Daily reminder that Lucas shoved first

Daily reminder that Lucas shoved first.

(credit to the user yesterday who noticed this)

Lucas is a hack and a fraud.

And Mike had to apologise first, baka

Why are black people so aggressive

>black person is the natural aggressor

WOW, who would've thought? it's almost like it's a predictable behavioural trait or something

>Daily reminder that Lucas shoved first.
>(credit to the user yesterday who noticed this)
But white's are the more enlightened race! No matter what!

if it was the black guy who shoved first people like you would whine about propaganda and agenda.

Remember how he was right about her using her powers to mislead them and Will still stuck up for her? remember how the entire quest was about finding Will but that seemed less important than hanging with cool girl with powers? Remember how later Lucas going off on his own actually benefits the group as a whole when he realizes that the DOE is coming after them? Remember that they're all emotional kids?

Stay away from my precious Lucas OP, he was the only sane kid up in that bitch.

Because he trusted a lying telekinetic freak over his bestie and proceeded to beat up said bestie.

Have you even watched the show to understand the context?

>*wasn't

But yes, exactly. There's no winning with these racist fucks.

*wasn't
oops

This.

#Slay
#Queen
#OtherShitThatWillTriggerRacists

telekinetic freak was just lying to save their lives. I'd really have loved to see how Lucas would have handled the Demogorgon without the lying telekinetic freak by his side. His sling shot sure was doing great work.

Can we at least all agree Lucas and Dustin are the best kids? Actors and characters? Like, is Will or Mike actually anyone's fav?

Lucas was 100% right. El DID lie to their faces and Lucas just wanted to save Will.

Lucas literally dindu nuffin wrong

Mike is my fav

Lucas was right though.

Yeah but is it because you're a pedo/mentally unstable female or because you actually think the character is more fun than the others?

Wait a second, who was Dustin accusing of being the Lando of the group? Because making Mike apologize for pushing first when he would've clearly seen it was Lucas is a total fucking Lando move.

>El DID lie to their faces

Because unlike Lucas, she knew they were walking to their death if she doesn't do something. Lucas wanted to save Will, but he had absolutely no clue how to actually do it. Find portal, get to the upside-down, throw some rocks at the Demogorgon. That was his entire fucking plan.

Dustin said Hopper was the Lando. And don't fucking insult Lando like that, he didn't tell anyone to apologize to anybody else, what are you even talking about?

He did, and yeah, that's pretty obvious that Dustin was supposed to turn out to be Lando

I actually think that Mike was the most wholesome character. Dustin was comic relief, Lucas was contrarian turn good, and Mike was just Mike. He had a lot of tough scenes but was incredibly natural (to me anyway) and managed to do very well. A major subplot depended on his character, the whole El/finding Will thing, whereas Dustin and Lucas were just side kicks.

Also Finn's very based kid.

You're literally saying you like him because he was the most bland. JFC.

>he was bland because he wasn't exaggerated like the rest of characters

Ok user, whatever you say

No problem user it was me who pointed this out yesterday in the other STG thread

>be in charge of a whole facility so big it's a city
>dangerous government types show up asking for help looking for some rebels, say they're looking for someone named Skywalker
>threaten to take the city if you don't cater to their demands
>do so for the sake of your city
>rebels show up, it's an old friend and his allies
>conflicted but agree
>try to build an agreement that they will be save
>government types keep changing the promise
>endangering your guests
>endangering your city
>eventually say "fuck this shit," save the people you can and order a total evac of the city to get everyone to safety
>decide to join the rebellion because it's the only thing left, and it's the right thing to do
>infiltrate a gangster's palace to help rescue your friend
>nearly get eaten by a sand vagina
>later lead the force to destroy a superweapon and blow that shit to kingdom come
>people still label you a traitor
Lando was a goddamn hero.

OP here, ohai user (I was the one who made the webm yesterday in response to you)

I was surprised it took someone this long to notice. I wonder if it was intentional, as a little nod to Han shooting first? Since everything else in this show references something else including Star Wars, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

>is named lucas
>shoves first
geez, that's a bit on the nose

It think it was intentional, and I bet we will find loads of small details like that

>Remember how he was right about her using her powers to mislead them and Will still stuck up for her?
He was right that she was lying but not about why, it was a good thing she didn't tell them the truth because they would have been killed or captured.
>remember how the entire quest was about finding Will but that seemed less important than hanging with cool girl with powers?
When did Mike ever actually do this?

stretching it but not out of the realm of impossibility

what did he mean by this

I wonder if Stranger Things: Remastered will digitally add Froggo's arms outstretched so he's technically shoving first.

Why do black people have disgusting black gums?

kek

It has to start somewhere. It's still a daily reminder if it's the first day you diprod

Any good threads on pol I can troll today?

You could always go there yourself.

And in the mean time you can read FBI crime statistics.