Can we make a feels thread? I'm feeling a little down

Can we make a feels thread? I'm feeling a little down.

My personal favorite.

While some may feel like I am living in a place known as paradise, I can assure you it is far from it. I was kicked out of my house at 18, and have lived by myself for nearly 4 years. I understand that I am living a lie, and accept that I will never truly get to be anything of true importance. I am nothing.

That's fucking gay

wow, this really hits close to home right now

Not even reading, just dumping.

Re-evaluate your perception of whats important

:(

end of dump

This one crushes me!!!FACT!!!

>!!!!!1111!1!1!1!1!1!!1oneone!!!1!1!1!1eleven!!1!1!1!1

I read these threads and it makes me appreciate my wife. I'm going off Sup Forums now to hug her and violently tongue her anus.

all this shit weak!!! /b

Weak sauce.

>I will never truly get to be anything of true importance

Not with that attitude

>Not with that attitude
What if you used to have a great attitude, but then it just withered away?

Speaking from experience here

Tell your bitch ass to go fuck yourself, get off your ass and start working towards something.

It's a part of my to always be working towards something, but it's far from what it used to be.
But I will go tell myself to go fuck myself.

i wasted time improving myself for a qt just to get rejected because i'm 5'6

Someone riddle me this.

Why do we value life so much? Why is it the worst thing in the world to murder someone and why is it the best thing in the world to save someone? You're only prolonging death if you save someone's life. Retarded sentimentality bullshit.

The earth is overpopulated, we should have fewer doctors and just let natural selection take its course. Plenty of retards around who I don't want breeding.

why'd you fags stop posting
i just had to hold my dog as he drew his last breath, make me cry

Recently posted this but

How I fucked up with my crush

>be me
>have crush on girl since 8th grade
>girl is kinda shy and mostly scared of guys doesn't really trust them
>never really talk to her much only slight friends
>friends tell me I'll never have a chance
>sophomore year
>finally work up courage to talk to her more after years of being a little pussy because I was afraid of blowing my chance
>after a few months we are good friends I begin to think I have no chance of ever progressing the relationship
>Start to think I may be friendzoned
>stop talking to her as much
>two weeks later
>to my surprise she texts me first
>we then proceed to talk to each other every single day and text all night
>I can't believe the girl of my dreams actually may like me
>happiest I've ever been
>we then plan to go to movies and hang out when we are free sometime (we're both athletes so we are busy)
>for a good month I'm more confident then I've ever been because the girl my friends told me I'd never have a chance with actually likes me
>in Chem class one day
>sit in back of room with two good friends
>decent girl sits in front of me
>proceed to tell my friends about the girl and how well things are going and how happy I am
>friends genuinely happy for me
>girl in front of me overheard me
>apparently has a thing for me
>is good friends with crush
>proceeds to tell crush who is untrusting of men that I'm obsessed with her and only wanted to have sex with her and I'm the only thing I talk about
>crush never answers my text again
>still thinks I'm creep
>senior in hs now
>can't have a meaningful relationship because nothing matches the feelings i had for her
>fml

kek is this bait ? this is a tumblr post

Jesus Christ

oh that's fucked bro. maybe have your friend explain to her what you were talking out? then talk to her and try to find some form of closure cause that must've blowed

It's been awhile but my best friends who's been friends with her for awhile recently told her that the girl was full of shit, hopefully things will work out

yeah it should be fine, people are understanding when things actually matter. just hope it turns out alright and it probably will

I got arrested for association of my friend who freaked out on LSD. Went to jail while tripping. Got out work 6 days a week at a job i absolutely hate. All my money is given to lawyer/bond company. Go to NA everyday cuz it looks better on my court date but i kind of like it. I got a girlfriend but she dumped me cuz i didnt have enough time for her. Now im just stuck all alone again cant even turn to drugs for support. Well at least i can drink

I haven't had weed in a while, and this one dude who was supposed to be hooking me up with some keeps leading me on, saying bullshit like "oh tomorrow" or just flat out ignoring my messages. Having no marijuana has really saddened me, made me think about my life. No friends, no girlfriend, nothing. Not to mention that I'm unattractive and overweight, which is probably why I'm lonely. It doesn't matter what's inside. Don't believe that bullshit. I've been nothing but kind to everyone I talk to. Tonight, I'm drinking myself to sleep. Fuck. I was trying to stop alcohol, too.

>best friend almost died and is hospitalized after an accident

I don't have many friends and life is trying to take them away from me

Holy shit

>tfw friend has a gf and we haven't spoken in months

Ah, I know that feel all too well

If you love your friends you want them to be happy, not to be stuck with you just to keep you company, especially if you're a selfish autistic unlikeable piece of SHIT.

>be me
>be skinny
>be socially anxious
>at least i'm not ugly
>never really "feel in love" with anyone, as the cliché goes. Of course I was physically attracted to several women before, but no one really emotional struck a chord with me.
>until seven months ago
>became friends with the daughter of German immigrants seven months ago
>fit, beautiful, speaks three languages.
>if you can name it, she probably read it.
>I personally borrowed 2001: A Space Odyssey, Atlas Shrugged, some of Noam Chomsky's works, and a history textbook from 1879 off of her.
>very much aware of current events, interesting to debate/discuss with
>there was some sort of mutual respect
>start to text daily
>I start to find out more about her
>we listen to the same music
>we love the same directors and movies
>she is the first woman to actually show genuine compassion to me
>she was the first woman to present me with a Valentine's day gift
>pic related (I know it's strange but it's the thought that counts)
>fall in love head over heels for this woman
>practically idolize her
>too beta to ask her out, months pass
>I finally swallow my pride and get spectacularly rejected.
>"I'm sorry user, I'm just not into relationships."
>or I'm just so much of a sperge that literally nobody would have any sort of romantic relationship with me

>things were extremely uncomfortable ever since, but I still loved her
>yesterday
>be at a party
>one where she is present
>she is moving back to Kassel on the 1st
>I knew things were awkward but I decided to at least ask her if I can take her out for dinner before she leaves
>try to ask her whenever I saw her
>she just waves, smiles uncomfortably, and walks away without even listening to me
>this occurs several times
>wojak.png
>give up and just start hanging out
>turn a corner later that night
>see her playing intense tonsil hockey with my latino friend who lifts
>my friend never even meet her before so I'm not going to blame him
>thankfully they didn't see me
the fact that she just started frenching a seemingly random guy resurfaced past regrets about how I'm a frail, anxious SOB who will probably never know love.
>walk away slowly in horror
>sob in the bathroom
>why am I so fucking pathetic?
>today
>get a gym membership
>I know many of the people at the gym so hopefully I will see it more as hanging out than an actual labor
>apparently exercising serves as some natural antidepressant, both chemically and mentally
>there is no hope regarding "Fräulein," seeing how she is going back to Germany.
>at least I'm starting a new leaf, and maybe improve my self-image in the process
Should I still try to take her out for coffee for one last time?
Or should I should forget about her?

Dude, stop relying on a "high"
Start jogging or some shit instead and get fit.

I know no ones gonna read this but fuck I need to vent.
> be depressed for years but always try my hardest to fight it
> everyday I feel tired as shit
> no motivation to do anything
> work is taking up a lot of time even tho its 6 hours a day?
> found out best friend is ignoring me and inviting all my friends over except me the past weekends. No idea why
> doing some autismo plan where Im trying to become close friends with this girl who rejected me 2 months ago just so i pray she starts to like me after we hang out 1 on 1
> austismo plan went from actually working ( talk on the phone all night til 6 in the morning for days) to her not really responding to texts and calling me "pal, friend" sometimes
> losing interest in everything
> have anxiety so talk to people in a really low voice or have chest pains from overthinking shit too much
> Negative thoughts hit like a truck and wont go away lately
I just want to be happy, fuck why cant I be happy? Why is it always a fight just to try to be optimistic?
worst of all why do I have days where i am happy and get a taste of it just so depression rips it away from me a couple of days later.

Read Epictetus

that's fucked up but just forget about her user don't cause yourself more heartbreak

Alcohol and weed are not going to help you. Seek help from a medical professional and get some benzodiazipines coupled with a healthy diet and exercise.

No dude fuck that germ scum if she goes for a beaner. She clearly gets off on the whole third world thing and your gentle type is not going to attract her. Get in better shape and start being a more vicious individual.

honestly though user the best thing would be to focus more on yourself than women

This one hurt

just keep trying and trying bro. Things didn't get bad for me (actually bad) until i gave up

Ya wow that's pretty true and hurts. I wish i could turn back the clock and have chosen one of the many girls that were after me before and during my relationship that were more intelligent and ideologically alligned with myself. I always thought i was doing the right thing by being honest and not pursuing more beautiful and intelligent women. Now i realize there is no power in virtue, women are dogs and you should just keep upgrading every chance you get.

You do have a point. That's the realization I had last night.

That's why I got that gym membership. No need for petty drama, or women playing with your heart, just some fun at the gym with the bros.

Im fortunate because my first gf always chastised me for being depressed. I learned before it was over and never gave my all

Idk you sound somehow unlikable, my friends invite me even when im the darkest person they know.

this is from that journal thread. sad story here

Nope

It already has close to one hundred posts yah dingus

So, this girl I've been "taking it slow" with is off work tomorrow. If she doesn't want to chill should I just say fuck it or what?

I really like this one.

I always feel I have failed myself when I see people talking about history or things I should have learned but didn't.