Ask a guy who fucked a homeless prostitute he met on the bus last night anything

Ask a guy who fucked a homeless prostitute he met on the bus last night anything

Will answer every single question in full detail w/ honesty except my name, work, or home address.

Did she fuck well?

Did she have to remove her period sock?

What's your phone number?

how bad did she smell/taste? also, what drugs were you on?

what std do you have now? aids or herpes?

Have you gotten checked yet?

Just greentext

just seeing those grungy ass crusties when I drive past makes me imagine how they must smell. How could you stand to fuck something like that?

yah OP, do this

>Will answer every single question in full detail w/ honesty

>has not answered a single goddamn question

classic Sup Forums

Tbh if I ever met a homeless prostitute on the bus I'd probably help her to get insurance and payment for a basic home since I don't live in a shit country and these are basic rights in Europe.

>Did she fuck well?
Yeah, and was down for anal w/o a condom....plus her body was killer....but oh my god did she stink

>Did she have to remove her period sock?
Huh....no I guess

>What's your phone number?
615-xxx-yyyy

>what std do you have now? aids or herpes?
already have herpes....im sure I got something from her

>how bad did she smell/taste? also, what drugs were you on?

Oh god, I would never taste her....but she stunk to high heaven

I need your name, work, and your home address.

>just seeing those grungy ass crusties when I drive past makes me imagine how they must smell. How could you stand to fuck something like that?

I don't know, there must be something wrong with me. It's a fantasy I've had for a while and she was actually hot as fuck...at least her body, and her face wasn't too fucked up from drugs

you fucked her anal with no condom? you're a sick mother fucker OP. a sick mother fucker

>It's a fantasy I've had for a while and she was actually hot as fuck...at least her body,

I was going to make fun of you but I'll admit it: some of those girls are not all that bad looking. I think "it would be so easy, even the ones not looking to be prostitutes would fuck me just because I have money." But no, no, no, no way would I ever do it.

And yes, the decent looking ones will be ugly as fuck and busted in a few years.

Again. Not fucking with you over this man. But I'd never do that in a million years.

>you're a sick mother fucker OP. a sick mother fucker

I know, but the most hilarious part was when I asked if she did anal, she said "yah, and don't worry about me getting shit on your dick, I haven't eaten in two days"

Do you have pictures? Why didn't you take her down to the river with a bar of soap and a penicillin sheet first?

I upped my anty from what I've done the past few years, which is to cruise trailer parks and low-income white areas in my Audi to pick up skank trash

this prostitute was actually sweet and nice to talk to....somehow better conversation than 99% of chicks I interact w/ daily at work and such....

that is the sickest thing I've read here in a long time. I actually cringed.

win

>Do you have pictures? Why didn't you take her down to the river with a bar of soap and a penicillin sheet first?

Nah, she begged me not to take pictures and she was actually pretty cool because we talked for about 35 minutes or so beforehand.

Lol no, but I'm thinking about seeing her again and buying her a couple of weeks at the longterm hotel here in town

how did you know she was homeless ?

nice trips

does she want to get out of homelessness or what, what is she doing there to begin with

I bet you'll go back and she'll be dead.

she was probably dead to begin with

How ugly do you have to be for this to be the only way you can get laid?

How'd you approach this OP? I've VERY MUCH got the same fetish but not sure how to go about this. I'm outside a major city with an even more major homlessness problem so I'm pretty sure if I went looking I'd find a girl id be interested in.

so how did she end up homeless? how old is she? just think, for a few bucks, you can house her and have a live in ho.

>how did you know she was homeless ?
I've been taking the bus for a while since it's only 10 minutes longer than my drive from work, drops off by my favorite bar, and much less stress than driving.

I've seen her on the late night route (9pm'ish) everytime I ride it for the past year and we've politely chatted a few time in the past

>does she want to get out of homelessness or what, what is she doing there to begin with

I dunno to be honest, because she doesn't seem like a typical addict. From talking to her, she basically has no skills, friends or family so resulted to whoring instead of getting an actual job

What was his name ?

>How ugly do you have to be for this to be the only way you can get laid?

I've only become ugly in the past 2 years, used to be pretty attractive before I gained 60lbs due to alcoholism. Regurarly fucked 7's and 8's with the occasional 9 here in there w/ my total being around 80 or so

I make and have a lot of money though so I can easily pull 5's/6's these days and if I really tried could prob get an 8

forty six and two keks

You don't let homeless people you don't know live in your house you dumb fuck.
She'll be boosting your shit the second you take your eyes off of her

Lost on second post. gg user

> implying most homeless people don't put themselves there
> implying that offering help is the same as help being taken

There are empty beds in shelters every night in the UK because many homeless people don't want to be part of the system at all, not even putting their name down on a form so they can get a free home. Seriously, look it up. Every nation has homelessness and every developed nation, the USA included, has programs to help them. They are not as well funded as they should be but that's often because a lot of help goes untaken.

No ice dubs m8o

this

>How'd you approach this OP? I've VERY MUCH got the same fetish but not sure how to go about this. I'm outside a major city with an even more major homlessness problem so I'm pretty sure if I went looking I'd find a girl id be interested in.

I'd seen her a lot and ended up talking to her a few times and found out she was homeless, then one day she told me she was a prostitute

I'm always very well dressed but will talk to anybody and be nice to them and listen to them if they aren't annoying. She has already a while ago told me whe was a prostitute and then I was really horny/drunk and wanted to fuck her

No, they're not. They literally are not.

She smelled so bad. Words can't describe it. I can say that it was almost as bad a dead body

most accurate post I've seen

well let me go into more detail

As far as her clothes and body odor, she just smelled like someone who hadn't taken a shower in a day....not bad.

But my god, when the panties came off, it was so so so so so so so bad

couple of options you could try if you see one you like,

if you see a girl at a regular place and time panhandling, give her a bit of change one day, and the next, then try to warm her up to things over time as she gets used to seeing you (but someone else could get there first)

or, if you see one panhandling or blatently sleeping rough that you like the look of, just make the offer there and then 'you know, I could sort you (however much), if you know what I mean (nod, wink)'. worst she could do is say no, and if she is sitting and flies into a rage, at least youd be standing so could run with a head start.

I tried that on a begging girl the other week and she didnt accept, but was not rude about it, just thanks but no thanks response.

oh and make sure you have somewehre else rather than your hoiuse to take them, as that way you can make sure they won't rob you, or bang on your door at 3am to get their next fix

beer is so fatenning

I am refering to the second part of the question mate

oh sorry. I'm just a hardcore alcoholilic. About 1 liter of whiskey or vodka a day

Very rarely do drugs. About once every 9-16 months ill go on a hydrocodone/oxycodeone binge for 2-3 days, but they get boring for me quick

also, a lot of them are addicts and shelters etc generally won't let them drink or take their drugs inside, so they have to choose between somewhere warm, dry with food and a shower, or getting their fix in the cold and wet. unfortunately many are so addicted, they take the latter option.

This nigger gets it.

You should fuck her again and stab her 40 times

nah, not until the whole hooker killing thing

How dirty were her feet?

You should fantasize about taking her to a hotel and making her shower, then fucking that ass...

that's hot and depressing at the same time

fucking kek

>>what std do you have now? aids or herpes?
>already have herpes....im sure I got something from her

This

Having some skanky/dirty woman make me lick her feet while she loves it is a fucking dream

>How dirty were her feet?

Not sure to be honest, we fucked outside and she just pulled her pants down without taking off her shoes.....they looked like 90's style white k-swisses though lol but they were almost completely black

I'm thinking about getting her a hotel at a longterm stay hotel....she seems nice

I guess in the US, you could probably get a girl like that into a cheap motel, and reception wouldnt notice / care, but that may not be possible in all countries. unfortunately.

So how does your aids feel?

Any ichy feelings? No piss burn?

has your dick fallen off yet?

It grows on you. Stab the stink away

Where'd you spray your nut?

>So how does your aids feel?

Liver failure will kill me long before the aids

>Any ichy feelings? No piss burn?

not yet

>has your dick fallen off yet?

nope

>Where'd you spray your nut?
balls deep in her ass. I've never understood busting on a chick when busting in her feels so much better

did she eat all the eggs?

>she basically has no skills, friends or family so resulted to whoring instead of getting an actual job
Republican or Democrat?

Yeaa sure. Dont lie to yourself fag

HOLY SHIT IS THAT TN?! THATS MY AREA CODE!!

>did she eat all the eggs?
huh?

Republican or Democrat?

Far right, but not libertarian, republican or nat-soc

>Yeaa sure. Dont lie to yourself fag

ok....
>HOLY SHIT IS THAT TN?! THATS MY AREA CODE!!

Yup, Hermitage, Tn to be exact. We got off the bus in hermitage at Lebanon Pk and Old Hickory Blvd

The eggs thing is a reference to some loser that posted ages ago. Someone post the screenshot.

damn dude i live on concord rd if you know where that is (its off of franklin rd)

So now what ?
You think, if you just go and get here a cheap hotel room, she will become your personal sex slave ?

anal?
swallow?

>damn dude i live on concord rd if you know where that is (its off of franklin rd)

Yeah, the police killed some guy on concord rd right over the interstate last week lol

>anal?
>swallow?

we did anal and I came in her ass....she would have let me cum in her mouth but i prefer cumming in ass and pussy

hows the crabs goin'

So sad...

How old is she? Have you also fucked her pussy without a condom?

How is this a fantasy of yours? Are you into the thought of her being inferior to you?

How long did it take you. Did you do it under the bridge she lived at.

>How old is she? Have you also fucked her pussy without a condom?

She said she was 28 but looked about 23/24.

Nah, she started out sucking me then I asked if I could fuck her in the ass and she was down because "your dick isn't very big so it won't hurt" (it's 5 inches).....also, she told me not worry about getting shit on my dick because:

now any user within 100 miles of lebanon park and old hickory are gonna be scoping out that bus stop looking for any fuckable femhobo

Do see a future with her?

You should fuck her again and stab her 39 times

fucking kek

>now any user within 100 miles of lebanon park and old hickory are gonna be scoping out that bus stop looking for any fuckable femhobo

She gets on at the 1st avenue and broad pickup where I get on at near Acme seed and co

>Do see a future with her?

lol no

I don't get it

lol wat

this

fuck and stab her 666 times

damn ... that is kinda sad but confusing at the same time why without a condom dude ?

Will you fuck her pussy without condom the next time?
Why don't you care about std?Is your life that worthless to you?

how much did you pay OP?>

>Will answer every single question in full detail w/ honesty except my name, work, or home address.
What are your credit card details?

How did no one ask just opened and started reading

>damn ... that is kinda sad but confusing at the same time why without a condom dude ?

I've been this way since I was a teen (I'm 35 now). Sex with a condom doesn't feel good and not worth the time

>Will you fuck her pussy without condom the next time?

I might, I'll at least dip it in her pussy probably. I just prefer anal for the way the cheeeks slap my balls...

Why don't you care about std?Is your life that worthless to you?

Yes, it is that worthless, not joking

>how much did you pay OP?>
She asked for 60 and I gave her 80

wife her

He probably has hepatitis or well there too many fucked up diseases when they are prostitutes and they dont let you use a rubber it is like a red flag.