youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Every single person in america who can vote MUST watch this video

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video isn't shit, have a bump

>Sup Forums will defend this cause muh abortion is murder
Seriously, it's time to start neutering and spaying third worlders en masse.

kek'd

castration isn't murder user, there's no human life to kill if you're preventing conception .

Send em all our jobs!

That is what WWIII is for.

There's no human life to kill if it's a nigger rape baby bathing in elephant piss and eating shitcakes.

The video is against moving more shit skins into our country you idiots

This

So basically if America allowed 81 million immigrants in every year, theyd fix the problem?

Why is this guy pretending like immigration is bad, don't you want a multicultural society. Are you racist?

>tfw leftie dumbasses cant comprehend actual facts so we instead have to use gumballs and treat them like preschoolers to get any sense into them
why do liberals even exist? its the pussiest idealism ive ever heard of.

shut up you gook

youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY

holy shit lol europe is so fucked.

Thats why we need the video spread. Teach them kindergarden style

I already saw this video. I wasn't even browsing pol back then and was still a liberal but it was a big redpill

give me one positive to a multicultural society other than
>muh morals

How is this video so popular? Why the fuck do people need this explained to them with fucking gumballs? It's the most obvious thing in the world

Hilarious hearing the ooh's and ahh's in the audience.

How do people not already understand this?

bumping. decent video

If anything a more multicultural/multiethnic society just increases the changes of a nation to break apart

Based Georgia

These libs must learn

>81 million immigrants in every year
What could possibly go wrong?

Fuck me... This type of retarded oversimplification is why americans are so fucking dumb today.

Even though the root argument is valid, this vid makes me REEEEEEEEEEE

good vid

fuck off ahmed

and that video was made 5 years ago before the mass of refugees started coming in too. rip europe

because people have been getting it hammered into their brains since they were 5 years old that multiculturalism is our greatest strength and if you disagree you are a horrible racist and want genocide.

>Are you racist?

Why yes, I am.

>racial diversity leads to genetic diversity, stronger immunity to disease and better overall people (health, intelligence), this is why chinese are so hardy, they are a mixture of a few different races as the mongols fucked their way across eurasia mixing bloodlines between distant peoples

>cultural diversity leads to less ignorance, hate, reactionary movements, it unites people in society by incorporating the best of everyone and rejecting the worst

>nationalism increases, people are proud to be part of a country that is prosperous and diverse, this is why America outperformed Europe in their comparable periods of growth 1992-2008.

>it's a logical and unavoidable next step in the dynamics of human civilization, America, the new empire, exported its virtues and ethics and values to the rest of the world, and equality of opportunity is for all races, creeds and nations. Much the same way the Romans pacified a barbarian Europe, America capitalized an empoverished Asian continent and is now in the process of helping the Middle East Islamify and unite under one trading block.

Pretty basic. Trade is everything, and trading with a country that is more like you culturally is advantageous, so we will all share a common culture (American) in the future.

So because of a few gumballs and unverified facts, you can make typical americans change their mind after a lifetime of believing the opposite?

Fucking retarded backwards country.

A leftist's response would likely be "well it makes a difference to those one million people"

They aren't unverified. He mentioned his sources.

And I don't think such a simple argument being an overwhelming agent for change is evident of America being a "fucking retarded backwards country."

If anything, it's evidence of both the prevalence and weakness of the progressive narrative. A narrative which is prevalent in your country, as well.

That and it was made almost six years ago so there's that.

>nowthisisshitposting.jpg

>>nationalism increases, people are proud to be part of a country that is prosperous and diverse,

Thats a massive lie. Nice shitpost