The Great Debate

Who would you rather build your franchise around?

Please refrain from meme answers like Wentz, Jameis, or Mariota.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2680047-carr-sets-nfl-record-for-4th-quarter-or-ot-game-winning-drives-in-single-season#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carr > Wentz > Mariota > Dak > Jameis

They already built their franchise around Dak this year and they didn't even win one playoff game.

siemian honestly

>They built the franchise around a player they drafted and had no intentions of playing with a healthy romo

You know how retarded you sound?

Carr

Cowboys clearly pivoted to a pass first team reliant on Prescott after the Pittsburgh win. If Dallas goes to Zeke early and often in yesterdays game Dallas wins.

As for OP,

Carr > Mario > Wentz/Dak >>> Jameis.

Honestly believe Wentz will develop into a far better and clear cut favorite over Dak within the next season or two. He made mistakes but dealt with a lot of brick hands and shit lineman, and shows promise to being dedicated to improving and learning.

They built the franchise around the quarterback position, regardless of Romo or Dak being that quarterback. Dak had the best oline in the league, Dez and Witten, Zeke and he still couldn't win a playoff game. 31 pts only against an injury ridden defense that put a 4th string corner one on one against Dez every play.

I really don't see we dem boyz winning 13 games again next season with Dak. .

>only 31 pts

Ask me how I know you're a dipshit who doesn't understand the NFL.

If their defense consisted of anything more than a few empty boxes of Eggo waffles., they'd have won yesterday

>meme answers

The three you picked are actually better QBs than the two o-line babbies desu

>He made mistakes but dealt with a lot of brick hands and shit lineman, and shows promise to being dedicated to improving and learning.
Honestly that sounds like Carr in 2014

Yeah, he just needs to fix his throwing motion, shit is almost Tebow-tier

If you pick Dak orver Derek then you're literally a cuck. You might as well just start sucking black dicks at that point.

Dak and it's not even close, he didn't quit on his team like Carr did

Luck > Carr > Jameis > Wentz > Mariota > Dak

Fuck all y'all, I'm not even a Clots fan but I'm not stupid enough to get distracted by memes

Carr. He's white.

If you think Carr is a meme you haven't watched him play enough. You could tell he was going to be really good and had a chance to be a top qb his rookie year. You could tell he would most likely be a top qb last year. He should have a great year next year with Bill Musgrave out of the way.

Mariota>Carr>Dak>Jamies>Wentz

Not even a racist but I'd never build around a black QB.

Cam is the only maybe for me and has the worst fucking attitude in the NFL

Carr by a mile. Dak is like a black Alex Smith, he'd asked to do less than any other starting QB

The Raiders would be in the AFCCCG right now if Carr was healthy.

They didn't build the team around him you fucking retard.

Jesus Christ stop posting you fucking leaves.

Carr

POWER GAP

Dak
Mariota

POWER GAP

Jameis
Wentz

POWER CHASM

Tom Savage
Bridgewater
Bortles

ONLY THE BROWNS TIER

Manziel

Alex Smith couldn't throw a deep pass to save his life.

Dak just threw 10 of them and went head to head with Rodgers only to lose by a FG.

He actually can but they just drop them

Carr is a little bitch.

>wahhh muh pinky ;________;
>muh leg
>muh eyeliner

Why would anyone rate him? Only mexican would think Carr is a good QB. And Dak is a meme.

How is mariota a meme answer, did you not see the Titans this year. If he didn't get injured they would be in the playoffs. Let's not forget he's plays in a shit division. Colts have a shit tier Oline and defense, because of that Luck won't be going anywhere and Texans are a joke. Mariota is the most skilled QB out of all the ones you've mentioned(only Carr is close). Face it niggas, we are in the era of the great Polynesian athlete

>falling for the Alex Smith can't pass deep meme

just stop, Dak is nothing more than a very efficient game manager

>he can throw against teams with no secondary and is a game manager the other 90% of the time

bleacherreport.com/articles/2680047-carr-sets-nfl-record-for-4th-quarter-or-ot-game-winning-drives-in-single-season#

Repent, for carr is love and love is based of all things.

You didn't watch either playoff games last night and just continue to out yourselves as the worst casuals.

>y-you just didnt watch the games

dak unironically passes less than every qb but taylor. plus he's like 25th in passing yards per game, he's arguably the least talented player on that offense.

That's because he's on an elite running team so he doesn't need to pass much. He showed last night that he can take over a game when he needs to.

Also, OP, am I allowed to take both players at their current salary levels? Because Dak's salary would allow me to load up on elite defensive free agents.

>would allow me to load up on elite defensive free agents
>calling others casuals

holy shit, you must be trolling

>Only 31 points

Almost 3x as many points as Eli put up on them.

trevtrev

I'm honestly baffled by why so many idiots underrate Dak.

You realize Mariota, Wentz, and Carr have comparably good Olines, right? Carr's Oline is actually better in pass protection than Daks, and his receiving corp is just as good.

Mariota's RB was 2nd in the league in rushing yards.

Yet Dak was MILES more efficient than every single one of them. Oh, and in the limited instances where each of their backups played in place of them (Cook, Sanchez, and Cassel), all of them played bad, but Sanchez was arguably the worst behind the Cowboys supposed "Amazing" supporting cast.

Dak is legit, and you're a retard if you wouldn't take him over any of the others.

Idk but he's hitting 5k next year

Wentz is a Fitzpatrick tier QB at best.

Winston has a high motor and won't give up even if they are down 21 points, and shows great love for the game and being a leader, but historically having a nigger at QB is a bad idea.

Mariota will never be a super bowl caliber QB yet alone playoff.

Dak will be like Andy Dalton. Good enough to go to the playoffs a lot then never wins a game.

Id rather build around Carr or Luck.

>Carr's Oline is actually better in pass protection than Daks
Because of Carr. Carr makes his line look better than it actually is.

Wow man thats been the Cowboys excuse for 21 years

Carr is a good scrambler, but you are flat out wrong. Doug Free on the Cowboys line, while serviceable in run blocking, is pretty shitty in pass protection and gives up a lot of pressure from the right side.

PFF also affirms that the Raiders Oline is better in pass protection than the Cowboys Oline.

Tom Brady!

why are out of shape white people the best qbs?

>PFF also affirms that the Raiders Oline is better in pass protection than the Cowboys Oline.
>muh PFF
They didn't realize how good Carr already was his rookie year. The line is good, but Carr helps by getting the ball out quickly and calling audibles at the line.
>Doug Free
Have you watched Austin Howard play?

>eagles oline
>comparable to Cowboys
u havin a laff

Carr > Mariota > Dak > memes

Carr may well be the best QB in the league in 2-3 years time

I don't see Dak even close to that throughout his career, so the answer seems clear to me

Eagles O-line is really good when Lane Johnson is healthy. They easily have the best OT combo in the league.

Wentz didn't suffer particularly much from bad protection as much as abysmal receivers. I think he'll be good as long as he rights his mechanics and finds people who can catch balls, but what Dak showed in his rookie season was nothing short of phenomenal, regardless of supporting cast.

>I don't see Dak even close to that throughout his career, so the answer seems clear to me

top 5 QBs in passer rating in 2016:

1. Matt Ryan
2. Tom Brady
3. Dak Prescott
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Drew Brees

So what you're saying is that this rookie who somehow snuck in to a top 5 list with 4 undeniably elite QBs you can't see ever being elite in his entire career?

Steeler fan

Carr

He throws so flawlessly it reminds me a lot of a younger aaron

Dak isn't all that special , he throws with a awkward motion and relies on the running game more than he should especially after last night he needed to show up and only did near the end

Josh Allen, future Kansas City Chiefs quarterback

Luck is better than both. Heck Luck was as good as Carr this season with significantly less to work with.

>Wentz is a Fitzpatrick tier QB at best

that's where you're wrong you fucking retard
Wentz had the worst receiver core in the league and no run game and he still showed promise

Get him a legit number 1 and 2 receiver and I'm sure he'll be near elite in two years

not even an iggles fan

Luck is too old to qualify. Same as Russell Wilson. Also nothing against Luck, but P Manning dragged similarly terrible casts to the playoffs year after year. Romo broke his back to take horribly incompetent teams to the final regular season game with a chance to still make the playoffs for years and got called a choker for blowing opportunities he himself created.

Also, Aaron Rodgers has managed to fool fans for years in thinking the Packers have ever had an even decent team since the year he won the owl by taking bags of shit to places that shouldn't even be possible given how bad they are.

They were 11th in rushing and far from the worst receiving core in the league. They also have the 11th ranked offensive line according to PFF. Hes an average half Pinter. A rich mans Blaine gabbert.

I still believe in Luck.

Frist of all, a bye week is as good as a win.
Second, this is just the beginning. Daks' a rookie. But now? Now he has experience. If rookie Dak was on the same level as Aaron, imagine what the next 15 years will be like

Carr > Wentz >>>>>> everyone else

People are really bending out of shape to hate Dak. It's getting annoying how Sup Forums does this with every QB not named Rodgers.

I believe in Luck on any team other than the one he's on.

What's funny is that people are saying that he relies on the running game, but last night the coaching staff went full throwback-Romo and abandoned the running game entirely.

Dak responded by throwing three touchdown passes and running in a two-point conversion. The team basically forced him to carry them yesterday, but he did it.

Carr will have 3 more season ending injuries in 3 years, he's Tony Romo 2.0.

>Rookie QB vs. a Third Year

no contest

Prescott so far doesn't have one of these games on his resume, nor do i think he ever will, even if you placed him in that game with the Rams in 2015.

he's also not injury prone. gets hit like those hits we saw him take with Green Bay, and Carr is injured in his third season before his first palyoff. its funny af

Prescott Easy