This guy has molests children. How do I stop him?

This guy has molests children. How do I stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

instantcheckmate.com/?utm_source=GLE&traffic[source]=GLE&utm_medium=Search&traffic[medium]=Search&utm_campaign=PO&traffic[campaign]=a police report:PO&utm_term=&traffic[term]=&utm_content=&traffic[content]=&s1=PO&s2=a police report&s3=&s4=&s5=&traffic[funnel]=bg&traffic[sub_id]=PO&traffic[s2]=a police report&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhMjKBRDjARIsAO4rzfgYzhseuOwAogiN6XJprd7FFvPSHyM6HRBFteOfhQhyCOY4q88S3aIaAsxrEALw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What info you got on him?

He is from fresno California and he loves with children. His name is nick

You sure

Why do you wanna stop him

Dammit. For one second I thought he was Jerome Vinay Sadhu Jr. from Vallejo, CA.
He´s a small screen actor who likes to seduce vulnerable girls in their early teens.

He might be molesting the children he lives with. I know his wife. I have her contact info

how is this a problem

Idk how to tell his wife

I know his address

You know snitching makes you the bigger faggot in this equation, right?

You kill yourself.

You obviously molest him. That's the only just "punishment"

662 east brown st fresno California

Drives a Pontiac Vibe.....yeah he needs to go away.

Molest his wife

Dress like a lolli and spread them cheeks with a lollipop in ur asshole.

Tell the police he has molests children.

Also maybe show him a little honest love in a give and take approach.

All these modern day facebook detectives and gossipers are just undercover snitches.

DERRR I heard a rumor about someone...let me take action with my cockhole aka my mouth.

/thread

Where's your evidence?

It doesn't seem like you have evidence. Instead you are just hurting some poor guy with a creepy picture.

But if you do have real evidence you should obviously contact the police, you stupid fuck.

Eliminate due process and kill him, oh mighty sjw Sup Forums Vigilante.

He posted this

Sooo edgy

OP, there are systems in place, not faggots on the internet, that will help stop the guy

personal army request.
fuck off

are you suggesting these are images of a child
did you just post CP OP?
maybe you can get v& so much he dies

Simple, just give him so many kids to molest he gets sick of it.

then report him. Keep following him around on the internet and report anything illegal he does.

Setup a sting nigga

You could probably google "how to report a pedophile" you dumbass

instantcheckmate.com/?utm_source=GLE&traffic[source]=GLE&utm_medium=Search&traffic[medium]=Search&utm_campaign=PO&traffic[campaign]=a police report:PO&utm_term=&traffic[term]=&utm_content=&traffic[content]=&s1=PO&s2=a police report&s3=&s4=&s5=&traffic[funnel]=bg&traffic[sub_id]=PO&traffic[s2]=a police report&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhMjKBRDjARIsAO4rzfgYzhseuOwAogiN6XJprd7FFvPSHyM6HRBFteOfhQhyCOY4q88S3aIaAsxrEALw_wcB
Here is a link with records. See if he is somewhere here. If not, look for a way to report him

you were just in the 3d hentai thread

pictures makes me cringe n dry heave at the same time.

You give him more children to molest

You must go undercover user. Molest a couple of children yourself...gain his trust. Then when you have his complete trust after molesting a couple dozen kids...that is when you strike

Put a stop sign in front of him

Hypnotize him and order him to molest himself. He'll become so stimulated by it that he'll never molest a child ever again

keked

I always find it really funny to post personal army request fags over in onion land and see what comes of it. They love to fuck with bullshitters