Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

I'm currently fucking some dumb fat whore (similar in shape to pic) and I'm wondering if I should kill myself or try to pursue other women (bearing in mind im a 5'6 manlet with a 4 inch cock while erect).

Does it get better, or should I just end it now?

How do you fuck something so massive with a 4 inch cock?

that is just fucking disgusting. I wish you luck.

>similar boat
dump her and at least get a fatty you like

I wish I was joking when I say that she lifts up her flabs. I used to think it was really gross but I'm kind of desensitised now.

Seconded... are you just fucking her fat? Or do you think you are going inside?

Also if you think she's wet, are you sure it's not just her sweat

(parton for the bad english)

Pursue other women for sure. Even the smallest dicked manlet can do 10^10 times better than that. Plenty of lonely milf aged women out there who, while shit-tier on a normal scale, will be like Helen of Troy in comparison to that spawn of Cthulhu.

I honestly don't know if it's sweat or not. At this point I think I just don't care anymore. It's been going on for about 4 months and I'm not sure how well I'd do with actual women.

No, just no. Go find someone else, that's disgusting. Decent chicks usually don't give fuck about that superficial crap.

kek

just feed the bitch a big mac and send her to the the work camps it'll do her good.

Kya or find another women. Something better change soon for you

you can't possibly be serious. If the girl you're fucking is THAT fat, then how the fuck do you breathe or move at all during sex. Reconsider your options bro.

Look we live in current times, there is a ham on ever corner. Dump her and get another.

THERE ARE STILL TEN WHOLE TIERS OF ATTRACTIVENESS, EACH WITH MULTIPLE INDIVIDUAL SUB RANKING SYSTEMS, BETWEEN THAT AND "ACTUAL WOMEN".

fuck off you bot cunt

Just jelq bro. It'll take a year or 2 but you'll gain 2in in length and about 3 in girth.

She's not that ugly. I would have pictures of her but it's only been 4 months and I don't really want evidence of her. She has a cute face but her body is what's wrong.

bro fat girl pussy is juicy as fuck, if you make that bitch cum it will be like unlimited mtn dew at the food court bro

Came here just to say this

the dubs have spoken

well, I think I am done with the internet now

Leave her ass at mcdonalds and either the problem will fix itself, or she'll lose a few pounds on the way home

In b4 uber/taxi/mass transit, ain't no body hauling that hog home...

Be free user, pursue happiness

as the famous freddie mercury said, fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go round

dead shit broski

If her body looks anything like that I'd be so repelled my cock would shrink up into my body, let alone be able to get hard. And I'm desperate for female company.

I smell normie

ur a fucking virgin bro, hit up the brothel and get some cheap asian vagina

Kek

Your English was pretty good until *pardon*

You have to show us her body now dude.

You-you just have to.

This is why we come to 4chins.

I agree. If you're just sexually frustrated then fuck some prostitute and be done with it.

Like I said, I would but I don't have pictures of her anywhere. I'm too afraid that my friends would find out somehow.

Fuck bro just date Asian cutie3.14s

>Hi I'm OP and I love to fuck whales.

I'm not sexually frustrated I'm emotionally frustrated. I've had sex and am not really that bothered about it, what I wish I had is someone to cuddle before sleeping, to have breakfast with in the morning, to say I love you to, to be loved and cared about, to be a team and work together... random sex can't fulfill any of that.

LOL

Sure things can get better buddy. Life can change if we work at it. That being said your still going to have to live with the shame of you your past.

There are loads of girls that I know who are super hot (like 8/10) but they're all dating Chads. In comparison I'm like a kid.

32 year old fag here,

When you finally get all of that then you will wish there was more spontaneous sex and less fucking mind games and fucking feelings.

You sound young and watch to much tv.

When you buy your instwatch

You married? If so that sounds rough man. I have a girlfriend myself but it doesn't seem that bad so far. Maybe I've yet to hit the speedbump.

not married, been with current for 6 years and expecting first child soon.

But no its not rough or anything, it just evolves that way. You usually get into a routine, and that gets old. work, home, chores, bills, sleep, restart cycle.

Sure I could get a blowjob and some sex whenever I wanted but its no the same as when you start out fresh.

Like fucking on the kitchen floor and she rides you for 20 minutes then swallows you cum.

Now it devolves into, " just bend me over, thats how it like it "

Like for some reason sex in a relationship always ends up with doggy style all the time.

I guess its the easiest.

That must sound like heaven to most younger dudes " doggystyle everyday?! FUCK YEA NIGGER ! "

I'm 24 and rarely watch any TV. I would hope that I'd spot someone who plays mind games long before reaching that. I'm talking about the relationships where you can tell they really are each others best friend