Hey Sup Forums, this is my dick

hey Sup Forums, this is my dick

Should I hang myself?

Rather than jumping to any extreme conclusions you may want to just lose some weight so that little guy has more room to shine.

>My existence is contingent upon the size of my genitals.

You're a fucking moron. OP is proof that equality is a bad idea because there are people who are clearly less developed and deserve fewer rights.

try losing some weight first you fat fuck

you fukin whale no ceiling is strong enough to hold you

Nah don't hang yourself sex is overrated faggot

Do you have a small dick that you are fine with?

Just trap, that clitty it beautiful

no, just lock yourself in a chastity cage and forget you even have a penis

I have a slightly larger than average penis that I don't think about in terms of my value as a human being.

cuz u dont have to
op the fag on the other hand...

Yeah, because you dont think about it. Society has made it clear that bigger is better so it's not hard to develop an inferiority complex when you feel yours is too small.

OP could use the centimeters over inches. He would maybe feels better.

JESUS FUCK

I suck at spelling and reading because I'm very dyslexic, but I still do things.

FUCK

I don't think you could find a strong enough rope

yup

YES!

Just eat less and it will look bigger lel

No become an irl futa

Just be gay and take it up the ass, that way you don't have to worry about your own dick size

It'll be close but this should do it.

This. All that fat hides your dick you fucking retard. Also brings you closer to death

How i would feel

Seriously though just lose weight, you'll be fine

I have an average to maybe under average dick and I agree with him.

I have a small dick too. One time a girl I was fucking asked me if I was embarrassed about the size of my dick, I simply told her why the hell should I care why should I be embarrassed it's not like I had a choice in the matter. She just nodded in agreement and we kept fucking.

So, when you have a small dick, tell me how you feel.

Definitely don't hang yourself. It might go badly, and you wouldn't want your last experience to be _more_ disappointment at not being well hung.

age ?