Kino TV shows?

fargo

not that one

kill yourself retard. I hope your mom dies soon

hey thats a pretty bad opinion you have there

Both seasons of Fargo were shit. One of them was amateur-like mess with no idea what they wanted to do and other was directed like a fucking filmschool handbook

also way too many trippings over le wacky writing xD

Mr ribbit, le Egyptian frog man is pure kino

Nice bait.

You are easily impressed simpleton I see, but that's everyone from Sup Forumseddit.

Jane the Virgin
Halt and Catch Fire
Outcast

lmao

So many bad TV-shows in one fucking picture.
Only good one is the Wire really.

Yes season 1 of True Detective was not great, mediocre at best.

let see your list

let me guess
Sopranos (soap opera about a mob head.. boring),
Mad men (stylish but boring soap opera), The leftovers (random misterious events, but overal, boring),
Band of brothers (haven't seen)

>boring.
Pleb identified. Yeah not enough BAD ASSERY like Fargo with dual twin killers and other stupid edgy trash I guess.

And it's about far more than just a mob head, it's basically Godfather IV and a great story of a depression, but what would you know, fucking piece of shit idiot.

>the leftovers
>random
Good grief what a retard you are

Agents of SHIELD and Gotham

you start

I've never been so fucking bored as watching deadwood

I hate football but love this show. It's Shakespearian in it's drama, the characters are almost all great, it has gorgeous cinematography and an excellent soundtrack. It's one of the few close to perfect shows out there.

There were some weak storylines and bad actors but overall it's my favorite show.

Yeah the cinematography and directing is gorgeous, I love how goddamn 'small town' it all feels and earthly, intimate too.

>Breaking Bad

>tfw Smash tells Coach he go into college

;_;

I'm not even ashamed to say I cried at this

Is Ash Vs. good?

I only ever got to the third season and haven't finished the series, but I'm currently rewatching it with my wife and we're just a few episodes from finishing season 1 so I'm afraid to highlight your spoiler. But I will say I've cried at least fifteen times in the first season. They really know how to play that music that just pulls at your heartstrings at just the right time. The most I cried in season one was when Matt had to hurry home from his date and was pretending to be his grandma's husband to calm her down. Such a great but emotional show.

>watching the finale
>that small glimpse of 'Street' in the locker room wall
>Start crying
hold me

>This scene.

absolutely. like the second movie, perfect balance in horror and comedy

I'll have to see what happens with this current arc, before I call it Kino or not.

This. More Angela feet would do it

move aside pretenders

It wouldn't hurt, she looked great in those heels even with the blood.

F. Wolcott confirmed as shows best wordsmith.

who are you replying to? You posted in response to deadwood, not fargo. If you meant fargo isnt kino, I agree. both seasons were nothing special. Deadwood is unobjectionably fantastic though

The pilot written and directed by Raimi is fucking amazing. The rest of the series is meh made by a bunch of 20 something hipsters

The Decalogue
Rome
Man Seeking Woman

try ending your life for some excitement

this

nice meme

Boardwalk is B+ at best sorry

Very much so.

Six feet under
Got
Mad men
Sopranos
Wire
Deadwood
Hannibal
True detective s1
Breaking bad(overrated as fuck, but still good)

MSW is classic already. 2nd season was a massive improvement on an already good first season.

that's a strange way to write telekino

>Six feet under
good choice

>True detective s1

I hear that a lot here. What is so good about it?

It's mediocre, people just flock to it because I honestly don't know why.

First half of its mediocre, second half is worse

>GoT
Opinion immediatly disregarded

The Knick
Man seeking woman
And braindead is surprisingly good for regular network television

leftovers is kino as fuck, pleb

>not liking deadwood

Is this some daring new meme?

it's too light on the horror imo and the episodic structure isn't a good fit, it's just the same shit every week

no-one-really-watches-these-but-they-are-really-good-kino core

Enlightened
Rectify
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire Diaries

Are you a girl user or do you just play one on Sup Forums?

L O N D O N ?

Rectify is so bad.

spoiler]No?[/spoiler]

Also, I forgot to add to that list Once Upon a Time, How to Get Away with Murder and Scream Queens.

fucking plebs all of you

Hot post coming from someone that likes trash like the Shield. Seven seasons of edgy garbage.

thb this is kind of a good show

This wasn't about kind of a good shows or I'd post the ever loving shit out of The Last Ship

PLL and TVD are pretty good, the originals is also a neat tvkino

Oh fuck yeah. This show is pure concentrated kino

>ever loving
well that's a freudian slip

Severly underrated.

Scream TV series

raid

tab sisäll ja ulgona :-D

also this.

These are the only shows I've seen that are kino.

Sopranos

Mad Men

Deadwood

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

Curb

Shows I've seen that are not Kino w/ reasons

>The Wire
Good, Even great at times. But its messages are not applicable to all people, or even a lot of people.

X-files
Good seasons are Kino-lite, but way too many bad/filler episodes overall. Also the "we never planned to resolve any of the mystery" bullshit plagued the show hard.

Lost.
Way to much X-files type 0 planning mysteries.

True Detective S1.
Very entertaining but its pretty annoying how the writers thought people would find Rust to be deep in any capacity.

Breaking Bad
Too little character development. Season 5 suffered from the fact that they thought season 4 would be the last season. The cliffhangers are utter bullshit that fail entirely on repeat viewings.

Boardwalk Empire
A nice little piece of entertainment, but does this show even have any values? It conveys 0 messages to the viewer (or at least 0 messages of any value) Some of the writing is utterly pathetic, and season 5 was a fucking travesty. Also absolutely 0 character development. The writers treat character deaths as a foregone conclusion rather than necessary to the story.

I'm not American and don't know a thing about football, but I watched this show and loved it. Says a lot about how good it is.

Kino or tv shows
Pick one

Not seen mentioned yet:

Carnivale

Mad Men

>Good, Even great at times. But its messages are not applicable to all people, or even a lot of people
Are you rating quality based on how many people the narrative (you don't need narrative btw) can easily apply to?

Wanna know how I know you are plebeian?

Okay how about the at times ham-fisted writing?

Season 1 having any focus at all on the cops, who were in no way compelling.

Also there is one more shite season besides 1 but I can't remember which one it is. I really haven't watched the show since it ended. 1 would be god tier if it just focused on the drug dealing operation, but the police drama bullshit is unbearable.

'police drama bullshit' is essential as is the gangster drama bullshit, two sides of the story and narrative.

and you probably refer to season5 which was weird

No mention of House of Cards yet

Is it that shit?

The description of Carnivale on Amazon prime sounds so good, but I'm scarred if I watch it it wouldn't be as amazing as I picture it.

It's pretty bad. One of the worst Shakespearean things I've seen.

Oh I forgot about the double gay relationship sex scenes in S1. Can we for once not introduce gay characters as gay by showing a fucking sex/post sex scene?

Okay saying "police drama" was probably the wrong phrase. I understand how its necessary to the story.

But shit like

>muh superiors wanna pull me off the case

>muh good cop nobody respects

>muh superior doesn't understand at first but comes around to my side by the end

How can one man so much bad taste.

Just try it out man. If it's disappointing so be it.

Along with Rome this was one of the better series before Netflix. Just not very well known.

That is C+ show that people who've never seen anything above a D show think is kino.

Its like House basically in that respect.

HoC is not unwatchable but its not really good.

The original is a much better, smarter show. And nowhere near as bloated.

How's this show? Heard it was good.. wonder if it's normie good or not.

Stop thinking in memes and start thinking critically.
All of those were fine, showcase of police life.

House M.D. was good, especially the new group arc that lasted for 2 seasons.

Pretty fucking bad I dropped it during episode 4.

I forgot to include Twilight zone in my "Not Kino" section.

I think the bad episodes speak for themselves. Also there is literally a seinfeld joke about how many of the episodes could be described by the phrase "guy wakes up and he's the same but everyone else is different"

this was the shit

What? Tell the writers to stop thinking in memes. I didn't write the fucking show. Those were certainly not fine.

You wanna prove to people that your show isn't a typical police show? Try not using every single typical police trope.

You posted three lines of greentexts with 'muh'
That's called speaking in memes.

It all worked in the Wire, I don't ever notice the tropes since they're not glib like in say, CSI.

I didn't say House was bad, just like I didn't say HoC was bad. They are just okay.

>defends house

>defends entirely trope cliches

>"that's called speaking in memes"

congratulations you played yourself. =

I loved it, but it falls short of masterpiece. Swearengen becomes far too sympathetic, too many character's stories are side-lined, dropped, or go nowhere in particular, and by the end of it, it might as well just be a one-man show called "cocksucker" featuring a dozen monologues by Ian mcshane.

>Swearengen becomes far too sympathetic
Biggest thing going against Deadwood imho.

>its a Sup Forumsposting episode

You call me Sup Forums? When you shill for edgy sufrace level shit with edgy villains like Malvo or quirky shit writing for bad guys?

just fucking fuck yourself pleb

Peaky Blinders is the most recent for me

Good show, certainly not kino. It's essentially a Western soap opera with good dialogue, but it's not intelligent or insightful enough to be kino.

Is Justified kino?