When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Trump going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Trump going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZK8jJXtpjAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they already realized but these people have too much pride so they keep arguing for him

still asshurt libs? :^) sage ;^)

Who's to say Clinton wouldn't have been worse?

My day to day life goes on even though he's president. Same thing back when everyone hated Bush's guts. Life went on as usual. I think some people might benefit from taking a step back to stop paying attention about politics and focus on their own lives, if even just for a week or two.

>attention about

attention to*

excuse me.

The shills recruit young these days. Gotta love child labor.

People who do not pay attention to politics and obtain their information from reliable sources are the cause of all of our nation's woes.

Everything would be better if people actually voted and voted responsibly.

Wrong gaycunt faglord. I'm a 58 yr old Marine Corps veteran with two in Afghanistan and 1 in Iraq. FUCK YOU.

Faggot bitch Trump took FOUR DEFERRALS fucking faggot pussy anti-American pussy ass cunt.

Not me. I do not consume any media outside my Breitbart-led propaganda bubble. They have nothing but positive things to say about him. All mainstream media outlets, academic institutions, and scientific journals are FAKE NEWS.

I didn't say to stop paying attention altogether, just to take a break from it. Because some of you are just fucking annoying with the garbage you post. Seriously.

Take this post for example. This tard basically just made a thread that essentially says "trump is bad". No reasons, no follow up. Just hurr durr he's a bad guy, agree with me or you're stupid.

Except for those 22 million people without healthcare

Snowflake faggot

I literally play this every morning before I go to work. (Something liberals fear! Work!) youtu.be/ZK8jJXtpjAE

When you realize that calling people names for disagreeing with you won't win elections. Which means never

And, you know, breathable air. Drinkable water. Just human existence stuff.

Fucking Republicans make me drip blood from my fucking eyeballs. Never wanted to wring so many necks in my life.

You're upset because you keep losing.

>Trump took FOUR DEFERRALS
it was actually 5

Get a fucking job and get off red state welfare. It's time you Trumpcunts tried a real day's work!

Those people are the ones who will CHOOSE to stop getting it because they don't need or can't afford it. What good is insurance with Obamacare when you have a $1500 monthly premium and a $20,000 dedictible?

I think we've pretty much unanimously agreed that anyone still supporting Trump is 100% cocksucking, cum-guzzling QUEER.

pretty sure most of them already have

Funny, the only place that didn't have drinlable water was run by Democrats (Flint).

Moronic statement. There were TWO choices:
-Clinton, the criminal hate america.
-Trump, the businessman

Trump was by FAR the better choice for those of us who care more about America than what the "party" tells us to think.

In my opinion....

How much do they pay to shitpost in these threads all day?

Obama took none, course Vietnam was over by the time he was of age. Fuckin Pussy would have gone to Canada.

Pretty much EVERY failure is in Democrat controlled Utopia. Read a book before spouting crap.

so vote to expand it and shop around? There is a better option than fucking over everyone else because you want to give tax cuts to the top

I think you're trollin hard.

SAGE this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the thread by clicking triangle by link.

Obama typically gave up without even taking a vote.

Trump won't do that. He's going to come back again and again, and won't stop until he wins.

As a Democrat, I would love to have a candidate with Trump's will and persistence.

stay mad, fellow "but yeah, it's mostly bullshit".

I think we ALL agree that statement directly applies to you and no one else. Now get back to sucking democrat dicks.

He'll win in a landslide next time.

Nice bate mate

After fucking over white senior citizens and the white working-class, lol?

Depends, when are all of the people that hate him going to realize crying around is only making Trump supporters happy?

Absolutely. Remember how the Democrats were salivating at War-Hero Kerry vs. Draft-Dodger Bush?

The Democrats will *always* find a way to lose.

Beta detected
BETA CONFIRMED

It's going to be a long eight years for you faggots

Most of you are too stupid to realize we're not arguing for or defending trump, we're antagonizing you and loving it.

But go ahead, tell me all the reasons you hate him.

This.
Now that I have a full-time job, I don't even pay attention to the daily shit.
Watching Big Hill get btfo was pretty fun though.

Hey, welcome to Sup Forums. You are a nigger faggot

Wow, your eloquent speech just reeks of higher education... you a Yale man?

>gaycunt

Clearly bait. A non trump supporter would never use gay as an insult.

Nice bait mate

Truth. Thanks for making that point

>electoral college

lrn2government

Go back to syria shitskin

Yeah, fuck those faggot gaycunts that voted for trump. Fuck the faggots. Us Hilary supports hate faggots so much.

Were you asleep for the entire election process, or are you just fine with uttering complete lies if it defends cuck-supreme?

Show us where bad mr Trump hurt you kids.

I think you are confused.

Nope, woke up just in time to see Trump win.

I did mention he won right? Yeah...he won.

I didn't realize they make blinders for children. Or are you actually a horse?

He punched his 13 yr old rape victim in the face AS HE WAS RAPING HER.

You fucking useless, worthless, soulless, nasty, uneducated, vile, putrid Trump AssCunts can fuck off and DIE.

You ARE NOT AMERICANS.

Fake news is the best you got? Gonna be a looong summer.

He and his supporters are the most easily ass bruised people around

>When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Trump going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

Fuck off and die, snowflake, President Trump is only getting started.

Mid-term elections will tell the tale. STAGGERING DEMOCRATIC LOSSES.

Actually it would be Republicans that kept losing. Now everyone's losing. Fuck you everyone who voted for Trump, and fuck you to everyone who hasnt finally recognized the political trap of a two party system.

Such great ideals. Fuck the real world, gotta get those keks.

That is a lot of anger you have there.

Are you triggered? Why are you so mad? America is a shy hole. Hilary is a complete liar and crook, Donald trump is a nazi faggot, and Obama is a fucking nigger. Get over yourself, and what YOU want.

Canada and Mexico hate you , fuck off

because the other option was going to work out?

No I'm not murican, I don't give a fuck about Trump or murica.

See----I tell you idiots you're being trolled and you STILL take the bait, fuck I love Sup Forums sometimes.

Summer is here. Nigger nigger nigger nigger faggot faggot faggot

>muh ideals
Typical liberal, projecting onto others their own desperate need for a higher power to self-justify their busybodiness. You self-absorbed jackasses make nihilism seem viable.

can you name this person other than a Jane Doe?

Damn still beating this dead horse get the fuck over it and move on, you lost america is fucked either way. Trump or Hillary the mudslims and the chinks are gonna take over

Is there a point you're trying to make?

See--- and stay mad.

So are you saying if he wasn't raping the 13 year old when he punched her, it would be ok? It is terrible either way, are you fuckkng retarded!

Trump supporters have to be the most inbred, retarded people on the face of the earth. holy shit.

higher premiums for anyone over 34, up to 4x if you're over 65, less coverage , higher deductibles , less people insured over the next decade , and higher costs.

But never mind that because "muh conservative idealz" hurrrr durr

Supreme court 9-0
Special elections 7-0
Two scoops of ice cream
Two genders
Two terms.
MAGA

you said the same thing here

They won't. It's a cult at this point. Just like Islam. Or they're retarded.

>the real world

You mean murica? Don't care if murica folds tomm, the world and my life will continue on just fine.

are you retarded ?

THIS NEW LAW WILL INCREASE PREMIUMS AND DEDUCTIBLES FOR EVERYONE OVER 34 YOU MORON

Fascinating, good thing I live in Canada where it's all free.

Eve ensler wrote this? Well it must be accurate then . She never wrights opinion articles based on her extremely strong views . (Sarcasm)

Also, notice how I used the word "extremely" ? That is because people who are like this are extremists. They are scary no matter the race or culture. Isis are extremists who force thier ideas and opinions on others, so please tell me what separates Isis from this article. There is no proof , however some young girl will read and believe this. Brainwashing is scary, and this article will brainwash some people into believing this, and fill them with anger.

You can watch and read something until you believe it. This is facts.

I'm not a trump supporter, but you have been brainwashed by anti trump anger.

My advice, get over it , go outside, you will realize people are good. It like these online social media sites. People in real life are good.

Stop being so angry and hateful