He killed millions of innocent security guards

He killed millions of innocent security guards

did he?

A few dozens, maybe a hundred, isn't that many. Probably killed as many cops.

Why would anyone wanna fight against The Matrix? Earth is fucked. I'm with Cypher. Neo is the real villain.

>millions
No, he fucking didn't. You're a lying piece of shit, he killed like 3 or 4.

he did it all for the nookie

I agree here, fuck the wasteland and gruel rations in the real word. In the Matrix there's good food, showers, video games. Literally can't tell it's not real.

they could have just be copy pasted guards created by a machine and not actual humans in the tanks

Wasn't Neo in the Matrix all along?

>it has video games
nigga the entire matrix is the video game and neo had the cheatcodes, how is that not more enjoying and fulfilling than just living in it without being aware?
sure it sucks that it had to be destroyed but you're missing the point

Yeah, he can do whatever in it but not without being hounded by agents constantly. And if his shit were to somehow get fucked up in there it gets fucked up for real. And he can't stay in it as long as he wants since he no longer is in the life supporting goo pod. So he has to get out and eat the shitty gross food, sleep on the damp grimy mattress, and hope no drones show up to ruin the good times. Better off being oblivious to it.

>he killed millions of security guards
Millions? Doubt it. But consider this: any time an agent assumes a body and is killed, that person they bodyswapped with is dead.

So he probably killed dozens, maybe hundreds of ordinary, unknowing normies. They cover the logic behind it in the first movie.

I hate that theory

I wonder if he perhaps took over their irl body too? Like that guy in number 2 and 3. He got a body in the real world to try and kill Neo.

It makes perfect sense though. If the Matrix is inherently flawed and some people are going to reject it, why not create a safety net to catch those people?

yeah because adding more layers is going to fix a problem inherent to every layer

>We must Fite matrix cuz machines use us as batteries!
>to make new machines and maintain the matrix
>wich is cool af compared to the IRL
k I don't follow.

THIS

Ive been saying this for years

Solved by an infinitely repeating loop of Matrices.

>Better off being oblivious to it.
You're good damn right.
Blue pill all day

Doesn't matter. If you're not with Neo you're against mankind and must be terminated.

Question; They must have a dressed this in the movies and I'd forgotten, I'd assume it was with the indian family in the subway.

What happens when you have a child in the matrix, is it birthed in an unconscious mothers womb for 9 months in the real world?

If thats the case does that mean theres only a couple of generations of humans hooked up to these organic human battery towers? I mean they did talk about the two black brothers who were born in the matrix but it doesn't exactly explain how they manage birth cycles.

the indian family were not humans trapped in the matrix, they were programs up for deletion because they were not doing what they were supposed to do.

would you willingly live in the matrix if you knew that it was a fake reality?

Yes

if the alternate option was as shit as the movie showed then yes.

>Would you take a painkiller for a migraine despite the fact it's tricking your senses?

>what's the internet

Why did Matrix kill all the people in the suits?

alternative is a nigger filled "city", never seeing sunlight, shitty food, probably die at some point in the matrix or get ripped to pieces irl by some wierd tentacle machine

you can plug back in during your downtime and have custom programs where you can do anything you want.

Why didn't the machines just use geothermal energy?

>Tricking your senses
It's literally altering your senses.

why didn't the agents morph into the security guards when trinity and neo ,start shooting up the building at the start of the Morpheus recuse????

plot hole ?

Why don't Neo and crew even attempt to blend in when they go to the Matrix? If keeping a low profile is so important, why would you dress in a way that draws as much attention to yourself as humanly possible?