So Sup Forums what kind of degrading shit would you do to my sister?

So Sup Forums what kind of degrading shit would you do to my sister?

respect her

This.

Is she a re-re, seems a little downy to me.

Call mods on her.

>horses
>biker posters
>camera
I'd stay the hell away from her. Too many issues for my relatively old self.

Is she even 18?

need moar to say

Toy horse in the pussy and push a stuffed animal into her ass and make her shit it out slowly while masturbating with the horses face. Then I will use the shitstained stuffed animal to paint a horse on her chest while fucking her as she screams "cowgirl up".

With all that motocross shit on her walls, she's doing a good enough job of degrading herself.

The Nikon Coolpix bridge camera makes me limp. Can't really respect a bandwagon Nikon fag.

Point out she has OP as a brother. Can't think of anything more degrading than that.

Id make her call me by your name as i fucked her ass so she could never look you in the face again

Slap her and insult her, every time she sheds a tear or says ouch I break one of her dumb toy horses

Whilst fucking and choking her.
Love your sister user, she seems cute innocent and precious.

Bait

i'd turn her brother in to the police. she'd feel so degraded having to go through the trial and public record.

Put pineapples on her

let he know she lives with a fucking weird pervert because nothing is more degrading than watching her crumble as she tries to come to grips with her brother wanting to fuck her.

Nice

Id force her to do my calculus home work

Have her calculate the volume of her tits.

Could always do it very unscientifically by hand.

Tits aren't spheres.