He doesn't think All We Know is Falling is the best Paramore album

>he doesn't think All We Know is Falling is the best Paramore album

What dumbass thinks that it's not?

> he knows more than one Paramore album
> he knows more than one Paramore song
> he actually listens to Paramore
she's a qt3.14 tho

Paramore is an objectively good band despite what you may think.

Answer the question on the restraining order please.

No one is going to take you seriously if you keep on posting pictures of Hayley you dumb kike. Keep that shit to yourself.

>He listens to Paramore

>he thinks Paramore has a good album

It's bad because it's generic

I can't enjoy things because other people enjoy them and just because it sounds like other music that means it isn't interesting

Or something. I dunno why people object to music being generic. I think people just don't like listening to things that aren't at the utmost of what they're able to appreciate because they can't jerk themselves off for feeling profound.

This board really is full of plebs isn't it?

At least we aren't cu/ck/s

I'm sorry I don't want Paramore to turn into a band were there's no actual discussion and it's only pictures of the singer over and over again, fuck face.

But user, this thread was made to jump start discussion...

If you're the second guy he quoted, I actually agree with you completely

"Discussion" on Sup Forums is people painting an imaginary picture of the other person and then knocking it down with ambiguous insults

I tried, anyway

I've actually had a few really good discussions on this board, you just have to find the small group of non-spergs hanging out around here and stay away from waifuism/empty insults/shitposting.

I'll be writing a bunch of junk, but I gotta do something really quick. So, bump for now. :^)

AWKIF is literally the only Paramore album worth listening too.

>inb4 riot had a few good songs

I couldn't play riot in its entrieert without skipping at least 8 of the songs.

Plus Hayley Williams is hot af.

entirety* I hate when autocorrect doesn't actually do what it's supposed to

Seriously, I tried listening to Riot and I can't tell you one song I enjoyed besides the obvious Misery Business. I will admit that Brand New Eyes has a lot of good songs though..

crushcrushcrush may not sound like much at first but it'll grow on you.

That hook haunts me.

I remember when Pressure was their biggest thing produced. It was sometime in late 2005 and I bought a copy of Sims 2 for PS2 and ever since I heard that track I've been a fan of their first album. They've never been able to recreate it and it makes me sad/sick because they literally stomped on all their core fan base by not listening to them.

Wow, it looks like Sup Forums really is keeping up with basically daily Paramore threads. I'm okay with this. :^)

Anyways, yup, All We Know Is Falling is such an amazing album. It still boggles my mind that a bunch of young teenagers wrote such an incredible debut. I enjoy literally everything the band has released, but I still consider AWKIF to be their most consistent release, tobequitehonest.

"Here We Go Again" is so well-written. Josh wrote a ridiculously catchy melody with those octaves that start off the song. I love their rhythmic interlock with Zac's four-on-the-floor drum groove. Hayley's phrasing for her vocal melody during the verse is perfect. Just everything about that track is great. The outro with Josh going high up on the neck and alternating between a C# and either it's higher octave or a G# has to be one of my favorite endings for a Paramore song.

Also, I know this is weirdly specific, but I always loved Hayley's melodic movements during the last chorus of certain songs from AWKIF. Take the last chorus of "Never Let This Go" in which Hayley lightly ascends from a C# to a D# only to leap to the next octave of C#, quickly rise up a whole tone, and then fall back to that high C# again. She does some similar ascending movements during the ending of tracks like "Conspiracy" (when she sings "I've lost my power" for the final time) and I absolutely love powerful moments like that.

I could go on and on about every single song, the album as a whole, or any other Paramore album, but I'll just stop. I've already wrote such a longwinded post and it's probably quite cringeworthy, but ah well.

This tobequitehonest.

Ya know, I like Hayleyposting and all, but the last week or so has made us look /kpop/-tier. I won't deny that I join in on the waifuposting though. But, yeah, I'd like some actual music discussion as well.

Why the Riot! hate? ;_;

It isn't that far removed from the material on All We Know Is Falling. Is it due to the greater focus on Pop Punk and Emo-Pop?

I hated Riot! on first listen even though at that point I liked their self-titled and about half of Brand New Eyes. But, Riot! grew on me a great deal after more and more listens. It probably includes some of the greatest highs on any Paramore album still. "When It Rains" and "We Are Broken" are probably among the worst Paramore songs though.

I initially didn't like "crushcrushcrush" at all. It was one of the last tracks from the album to really grow on me. But, now I love that one. The hook is bretty good and I even like that bridge regardless of it including the corniest lyrics Hayley has ever sang. That "Rock 'n' roll baby" line. Wew lad. Still, good song though.

Lauren?

No one is going to take you seriously if you stop posting pictures of Hayley you dumb goy. Don't keep that shit to yourself.

Brandon, turn your trip back on

This

You motherfuckers are doing exactly the same thing grimesfags do

You're the king of them all

Fuck you Jimmy

I agree with everything you said, I know this is pretty late but did you enjoy After Laughter?

>Twilight bands

Is this a Hayley thread? I may stay if it is...

AWKIF 10/10
riot! 9/10
brand new eyes 9/10
paramore 9/10
after laughter 7/10

t. fanboy

Wew. Lavren's probably a pleb that hasn't even listened to All We Know Is Falling.

I'll be posting pics and discussing music. :^)
The /hr/ Hayley threads are kind of "meh" anyways.

Yeah, I'd argue we were looking even worse than Grimes waifuists. At least we don't get out of our "containment" threads though.

>the chant in "Rose-Colored Boy"
>the transition from the acoustic intro to the full instrumentation in the first verse for "Fake Happy"
>the super comfy chorus for "Pool"
>Taylor's guitar work in "Grudges"
>Hayley's tense vocal performance in "Idle Worship"
>Zac's drumming in "No Friend" and just the whole album overall
Yup, I really like it. It's my favorite 2017 release so far. I love every single track.

>7/10 for After Laughter
W-why? ;_;