Sup b druggie thread. So im in a partial hospitalization program and they drug test us twice a week...

Sup b druggie thread. So im in a partial hospitalization program and they drug test us twice a week. Will kratom from a smokeshop show up on a test like this?

The test isnt mine found it in the trash but its what theyve been using. Heres the kratom

If you're being piss tested that often why the fuck are you trying to do drugs

Nope.

But I'm just gonna say, if you're in out-patient rehab, you should probably give sobriety a shot at least, right?

Bamp

if that is the test theyre using, kratom will not show up on it

Yeah i am. Really only gonna do it like once a week. Ive been 2 weeks clean of everything today and its kinda driving me crazy lol

No, Kratom doesn't show up on drug tests unless they're testing specifically for Kratom.. I use to work at a kratom company and this was one of the top most asked questions I had

Its hard man. And im not gonna do it everyday this shit isnt even my thing really

Im in a state where its legal.. im just paranoid as fuck right now

that test looks like its for; barbiturates, amphetamines, opioids...

Fuck drug testing.

Some people say it can lead to a false positive for amphetamines. Any experience with that?

... benzodiazipines, THC, buprenorphine, mdma. tell me if i missed any. just going by memory

Kratom's a very benign plant but if you're coming straight off dope or some shit it's just gonna make you wanna go do dope and that's no life, my guy.

I stayed clean for 10 years before introducing kratom into my regiment. It really isn't particularly addictive (despite reports to the contrary). You can step down very quickly and easily and with Stem & Vein you can even mitigate tolerance.

I took it for two years until weed was legalized in my state. Never looked back. Took me a week to step down from ~20g/day to nothing. Did this a couple times when I ran out, too. Not a big deal but if you're an addict, you're probably gonna abuse it so don't.

Amen brother

yes actually, i did a drug test a couple days after using kratom and didnt get a false positive

i have heard of people getting false positives from it though

Dont waste your money on head shop Kratom. For quality, its better to order it online. Lower price and better effects.

Wise words my friend. I have some pretty decent self control i think.. alcohol was my main poison. Idk i just wanted to try it once for a little buzz

Well, if it's a choice between kratom and booze - go for kratom.

But be fucking careful. You are walking the slipperiest slope.

Thats sick. Im getting tested on thursday and not getting another test until monday. I was gonna do it thursday night then do nothing at all over the next 3-4 days

If you're using the Kratom to help with getting off of opiates I would strongly recommend you let others know your intentions and allow them to monitor your usage.. You'd be surprised with how many people think replacing opiates with Kratom is "getting clean", most of the time (from my personal experience) people will start off with small doses and end up having to buy hundreds of grams a week just to help with their ailments.

Kratom is like as close as you can get to an opiate with it having all those nasty side effects, but it can be abused just as easily because if taken in the right amount it can pretty closely replicate the effects of a strong opiate. You also build up a tolerance to it very quickly which is another reason people often ending needing more and more of it making it hard for tolerance breaks or reducing the amount you've gotten use to taking.

I'm not trying to discourage you from taking Kratom in any way, It's far better for you than prescription or street opiates but I don't want people thinking it's some kind of miracle plant that helps with withdraws.. I just don't want you ending up having to take 100g of Kratom a day just to keep you off of other things. Use it sparingly and make it known to others that you're having cravings are only using it for an emergency. Stay strong user and always communicate you're progress, good or bad, with someone you trust

Yeah i know.. it is kinda fuckin stupid and it really might not even be worth it. I just dont know i keep going back and forth

Thank you user i screenshotted your reply lol

just stay off drugs you faggot krantom is shit and not even worth doing

Gonna bump with pics till the thread dies thanks for the info anons

Thats edgy. Youre being edgy

No problem. And it's not the worst thing in the world but for an addict it can become an issue. And as for this:
>"It really isn't addictive (despite reports to the contrary)"
There are reports to the contrary because it can become addictive to someone with an addictive personality (i.e. addicts trying to get clean) which is why he is correct in telling you that it is a slippy slope if you're unsure you're going to be able to have self control. One of the major differences between Kratom and traditional opiates is that Kratom isn't physically addictive, all that means is no bad withdraws, so you still get the head change that addicts seeks which makes it dangerous if you're trying to just replace your current addiction with something "not as bad" to get the same self-destrucive effects. I mentioned earlier that I worked for a Kratom company so I've seen both the good and bad of Kratom and we did a lot of research on it to try and help with the legalization process in California so now I have a lot of random Kratom facts in my head that I never use anymore haha

Does ketamine come up on the test

Now, you know it's not worth it.

Chances are you have somebody that will be fucking devastated if you relapse. Your life will change for the worse. For kratom?

I'd just chill for now, dude. When I got straight I got really into my hobbies, especially stuff like anime, video games and comics. Fantasy shit. Gets you out of your head. Worked really well and I was dealing with a breakup at the time, too, so it worked under already shit circumstances.

Get back to being you - not druggie you. Who you were. Who you know you are inside. Who your family knows. Find that dude again.

...and stay away from douche bags who wanna bring you down with them.

Have you got diabetes? Ive heard people with diabetes can't do drugs and can get very jelly of those who can

If it's just kratom, it will not. But buying shit from a head shop does not guarantee that it's just kratom (or kratom at all really), and there have been busts of tramadol analogues showing up in batches of kratom.

So if it's just kratom, you're ok. If not, you're possibly fucked.

If you're already in rehab, you need to find a way to get and stay sober. As soon as you get out, you're going to have access to the same shit that got you there in the first place.

Getting sober is a nightmare. Staying sober is easier.

You're going to do it "once a week" for the first day you do it. Then it's going to be the next day. And the next. It does give you a buzz. It does feel similar to weak opiates.

You're not going to get hooked on kratom, but it's sure going to make you want to go back to using.

It's the standard 8 or 10 panel test that everywhere on earth uses.

Thats kinda sketch. The shit i bought is called herb n organic maeng da? It says its 100% organic..

I'm a recovering alcoholic.

I was sober for two months once, and my friend stopped by on his way through my state with some new RC's. I took them with him, got high, and two days after he left I went and bought booze, because I just wanted to get fucked up.

That was almost 8 years ago. I've been sober for almost 6.

It. is not. worth it. for a buzz.

Yeah ive only ever done it when i was drunk and/or high.. i know its a dumb idea im just craving something right now

Head shop don't care what's in their shit. They're not testing it. It's labeled "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION." That way, they're under no legal obligation to verify what's in those shiny little ziplocks.

Im honestly suprised at some of these hearty responses. Can you guys just be my sponsor lolll

You're still having cravings. Just to get a buzz. I know how that felt. I know how that feels.

If you did it WHILE you were fucked up, your body is going to remember GETTING fucked up.

Please, do not do it. I'm not bullshitting you. I ended up having to live at the fucking Salvation Army because I could not get my drinking under control. When I couldn't get beer (after liquor hours etc) I'd take anything just to get fucked up.

Do not throw your life away just so you can get fucked up for a few hours. I wish I had someone back then kicking my ass and telling me this stuff, because it wouldn't have taken me 2 years to get away from alcohol.

I'm not even fucking kidding when I say that I will. I'm the guy that ended up in the Salvation Army and has almost 6 years sober.

The best thing you can do for your life right now is flush that shit down the toilet. Go outside. Go for a walk, smoke a cigarette. Walk around your block 20 times if you have to just to calm your nerves down. Then just sleep.

Boredom is the biggest enemy for someone in the earliest stages of getting sober.

faggots, just got off a 1 year stint with dilaudid, still have an unfilled script for under the tongues, feel so powerful no filling it

That's my get down right there.

What is that? Like a ounce for 20 bucks? Headshop Kratom is always ridiculously overpriced because they know they can do that, I get 250 grams for 25 dollars, literally 10 cents a gram and 35 cents a dose. And as far as your question goes, unless they are testing for mitrygyne or however exactly you spell it, no, I don't think it will.

I'm proud of you for having the willpower not to. Congrats bud.

I love you man. Ill really sit down and think about it. It just sucks everything fucking sucks right now

No

15gs 20 bucks. I know its a rip im not gonna be doing it regularly. Probably not even at all