Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY
skippable.tumblr.com/post/87668927512/star-trek-the-next-generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Why?

>no you retarded spacenigger

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

Worf had a tough life.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Captain I always recommend the most violent option possible, unless other more violent Klingons are around in which case I become Mr. Peace & Honor for some reason.

>tfw your AA hire keeps making stupid suggestions and you have to keep putting them down making you look racist

I was forced to kill Cardassians in front of children, I was sentenced to a prison of the mind for twenty years, I was possessed by an evil ghost and threatened my own wife, my daughter got trapped in a temporal vortex and grew up as a feral savage, and I'm working 18 hour days teleporting Riker's protein supplements out of the holodeck, but at least I'm not fucking Worf.

Stewart once said that when he and Dorn first met, he said something that Americans would consider racist and it soured the milk.

Aren't Klingons 4 times stronger than humans?

>he didn't kill every single last one of them
talk about a huge hole in your resume

Stronger than a human, yes. An angry drunken mic, no.

Captain, I recommend we create 100 fully sentient Adolf Hitlers in the holodeck and give them complete control over the Enterprise.

At last I truly see.

That probably would have happened in TOS if they had a holodeck.

I've been trying to get into TNG, but the pilot episode is so fucking difficult to sit through (over-acting, almost no humor, cringe). Is the rest of the series any different? How much of a departure is it from TOS?

How do Klingons justify the use of cloaking devices?

Apart from a few episodes, the show doesn't get good until season 3

>Is the rest of the series any different?
Yes. Seasons 3+ are where it starts to get very good. 2 is better than 1. It's all due to Roddenhack's shoddy influence waning over time until he was out of the picture and the cast could start acting like actual humans. You should watch it all the first time though, even the dumb bits are part of our cultural heritage. There's a few gems even in the first two seasons anyway.

The first couple seasons of TNG are rocky, and even have some episodes that are just leftover TOS scripts with the cast replaced by the new cast. Season 3 is when they really found their stride.

Looks like this is goodbye, Albert. Computer, run program.

Sneaking about and ambushing does seem very dishonourable.

An accomplished deception... for a Romulan!

Because Klingons are actually Romulans.

They should have made a couple of proper crossover episodes.

>Like Enterprise taking part in Dominion War. Sisko and Picard banter, Riker tries to fuck Leeta. Quark scams Data.

>Voyager meets Jem'Hadar scout ship, Weyoun is on board, Dominion has discovered stable wormhole to Gamma quadrant. Weyoun cucks Janeway of course and departs back to Alpha quadrant, the wormhole is destroyed.

Large scale strategy is different than man on man action.

Entire armies fight using terrain, technology, etc. When its just two guys all over each other, thats when honor matters.

Sounds awful to be honest.

I would have liked some TNG cameos at Worf's wedding, but other than that, no thanks.

>it's a "muh honor" episode

He did everything wrong. He should have exterminated the bajorans!

I love those episodes.

>Worf just kills the shit out of Duras for killing his mate
>Picard's like "oh for fucks sake"

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I was designed to be fully functional.

I recommend a full spread of sexual organs!

alright thanks. seems like a lot of shit to wade through though.

I can't believe that they cut Guinans cameo at Rikers wedding.

Sure, let's just go to my quarters.

wew the chick from the lover grew up fucking hot

>jews
>white

judging 60s tv by 00's societal standards makes me make a sour face

What makes this more puss is that in the NEXT EPISODE Dean a says to Picardy "It''s not like you to run from a fight"

And an asian driving LOL XD

I can't believe they gave Wesley a Starfleet commission... and made Janeway a 3-pip admiral.

I'd give Janeway 3 pips if you know what I meme

>it's a I ruined my brother's life to the point where he just wants to die and I can't even give him an honorable death episode

What exactly is Wesleys status? Is he the magical paedophiles companion through the cosmos or is he in Starfleet?

He is property of the space diddler who allows him to drop in on his starfleet buddies from time to time.

Does anyone know what the joke was? I can't find it anywhere online.

>dat season 2 finale with a crossover from a show starring steve mcqueen working for the cia
>dat season 3 opening episode where the crew had to beat up the Earp gang

>literally the most progressive show ever made for a decade or two
>how dare they not have a disabled black transwymyn captain

Fuck Nu-Klingons

>It's a "completely sentient Miles clone gets shit on by everyone, is then killed for reacting in an understandably confused and panicked way, and then promptly forgotten" episode

Imagine being Miles O'Brien on that station and having to be all like "damn, Deep Space 9, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your dull grey corridors and horrific architecture. I would totally perform maintenance on you, both my clone assassin and the real me." when all he really wants to do is serve on Starfleet's flagship in the teleporter room. Like seriously imagine having to be O'Brien and not only work overtime while Deep Space 9 flaunts its disgusting consoles in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the poor cable management and rusty flux capacitors, and just sit there, day after day, hour after hour, while it breaks down even further. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking promenade but its good reputation as everyone on station says its STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DEEP SPACE 9 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its self-sealing stem bolts contort into types of trash you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been maintaining nothing but a healthy diet of transporters and flagships and later alleged cloaking devices for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Earth. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the rust that's breaking out on its dented hull as its sucked in by the vacuum of space, your colleagues smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "statuesque (for that is what they call it)" beauty, the beauty the Cardassians worked so hard for with Bajoran slave workers in the previous years. And then the commander calls for another maintenance check, and you know you could kill every single person on this station before Odo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking O'Brien. You're not going to lose your future Starfleet Academy career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>man on man action.
Stop promoting your agenda here

>man on man
>not beard on beard
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY

Was there a head of starfleet? Like a top top guy, or girl, or alien with no gender. Or just a bunch of admirals that are always bad for some reason. A counsel? Was there a non human admiral?

I'm afraid that information is highly classified.

the middle girl here starred in her own scifi show
but she wasn't green ;-;

>Oh shut your mouth, you bloody savage. I should have known better letting a fucking Klingon on board.

>it's a worf's son comes back in time to kill him episode

Computer access secure data file.

Picard-jean-luke-2118-alpha

Star Trek had a weird idea of how strength works, where getting possessed by a strong alien intelligence can make your body stronger than it's physically capable of. Troi beat up Worf a few times like that too.

everyone always used the same bizarre fight choreography too

There was a starfleet council at the top and a president at the top of the Federation.

There must have been an ayy admiral, the president during the undiscovered country was a space Chinese Red Foreman.

>There is no such file on record

The middle one always looked pudgy and frumpy.

Computer load up celery man

>computer, create a gf capable of loving me
>unable to fulfil request

>The double-fisted back slap
What the fuck was that about?

Data, you and geordi find that file. There has to be some trace somewhere.

Someone is hiding something and i intend to find out what and who that person is.

Did picard ever meet the president? If so what episode.

Probably in the novels, but in the series The Federation president was only in the TOS movies (4 & 6) and DS9 (Homefront / Paradise Lost)

Thank you. You have been very helpful.

Continuum main character

Post >yfw you realised Counsellor Troi was a comfort woman

No problem, you're very welcome. Feel free to ask any more questions you have, I'm the #1 Star Trek expert on all of Sup Forums.

>Sir, while I realise this is largely moot now, would it not have been simpler to transport Data over to the USS Lantree and have him pilot the ship to the nearest star base with a Starship dock platform and just perform a simple Bayron Sweep?

What are some TNG episodes you recommend skipping? I'm into season 3 (skipped season 2) and haven't skipped an episode yet because of how good this show gets.

skippable.tumblr.com/post/87668927512/star-trek-the-next-generation

>Computer, generate 1,000 Wesley Crusher holograms, all self-aware and capable of experiencing pain and emotional distress, and give each hologram two distinct anii
>Now create 2,000 Worf holograms, enlarge their penii 30% and add extra barbs to the tip, and program them with the belief that only by violently sodomising Wesley Crusher for a minimum of eight hours will their family's honour be restored
>Disengage safety protocols and run program

>I'm into season 3 (skipped season 2)

this is good bait

I am genuinely angry

You're trying too hard buddy

>Computer, beam Ensign Crusher to holodeck 3

Computer, freeze program.

Hmmm, this is good but it's still missing something.

Computer, what is the current location of the real Wesley Crusher?

>Wesley Crusher is currently in his quarters

Perfect. Computer, lock on to Wesley Crusher's signal and perform a site to site transport to the middle of this room. Resume program.

>something that Americans would consider racist

"Hello"?

Well according to this place it only gets good from season 4 on

>Computer, generate 100 additional Worfs with 120% more boipucci lust, enlarge penii by another 20%, construct additional barbs, and increase their stamina by 150%
>Disable arch, lock doors and seal all Jeffries Tubes leading to the holodeck
>In eight hours transport contents of holodeck into nearest star and erase all records of this program, security override O'Brien Sigma Potato Sinn Fein Begorrah Epsilon
>Run program

>Hello Mr. Dorn, I hope you're as excited as I am, I'm looking forward to all the hard work!

>Hard w-work?

Computer belay that.
I will not have something like that going on while im visiting this ship.

Override voice code ADMIRAL-JANEWAY- ALPHA

Captain. We seem to be experiencing an unusual powerdrain. It appears that 91.3% of main power is being rerouted to Holodeck 2.

ahahahahahahaha

Apparently it was

>Oh good, another nigger on the cast. Lets hope that between the two of them there's a modicum of talent and a thimble's worth of professionalism

Dorn needs to grow a spine

Definitely don't miss out on the very first Borg episode. I don't recall its name but it's definitely in Season 2.