Contempt For The Lower Class

So who here has a genuine contempt for the lower class? I do. Why? Because they are contemptible.

What to do about them? Replace them with robots? Try to raise them to a higher standard? Genocide them at all costs?

PS - if you have a fetish for Chavs: don't. They are Jeremy Kyle Show scum, and they only date Jeremy Kyle Show scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg7oAHuOiEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Replace them with robots
this, they will die out eventually

I grew up lower middle class. I will never forget where I came from, nor those that had it worse than me growing up..

It is so easy to find contempt, no need to focus on one's economical standing.

Wow, the British being snobby and looking down on their lessers, colour me surprised.
Don't be a judgy prick, it is hard enough succeeding without getting spat on.

He's British dude, here in America you can become a self made man, but in Europoor it's harder to do, because of their faggot laws.

I don't mind them as long as they aren't engaging in unlawful or degenerate behavior. Some are just honest hardworking people that just don't really have an valuable skills or ambition needed to break out of the working class life.

The automation revolution driven by capitalist greed is self defeating and will lead to the destruction of the system it wants to make cheaper and more efficient. The lower classes won't die out, not in the developed world. Do you think they're just going to sit there and starve or will they take up arms and crush you silver spoon faggots? Not that hard to figure out which.

Chavs are pure scum, the cheap alcohol, the shit clothes, the disgusting attitude, the exploitative unemployment, the way they talk the way they walk everything about them is pure degeneracy. Kill them all.

I went to public school, grew up in a very affluent household in an exclusive village.

Dropped out at 16 and went to the local comprehensive, got a hard labour job and live on an estate.

I've seen both worlds and I know who I'd rather throw my lot in with.

The working class prop this country up, do all the shitty jobs other people think are beneath them.
Usually have very traditional values too, stick together and look after their own.

I have nothing but contempt for the "underclass" though, drug addicts and doleys, irrelevant of how much mummy and daddy have, they are all cunts.

No.
My dad tells stories of how he grew up poor in a trailer park.
He joined the Air Force to help out the Jewish cause.
Did really good for himself and because of him joining, I got to grow up middle class instead of poor like him.

>Chavs
>Jeremy Kyle Show
pol is an American board, so speak American English, you fucking nitwit. No wonder we had to bomb the shit out of you in the 1700s, fucking pompous cucks.

I do, but it's not about wealth. In Norway, for me, it's rarely a socioeconomic thing but rather a cultural thing. A lot of people with zero cultural capital make decent money, but are considered lower class than people who make less money because they are uncultivated, stupid and vain.

Often, people with an easy education after high school are worse than people with no education after high school.

The retards who can barely hold down a part time food service job are going to stop armies of drones? Nah. What will happen is humanity will purge a lot of dead weight genetics.

Its funny how the lower class whites are the only ones who are not spineless cucks. Checkmate richcuckboi atheist

>rich
>Checkmate
Good one.

>Good one

Thanks faggot

That's great and all but will there ever be robots able to pick up your trash, build your house, fix your plumbery? That's what I thought.

they can have airborne ebola or hide, nuke the whole planet and release drones looking for the survivors

the planet will be theirs

also mfw there are say ten people left on the earth and they want to kill each other

life is a bitch, even for the elites

You forgot "fuck your wife"

how to get president mummy's approval for systematic genocide of the eternal chav?

Just do what we used to do and send them to die on the frontlines.

That's true in the UK without a doubt.

A good working class fight for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=bg7oAHuOiEM

Also, working class tend to have large families, strong sense of community, sort out their own problems etc