 20 year relapse and we are coming up on a relapse of the emo/goth trend in the early 2000s.

If you gear up now and hold tight to the status, you can turn a trend into a profit and live quite lavishly off the upcoming teens and midlife crisis fags.

I've been watching this shit play out my whole life and this is my next shot at success. It's do or die man. We can be millionaires or we can be the bitter shitstains bitching about it.

My words of wisdom to you: stop being such a faggot little fucking bitch.

>with a 9yo girl just a little

and here i am again, hoping that you're drunk and you'd share some pics

>When I was about 7, my dad left me with his friend so he could go drinking with his girlfriend.
>He called me upstairs, so I went
>When I got upstairs he was in the bed completely naked stoking his cock
>He asked if I wanted to touch it. I did
>He asked me to kiss it. I did
>Then he had me take off all my clothes
>He sucked my little cock for a while then asked me to do it to him
>I put it in my mouth while he moved back and forth.
>He came in my mouth. I gagged and spit.
>We had a relationship until I was 15.

>sexual harassed a girl
>Get mad a girl for telling
>Punish her

What an edgy fuck.

I'm a little confused

Jesus

They are fine. Slightly yellow from coffee if you look closely but I'd say above average. Still brush 2 or 3 times a day.

I've been on a personal weight-loss campaign since 2015, and while it's worked considerably well (went from 228 lbs to 146), the body seems...uncooperative lately, in that no matter how many times I run or how had I push, the weight either stays the same, or keeps yo-yo'ing 5+ every other day. I fear that if I stop jogging, my weight will shoot back up several pounds and stay that way for a week or two, even though I eat less than 900 calories per day.

>>today was really horny and it was late about 7 pm
>>really wanted to try sucking dick
>>downloaded grindr and looked for awhile for a hot looking guy
>>found someone pretty close they drove to me at about 8pm and couldnt find each other at first but ended up meeting
>>walked behind a fence dropped to my knees
>>pulled out his cock and it was already a little hard
>>jacked him off for a little until he was hard
>>here it goes
>>put my mouth around the head and go a little deeper while jacking him off
>>his dick tastes great and i go a little further and start sucking
>>move my hand off and start going at it fast
>>go deep and gag a little and take it out of my mouth
>>continue jacking him off while i prepare to go deep again
>>almost fit whole cock in mouth before stopping hes about 7 inchs
>>continue to suck almost down to the base really fast and he starts to say fuck under his breathe
>>take dick out of mouth and suck on tip while stroking
>>taste precum
>>take hand off and start deep throating fast he starts moaning louder and says hes close and i reply good
>>continue to suck but slower and longer strokes
>>says hes about to cum so i give it my all
>>slobbing down his cock as hard as i can and he twitches a little and cums in my mouth and i swallow it all
>>wasnt much cum but i liked it
>>walked back home after

what

well now you have to provide vids

fuck i wish i could do that

How tall are you, and M or F?