Whats up losers? You ok ? hehe...Look what i just bought...

Whats up losers? You ok ? hehe...Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex SubmarinerYou see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex.

A rolex doesn't hide the six big macs you just had on the way back from the watch store buddy

Why did you attach your watch to a chunk of lard?

Supprised they could fit it around your fatass wrist.

This is the most potato hand in history.

lame copypasta
1/10

at least the "my name is John" one has a girl in the picture.

Why are you wearing a boxing glove?

Barre toi

shits so cash

Timestamp?

its fake

Same thread, same fake watch. Count the notches dipshit you were scammed. Also hit a treadmill it'll get you laid faster than a fake watch :^)

aright so who put a rolex on a fucking potato? very funny.

yea im ok, i know ur just joking with me thanks for asking tho
i really like you watch and i admire you for not having poor taste like people with less money than you
the working class aren't really dumb idiots we just make less money than you
i take offence to your diminutive statements so I ask that next time you can be a little less judgmental
thank you

Rolex are tacky watches for douchebags.

Lmao did you sell your knuckles to afford it?

What are you trying to do by posting this shitty pasta over here? Are you trying to fuel the hate for fat people? Is that it you faggot OP?

you just bought it.... Like you did last week. Or the week before that.

Lol workingclass faggot.

/thread

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Y u so fat?

Wow you're chunky.

Op Where did your knuckles go my guy?

I like how the retards keep's posting this picture several time each day..
kys

newfags

Hey do you care if my dad watches?

nice knuckles bro

You think I'm gonna read that? Go shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. Cocksucking vermin.

this is now meme thread

Nice hand, you fat fuck.

FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT
FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT
FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT

This shit gets posted every day, go fucking die faggot

ROLEX has a watch with a fucking bungee cord for that fat hand? Jesus Im sure you scare a fork with that hand.

>no timestamp
OP, are you even trying?