only boswell scored
steelers gunna get blown the fuck out

Only B's we need

Steelers are gonna stomped on.
Heard it here first.

>"killer" B's
>0 (ZERO) combined points

yup

This season is over. The winner is known already. Pic related.

matt ryan will get lemon booty from being this close to playing in the Owl and throw three picks and rodgers will win

like they have the last 4 games they have played?

yeah right...
it's brady v rodgers, the QB match the NFL wants.
they probably had it in store last season if it wasn't for manning retiring

its the most likely matchup

that look

ahahah

I mean I'd rather see Rodgers face Brady but so long as SOMEone ends up triggering Sup Forums and knocking the Pats the fuck out I'll be happy

It would be a miracle if we get through the pats man.

Pats """""fans"""""" will just disappear like last year when they got annihilated by Peyton

Well that's no fun; one would think there'd easily be triple the amount of tears from them than the Cowboys have produced in the past 24 hours.

2 points lol

peypey is in the grave

Yup it's for sure going to be Brady versus Matt Ryan in the Super Bowl

Pats will beat Packers 31-27

for the most part yes

The Packers and Falcons are almost the same team. Both teams have about a 50% chance of winning the game.

The Packers aren't beating the Falcons

would be a hell of a game

Trips confirm, kek wills it

>surely they'll choke this week!

t. Falcons critics for the last 10 weeks

Except for rodgers is better then Ryan.
Jones is better then any Packers wr.

Falcons vs Patriots is the game that will most likely happen but also the game that we want.

The Packers just have way more fans on Sup Forums so we see the "They're a good team" memes spammed all the time. The Falcons are the real team to watch in the NFC. They're far more balanced than the Packers are, they're the only ones with a hope of beating the Pats.

The Pats are Trump
Packers are Hillary
Falcons are Bernie Sanders, they'll put up the best fight against New England as long as the refs don't rig the game in favor of the NFL's chosen team and star to replace Peyton Manning in their retarded commercials.

Just realized that the Steelers are Ted Cruz. Only they and their most ardent followers are retarded enough to think they stand a chance in the primaries against the Pats/Trump

>Packers are Hillary
How does it feel to be a fucking idiot?

Hmmmmm, it's almost like they wanted votes in Wisconson, a battleground state.

>The president is mah frand!
Back to bed, Jethro.

They haven't lost a game since that picture started being posted on Sup Forums

do not underestimate the power of kek. it put us in the white house.

true..

>not putting boswell on the list

do the falcons have a chance getting to the superb

A very good chance. Please don't overestimate the Green Bay defense that let Dak put up comparable numbers to Rodgers. Coming from an impartial observer (Jags fan).

For the record I had Atlanta New England as the SB matchup as soon as the standings were final. Not like it was an "out there" prediction.

Not an out there prediction at all but I'm betting the NFCCG is going to be a better game than the owl no matter what the outcome is.

>Falcons are Bernie Sanders
Fuck off back to redshit, the Falcons are Jim Webb, balanced and sane not like the Bernouts still living in their parents basements

So youre saying they have absolutely zero chance of making it to the superbowl

This thread is fucking AIDS.

Now that you "confirmed" it

you fucked it all up

Now we're gonna get Rapeaburger vs Godgers
way to go.

whatever makes Sup Forums cry the most is fine by me

No.

Goodell wants this match-up

I agree

As a Pats fan, I want this matchup. Brady vs Rodgers would be epic. The only thing that could beat the Brady Manning rivalry was if they had played in the SB but since they couldn't, this matchup would serve as a close second maybe even better.

Please let it happen

Brady
Belichick
Blount
Butler
Our B's are better

Blount
Butler

do you even watch football
or are you just on here to bandwagon?

I can see New England's defense doing exactly what KC did, giving up shitloads of yards but only allowing field goals.
But no way Brady doesn't shred their shit secondary. I think Pats win 27-15.

Blount is the best redzone back in the league atm. And Butler is the best cornerback for the money.

Oh wait, excuse me Butler is rated second only behind Talib as a CB.

>Patriots 2016 cupcake schedule
thanks for confirming my bandwagon statement

another Patriots hater

>getting blown out by bottom feeder teams
You cant blame the Pats for supposed good teams being shit this year. The Cardinals were supposed to be SB bound, and the Bengals atleast play offs.

Blount couldn't even start over Dion Lewis

Blount had the flu last week, he missed pretty much all the practices.

Oh. Hi Boswell

>All that offensive power
>No TDs
>Only 10th offense in the regular season

wew

espn seems to think so

ding ding ding, get the man a prize!

bennett butler and blount

Rodgers might be able to meme his way to a win and the Pats could beat themselves

The Falcons have something that resembles a defense compared to Green Bay, first time Neal flattens some Packer WR running over the middle is when they start dropping passes

GODGERS