Did you know 73% of people do not wash their hands after masturbating?

Did you know 73% of people do not wash their hands after masturbating?

Das gross yo.

I shower because I'm stressed and masturbation is my only other relief.

um actually it's 72.35% of people. get your facts right before you pretend you know what you're talking about faggot.

Why would I wash my hands when I'm already in the shower

Yeah I rarely do.

>[citation needed]

Did you know that people who wash their hands after masturbating will inevitably die of some pathetic little germ?

Cause I'm always masterbaiting

stupid faggot the margin of error was .5%.

I don't cum in my hands. i cum on clothes that need to be washed.

U wot mate?

i end up eating it and licking my fingers clean soooo

Thats worse, your cum is way cleaner thenn your filthy mouth1

AMEN!

>implying my dick is dirty

I'm not a nigger so I shower every day so my dick is clean, and I'm not a jew so I don't need lube because I'm uncut

thats a nice asshole, I would lick it and if she wanted to shit in my mouth it would be fine because it's so clean!!!

I never wash my hands with other than water, im never sick its just the soap jew that wants your money

These cucks manage to turn this into a "sauce"/image circle jerk thread

Yeh I don't do it, don't wash my uncut cock either. And for some reason it's still grosser when chicks do it

Neither do I

well i'm in the 27% then

That's probably why I avoid handshakes since I was young

SegĂșn la academia de Misco Jones

I only wash my hands after fapping if they are covered in oil or cum or both.

im inside that 73%

including poop and piss too

>oil
you're the comfy type huh?

Did you know?

A the inside of a male's mouth is cleaner than the inside or outside of a female's vagina.

Think about that one for a while. It should take about 5 minutes for what this means to hit your brain.

You're going too far. I agree with the soapjew thing but for me it only counts for shampoo and showergel shit. I don't do these.
There's nothing so dirty on these bodyparts you need to wash it with chemicals.

But if you ride the train and bus very often like I do and give strangers a handshake and have a girlfriend like I do and your girlfriend likes to suck on your thumb like mine does you start to wash your hands.

there a actually feces on your hands when you touch things on a train or give people handshakes that don't properly wash their hands (like you do)

bish

her

94% of facts are made up.

my dad works at nintendo and he said that its actually 81%

i don't, especially if i'm going to be in contact with females after, my way of saying gotcha bitch

I didn't know that people washed their hands after a fap, wtf!?

I know I don't, my cock is as clean as these guys criminal record

What are you doing back there user

I'm sure they are fine they are from Norway

In middle school I used to masturbate into my hands and buy things from the cute girl I had a crush on from the tuck shop.

I just masturbated right now to farrah abraham's sex tape, and I washed my hands afterwards.

Also, sometimes I wash my hands before taking a piss, instead of after, so I don't get my dick dirty.
>But you get piss on your hands
Ummm no. I've been using my penis to take pissess multiple times a day for many years, I think I can take a piss without getting it on my hands or the sides of the toilet.

I'm the Founder and President of the Wash Your Hands Before Taking a Piss Crew

WYHBTAP for life

>pls look I has a piece of metal in my hand look pls

I would like to join your organization!

Enjoy having pink eye on a regular basis, disgusting pleb.

I wash my hands everytime I jack off, even after shower and knowing my dick is completely clean

We accept new members, on a limit of one per day.

To join, you must upload a pic here with a handwritten sign that says WYHBTAP and today's date.

i have been doing this for years.

never understood the concept of washing after the bathroom. are you scared to brush against my arm? because i can pretty much say that my dick is a lot more protected from the outside world than the rest of my body. all snug in my shorts and then jeans over those. shit stays clean

You should join our organization. I was founded in 1997. This July is our 20th anniversary.

why would you?