In 2100:
>World population: ±11.2 billion
>Africa: ±4.4 billion
>Asia: ±4.9 billion
>Europe: ±0.65 billion
>North America: ±0.5 billion
>Latin America: ±0.7 billion

Are you ready for a cyberpunk world?

All ethnicities are protesting together. Usually every ethnicity keeps his flag.

tfw i recognize half the people in these pictures

>be citizen of a country
>use another county's flag
w-what?

Stop posting the anime

нeмa дpжaвa здpaвa бeз ЛГБT пpaвa

that's a lot

Yes please

imagine if genetic engineering becomes common but the white population is basically irrelevant and the future belongs to some Blasian unbermenschen

Bugari confirmed for biggest normies. Barely any posts.

First I was like

do people protest with foreign flags in your country balk?

I want the future to be aesthetic too

Should be this one
/zvezdana.arsovska

Then I was like

SDSM girls

or VMRO girls?

Why is his nail so long?

>cyberpunk world
ta fuck are you talking about, less white people in this world less technology.

The world will collapse without the white man around and only monkeys.

>you can already dye your hair
>you can already bleach your skin
>you can already permanently change your hair colour
>you can already increase your height through surgery

in 100 years people will basically be able to choose how they look mostly

in like 2 centuries I'm sure you could become a different race every day like fashion, be black one day and white the other

>less white people in this world less technology
Blasians are strong and smart
White Bois have no chance

kek, that's her

also Zvezdana, doesn't zvezda means star? So, star girl?

there will still be plenty of people to keep the world going

this is don't get. they should get beaten up for waving the albanian flag

Any fans of Total War here? I'm thinking of getting into it, but I don't want to invest too much energy. How difficult are they compared to the Paradox games like Victoria, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings? I know they are different, but still.

well maybe they're smart compared to you, but still they're dumb monkeys.
The world will go back to the middle ages without the Western White Man around, everyone knows that. Does anyone even seriously doubt that?

Stargirl indeed.

Indeed.

you do realize however when whitey is gone there will be no countries left for you to flee,so you can find peace right?

naah, white people are and will always be the aristocracy of humanity

should we go extinct all civilisation as we know it would collapse, and for the coming centuries old negros will tell their niglets tales around the campfire about a divine, graceful race that used to give them free gibs. Our memory will become the subject of legends.

well most of the difference between races seems to be neutral variation, at least if you consider race in the population genetics sense rather than the coloring and craniofacial social sense

so I suppose we might have extraordinarly smart and white skinned but still basically sub-Saharan Africans

when whitey and ((they))) are gone then there is no need to flee because no overthrowing of regimes n shit

i will go to skopje and beat up the albanians

East Asians are doing even better and my scenario was under the assumption of widespread genetic engineering though

The Albanians are our friends, they are fucking the Monkeydonians.

yeah, I bet that was the reason you fled in the first place, too many violent white people trying to be head you around

and while you're gone i;ll go to your home and jump your sister

When I meant white people I didn't have you in mind so don't feel insulted.

>East Asians are doing even better

Everything around you right, everything you use right now, is made thanks to some white man lol.
Asians are good at making cheap replicas out of them, they can't innovate though.
Sure they're smarter than sandniggers, but that doesn't say much.

why are we even arguing here, you're a sandnigger that fled to a white man's country lol.
I mean, what is there else to say?

we all love macedonia

иф кaн pид диc, yp a cлaвceт cъб хиyмaн

кeккeкeк

even though it's good fun, you can call a sandnigger a sandnigger without the fear of him blowing up.

so here you go, you're a sandnigger, sandnigger.

provinciali walking on my bike path

>Replicas
Asians made the fire powder
Asians made the first cannons
Asians made the periodic table
Asians made first the writing
And now Asians are the ones getting each year more and more prices for their inovative ideas and their inventions

We're arguing becaue you replied to my post a few minutes ago, but you're so fucking dumb that you have the attention span of an amnesic goldfish so I guess you forgot.

they're smarter than "whites" too. and Japan and south Korea are innovating a lot now

this meme of lack of Asian innovation is so silly. even before western contact, it's like China never existed when you say that. China had stagnated in some fields but was much more advanced in others

Bulgarian liberation when?
If Karaka4anov doesn't do it, no one will.

yeah alright

>he's seriously answering to kellyfag

dude stop

Fuck bulgarians

eina odos afganos o amonegros? malaka einai edelos ilithioi oi skatodermoi, lol
alla pano kato an paratirisis kai o albanos einai to idio xazos.

>implying muslims and niggers wouldn't just turn on each other over dumb shit like they are doing today and have been doing for many centuries.

I'm not a racial exclusivist. Other peoples who strive to be better, to be civilised, to reach for thee stars are just as worthy. Not only the East-Asians, even the Tutsis of Rwanda given time and the right conditions.

About futuristic fantiasies: look at the 1950s and see how they imagined life in the 2000s.

Truth is, there is impending great disaster waiting to happen on a world scale. Very turbulent times are on the horizon.

I'll literally join them and start shooting anyone who opposes. It's time for a grand slaughter.

we are the only country who's population genuinely still cares about you m8

>Asians made the periodic table
>Asians made first the writing

those two aren't quite right but it's true, westerners often accuse East Asians of being "unimaginative" which is wut

Lack of Chinese innovation in the last century is not a meme though. Japan and South Korea have had innovative, global companies for decades whereas China still has zero.

I actually read a book about the Chinese economy where they outlined this lack of Chinese innovation. When the Japanese where at a similar stage of development as the Chinese are right now (somewhere after WW2), they already had innovative companies.

If I could filter him I would, he's an ikibey-tier NEET. But I guess I should indeed obliging the little twerp.

Mendeleyev was from Urals and Sumerians can be considered Asian

do you seriously believe the world wont collapse without the white man? or you just saying that because you're a sandnigger in a white country?
I bet most suicide bombers think this way too.

huawei is a big player in mobile and network industries

sure, but in the end of the day you're a sandnigger living in a white country

Huawei is the opposite of an innovative company though. The author of this book specifically mentioned Huawei and Lenovo, and said they were companies that "sell product with 80% of the quality for 60% of the price". That's their formula of success, not innovation.

BOOM BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwbbis-15c0

lol, well we were talking about East Asians. the Near East (which gave Europe's beginnings anyway) and Russians are obviously more connected to Europe than East Asia

Remember he's 32 years old and he need an immediate admittance to the psychiatric hospital

The only popular tech that came out of china was DJI with the drone releases and the hover board

Both are in shenzen their little tech hub. They only manufacture hardware

That's mostly because the system has molded them to be obedient slaves following a set model. This however will change after all the Chinese sent to study in the West will come back and progressively take more and more influential positions in Chinese society and economy.

donplaya na 2:23

ζωα, να

kellyfag post face

China reminds me of the Soviet Union. The SU also had insanely high growth rates after WW2 because they were simply urbanising, just like China has since Deng Xiaoping. But than the growth rates starting dropping and dropping and it turns out that people can tolerate an oppressive political system when the economy is doing well, but when the economy is not doing well either then the house of cards collapses.

China now has a growth rate of ~6,5% nowadays, I think. In a few decades that will have eroded to the point of being average. Will people then continue to tolerate the communist party? Who knows, a revolution might happen.

However, if they get rid of the one party system, the fucking sky is the limit for them.

την έχω μιkρή

τ. kελλυφαγ

>Sumerians can be considered Asian

Sumerians have a genetic and linguistic relation with Finns and Uralics (distant of course but very real).

So yes you are right.

so, what do you think about airports?

>wanting to get rid of the only thing that keeps jewish influence and muslim chimpouts out of their society
as soon as the communist party in china goes away china will implode with 2-5 breakaway states which will all turn into american vassals with even worse dictators

A bullshit meme.

toulaxiston tin kanan oi albanoi, emine mono o amonegros apt afganistan, kati einai kai afto

This pic never fails to kek me up

Ikibey is 32?

Damn.

Will the Albos sell themselves to the Chinese once they become a bigger factor than the US?

>right now there are people in Afghanistan who are whiter than kellyfag

cannot possibly fabricate this excrement

oxi re pousti to gademiasa

you could post a sun baked turd and you'd still have a hard time differentiating between kellyfag and him

Yes. I want a chink gf

Why are you so butthurt at him? Is it because you have the same flag? He barely stands out

nope, kellyfag

>translation : at lest albanians left, there's only this sand nigger from Afghanistan, that's something

Back in the day there were close to no albos on int, can someone explain there are so many nowdays? :(