So, talking to this girl. she's a ten in personality, great chemistry. I'm fucked for saying thos...

So, talking to this girl. she's a ten in personality, great chemistry. I'm fucked for saying thos, but she's a bit chubby..

What do you want a medal or something?

no, it's actually what's stopping me from confirming any relatioship with her.. I've never been with a chubby chick.

/thread

more pics?

What are you some kind of pussy OP? As long as it's not a landwhale, there's nothing wrong with being with a chubby chick.

nice blog post.
liked and subscribed

how she is standing, mind you a pretty good angle. out not crazy deceiving lol.

eat a dick dude, her body's fine, she's not a landwhale

Yeah I can see why
no tits, no ass, just a blob
honestly if you can get away with just fooling around and no problems, take it
otherwise don't bother and move on

There is nothing wrong with that girl, period. She's not even "chubby", she's fucking NORMAL, which you obviously are not.

Skinny chicks will obsess over every little fucking detail (much like you)...chicks like this are fucking FUN, they'll go out drinking and eating wings with you, then gobble your cock down and let you blow a huge load deep in their ass. The next morning you'll revel in the fact that your sperm is slowly churning and burning deep inside her ass trying to impregnate her turds.

Quit being a bitch.

she's 21.

that's actually how she is that's why I really like her (and we have chemistry, don't chew me up) except the drinking she's a major stoner. I said I'm probably fucked up.

Yep, you're fucked up. Those chubby cheeks need to have a hot load blown in them.

your life must suck if that's average

10/10 would bang, that body is perfect for me, the cleavage speaks to me, and if the chemistry/personality is there, stop being a faggot and put it in OP

That's not bad bro. I've been with bigger but she had massive tits and only got bigger our last year together.
Maybe convince her to start jogging or doing some cardio biking or some shit without coming off as an asshole. Or just fuck that baby fat off her. Stop drinking the diet soda and shit.

Drinking? That's where the chubs are coming from. To have a healthy relationship with someone, you both need to be healthy together.

we fuck but we both understand nothing's been established yet? she has big tits man, a good D. ass is pretty fat but a tummy chub and thats what bothers me.

I don't think she's fat. at all. I say chubby. she calls herself chubby. I've never been with a chubby girl since I'm a pretty skinny dude I usually go for the skinny kinda lean? idk lol

Ya like I was saying, if you want to get serious, you should both join a gym and get fit together or go jogging or hiking. Establish a healthy diet together. The thing is Sup Forumsro relationships need to be compatible on every level together. You must do everything together to accomplish happiness

They're good in the winter

nice! it's quite interesting though to hear all the opinions. not as harsh as me, so I must be a real asshole. she's nothing like those girls you see all over your Instagram feed, to be honest she's real and sinple.. just chubby haha

Stop being a shallow shitstick and actually be a man?

Just speaking from experience. Can turn the heat down at night, mid winter.

OP better post a pic of himself