BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH
VAT THE FUCK OR YU LOOKENG ET BITCH ''deep russian accent''
What do?

Suck his dick obviously

n nn nn nothingg... :/

Throw a vodka flavored milkbone and watch the drunken moron zoidberg slavsquat into the door bumping his head into the doorknob and falling on his machete

Take out my desert eagle and shoot the pussy in the head till I rip his whole skull apart then take a piss down his throat.

>Take out my desert eagle and shoot the pussy in the head till I rip his whole skull apart then take a piss down his throat.

I'd tell him I come from Sup Forums and he would run quickly af

And then it's three a.m. I'm on the corner wearing my leather and this dude comes up to me and says 'Hey пaнк.' I'm like, yeah, whatever.

VAT ZE FUC DED U SEY TOU ME KURWA????

kek @ that spiderman wall paint still intimidating as fuck though

Nothing probably apologize for coming outside today and stepping infront of him dude has those ''I'll kill you then go and play with my kids right after'' eyes

kek this picture just says communism I can feel the vibes right through the screen

Mug him back he's obviously an insecure pussy that's why he'd be acting tough in the first place and if he'd act tough again I'd punch him in the throat.

spoderman wallpoper

>posting pictures of an actual member of russian mob.
sleep with one eye open user. Its not like russians would know how to back trace you or anything.

Well what CAN I do?

he's in prison for killing and mugging numerous company owners plus it's not like russian gangsters are on /b waiting to stalk people that are being funny and what not come on bro lol.

Why I thought I told you

sounds pretty badass brah would it work though?

Warm his icy heart with a hot island song.

lol

>sleep with one eye open user
Should he be clutching his pillow tight?

Say that again. I couldn't hear you over the sound of me shitting myself.

The sword or whatever it is called, srsly that shit's great

keklol

whats this guys name?

Ask my Homie to bash this cyka

Put down knife artyom I have joint

Remember Valhalla and use my 400 lbs of mountain dew infused mass to push him into the counter, pinning his sword arm with powerful karate fat.
His death will be painful, shameful, and long or I will enter Odin's Hall and get all the tendies and sword fights I could ever want until Ragnarok.

you noticed that bellybutton tattoo didn't you kek

even enraged slav can be tamed by smell of herb it is like monster hunting

Shoot him in the face, then fuck the bullet hole, obviously.

pull my concealed firearm and put 6 hollow points, center mass. cuz' Merica'

>"Lo siento no entiendo"

I AM THE MACHINE!

WELCOME TO MY MINE WE ARE MINING DIAMONDS WE DONT GOT A STRIP MINE WE DONT HAVE TO FIIIIGHT MOBS

Try to start a conversation about what I think is a tea collection above his microwave. Blocks my path? What the fuck am I doing in this guy's kitchen anyways?

I certainly would. Not joking. You guys are fucking weird.

Why would he walk out and just say "deep Russian accent"

he aint even mexican what do I have to worry about

call the police why is this man in my house

step aside comrade vladmir it is I comrade dimitri

let us take down capitalist america for the glory of the motherland

lol

idk dude but looking at this guy I get weird vibes maybe because i'm high as fuck wondering how many fucking people he killed getting strange psychopathic vibes not k