STRAIN THREAD BRUHS

STRAIN THREAD BRUHS

Why the fuck would The Master choose Bolivar over some giant football player or basketball player from a New York sports team to put his essence into?

Bolivar had sex skills

Also new season when

He doesn't need strength or size anymore. The shit is about to hit the fan all over

>Also new season when
Today

Eichhorst a best

Zach a worst

Get ready for edgy Zachary this season

He's still gonna be an insufferable cunt now that he directly got Norah killed?

I missed these threads more than the series

I like this show.

It's a Sup Forums show. Everybody watching it is rooting for the nazi!

I don't think size matters all that much. The extra strength and dexterity is already guaranteed.
Nah I think he just picks them based on who he likes, or some genetic level compatibility. I don't think the person dies or loses consciousness when it happens either, I remember reading that the giant guy was perfectly aware and remorseful of all this shit his body had done.

I'm happy she died instead of Eph getting cucked

Postan webum.

obligatory

what should I watch tonight?

:3

If he doesn't become a selfless pro vampire hunter then I am going to be pissed.
If he brings up his shitty teenage angst then I might stop watching the show. And I love all the other characters, just not him.

>eph getting cucked
Jesus, newfags really don't know what that word means now do they?

what do you think it means?

>pro vampire hunter
Nah he's not he master has him now

The full scene is way better

Eph isn't being cucked if he's having sex with another woman, you idiot.
If anything, his wife got cucked, but she's effectively dead so it doesn't matter.

you don't understand what user meant, he's saying that the show's plot is diverging from that of the books in a way that prevents Eph from being cucked.

Torrent where?

what happens in the book? Im reading the comic now so I know barnes is cucking him as the blood camp leader

But eph was dead by the time that happened. He's not being cucked if he's dead in that timeline.
Do you think a widow who remarries is willingly cucking their late spouse?

Fet and Norah ended up fucking by the end of the book. Everyone was happy Norah was with Fet besides Eph

wiki says it isnt out yet

Season 2 was very good, enjoyed most of it thought the kid actor is pretty bad and the Washington arc felt really rushed.

Every single scene related to the monsters seems to be top fucking notch.

Can't wait to check out the new episode tomorrow. Hopefully a quality rip, can't imagine watching those colorful scenes with low bitrate.

tomorrow

OK YOURE BLACK WE GET IT POOR YOU SHOW US YOUR DICK OR GET THE FUCK OUTSDLXKFH;sldkHF;LSKADFHSDL'AFGJHA'SODFN

>it wont matter who he chooses as eventually theyll turn out like how he looks now anyway.

whats a good site for torrents nowadays?

still google

Private trackers retard

If the master let you keep your free will would you let him turn you?

HIGHER AND HIGHER

nah
you get super ugly and can't jack off anymore

>lose my penis
nah, I'm good.

Nah I'd rather be one of those semi converts like the old guy, or just a human agent.
I don't think saying a definite no to the master in any case would be a good idea.

Thinking with your dick will get you killed user

You just asked me to die

I mean... if I say no he'll just turn me into a vampire without free will, so I'd probably take the deal.

reminder that if you would make a deal of any sort with the master, you are the weakling cancer, that would kill us all

I forgot you do technically die

People are still watching this junk?

What you say to me boyo?

Better than most of TV.

Wonder why they killed Barnes so early

better than twd

jesus christ season 2 was bad

by the fact alone Guillermo works a lot with the show it's better and more interesting.
It wasn't though, you just have bad taste.

I just want him back

Pretty sure Guillermo only had a hand in the pilot episode and the short videos in season 2.

He is deeply involved with the show, for example he does the color correction for every episode and if you've ever seen his other work you can telll the monster designs are from him and he has a part in how the monsters are displayed, he is also the exec. producer, directed 2-3 episodes completely and will be even more involved in the upcoming season and ofc. he was also creator of the graphic novels (when the show didn't get lit). His auteurism is all over the show.

Don't talk shit you can't back up. Pretty sure, pffft. Fucking Nomak based designs and 'he only directed pilot' when his handwork is all around it.

and pretty much writes every episode with Hogan to my understanding.

calm down

>get told
>"lol u mad"

I hope they find a way to attack Fets place like they did Setrakians shop in the book.

sure

>being this passive aggressive about getting told
my sides

ok

bu this dick fell off

it's funny how it triggers the alt whatevers so i use it for anything and everything