Girlfriend and I are going to a pool party and beach for July 4th...

Girlfriend and I are going to a pool party and beach for July 4th. Which of the 3 bikinis should I get for her to wear then? The goal is for her to get lots of attention from friends, strangers, etc.

We need pics of her to decide.

The middle one

>check'd

I was actually leaning towards left and right. Why middle?

One on the left. A one piece is modest.

This. Is she's a whale or a rail then none of them. Post pics OP

Ok photo of her. Advice?

u should pick kys

The fuck thats my Cousin

just a regular one with a g-string
the tiny titty things look retarded

it shows her pussy the most and is just as small in the tits

it just looks worse in the picture because the model has a shitty tit job

This

She's going to fuck your friends after she gets their attention in one of these bikinis and literally, blatantly cuck you. Kek

I say the invisible one. That will get her all the attention

i think this is what he wants to achieve...

This 100%. The nipple cover thing is stupid as fuck, plus your girl is cute but is a little chubby and obviously doesn't have plastic firm fake tits, so either of the three will just look sloppy and ill-fitting. Just get her a smaller bikini top and a string bottom or something. No use embarrasing you both, unless you hate yourself that much.

Another so you can see her body better.

She can't pull any of that off

Confirmed, I stand by the previous comment. She doesn't have the body for any of these, if you parade her around in it you'll just have everyone laughing at it. She's cute, but don't make the neighborhood cringe

Ok thanks

Definitely get all three for bedroom use though.

Any other opinions? If not, I'll just let the thread die.

any thong pics? so we can imagine it better... but of a hunch i'd go with nr.2

Don't feel bad op, you're girlfriends allright (I'd fuck her). You have to be one of those models and have fake unmoving tits to pull any of those off, and neither your or my gf could make it work. Doesn't mean she can't still find something sexy, just not these dude

How is option 2 even a thing?

That is slutty as hell.

that's the point

First one for maximum neck breaking

give us some more pics of her! she's amazing

Honest advice if you want to achieve your goal, the right one. It looks the best. the other 2 almost look autistic

Agree with other guys. Your girlfriend is hot in her own way but doesn't really have the body for those bikinis

Top KEK user is caught

Kevin?