Sup Forums absolutely B T FO

Well, Sup Forums. ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZLdoWrNqHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought texas was supposed to be a based state

>Krugman

Why is it allways the lefties that make it a question about race?

that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Really makes you think...

PURE COINCIDENCE

You know, it is not even surprising anymore.

>Krugman
>Krugman was born to a Jewish family...

>I can't refute that trump is a product of a government failing it's people, so I'll blame racism.
Typical non argument.

>Krugman
Here's your (you).

wow.. guess im voting for rubio

Oy vey. Chaver Krugman telling what you goys just wanna denoy.

>Krugman

You gullible goyim

Why doesn't he go live in some non white shithole if he hates white people so much.

>Krugman
He was good when he still was a professor not whatever he is now

>((((((((((Krugman))))))))))

sageing a slide thread trying to jew down the reuters poll. the trumpenreich is inevitable Cvcks.

At the end of the day America is the biggest cuck.

Krugman is the worst of all these degenerate Obama Shills.

Great picture.

so when youre not mad whites are oppressing everyone and controlling the minds of black people to make them suck and commit crime and be poor, youre saying they arent even in power anymore

..............?

Yeah, so? My ancestors braved this land and built the greatest society ever know from it. Do you really think I'm going to give everything they worked for to shitskins for free?

>Krugman
They don't even hide anymore

Maybe he's got a point - we should have a nonwhite majority so we can be as good as the other nonwhite countries. I hear they're doing pretty well.

Nothing wrong with that OP

Link whatever is being slid then.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZLdoWrNqHk

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER

>occupy kikes

>occupy heebs

>more kike propaganda with white font on black text

o c c u p y
d e m o j e w s

Paul Krugman? The absolutely failed economist of the Obamanation?

>Allenstein
>stein

He's not wrong.

It's justified though, we built it and now the newcomers are running it into the ground. When it fails we won't help you.

He has so little understanding of why people support Trump, and it only makes Trump supporters hate people like him more. The liberal elite have no idea of how normal people think.

I see how they both came into power. By being right.

obama saved the economy while fatty bankrupt trump makes his product in china making america weak again

>economist

Lil guy is having a hard time throwing his weight around and influencing markets.

Sad.

Crashing this thread with no survivors!

> Stein

I am a Trump supporter and I don't dominate American society, in fact, I can't even vote for Trump.

Stupid faggot Paul Krugstein

Since he won the nobel he's become a public figure and messed too much with Politics

Rolling!

Did anyone not know this about ((Krugman))?

I love Trump posting

You're a big guy.

Alright.

haha rollan

Economist Jew

>last name or first name ending in MAN
>SILVERMAN
>KRUGMAN

am no longer surprised tbqh

>Well, Sup Forums. ?

I'm not American. I support Trump. (((Krugman))) BTFO

Well, OP?

Don't do it

>tfw last name ends with MANN but it's ok because of the double n

>Trump rallies support from working class who got fucked by globalisation
>All media outlets report it as white male working class
Guess those working class blacks, asians, natives, hispanics don't count eh?
But really this just an extension of the leftist trend of casting white men as the Great Satan. When a demographic disagrees with the modern left, like the working class the left abandoned for suburban faux intellectualism and city elites, they narrow the focus to a portion of the dissenting demographic and then doublethink the rest out of the picture. They do it with other issues too, there's plenty of christian and right wing homosexuals but those are removed from the picture via doublethink in favor of your gay pride parade, san francisco faggot, which is much more palatable to their mindset because the san fran faggot won't disagree with them because his mouth is full of dicks. It really is shocking how orwellian the modern left is and the lengths they'll go to, to remove or otherwise blind themselves to opposing views/opinions.

Hur Dur white man hur dur. Fuck off with this, I'm mixed and still for Trump. It's nothing about race; it's about nationalism for a crumbling country, it's about revamping of pride from a decaying nation, the destruction of life realism and pussification of this country and it's people. We must secure borders against illegal immigration and allow only legal immigration. Put spending towards ourselves and worthy programs. Stop the banking families and corrupt filth in our system. We were never a democracy and the Republic us dead, the only thing to safe us and revive it is a process of scorching before we can heal.

43-45 Illegal Twerk lmao what?

It's almost like when the government begins to no longer work for the people someone comes in and rebuilds the government.

It takes just ONE JUST ONE l
REMEMBER

> movement of white men

As if that's a bad thing... Also, you don't break all-time records with only white men voting for you. The left is just so desperate looking for some narrative to stick. They are so used to ALL of their narratives being accepted as fact without a second thought.

Must be frustrating to be a Paul Krugman right now. His well-crafted career of being a "political guru" is falling apart before his eyes. Top cuck.

20% black vote. Not even June yet. Get ready shills, this is going to be a tough summer for you folks.

Fuck this one actually scares me.

literally who?

Ashley is my jailfu.
Always and forever.

You can tell she likes anal.

Somehow a Nobel in Trade makes him a leading figure in commentating on political topics.

go live in batswana land then you fucking boomer cunt.

Someone tell me why this is a bad thing?

People are not ok with forced population displacement.

Who could have guessed?

They're all gross degenerates. No, thanks.

Idiot.

rawlin

>I'm hispanic and a trump supporter
>friend is hispanic and a trump supporter
>another friend is Armenian and a trump supporter
>another friend is Arabic and Muslim and open to supporting Trump

I love defying stereotypes, particularly the racist liberal ones

Well thought out and valid contribution to this thread

>libs trying to paint any dissention as THEM RACIST WHITE DEVILS

I wonder what tactic they'll try next when they realize people are finally starting to see through this smokescreen.

>Krugman

Maybe they should be angry. Look at what has happened to popular culture as the percentage of whites has declined. Look at any major city with a high population of blacks and tell me that is something the rest of the country should aspire to be.

I don't see why jews and leftists want to turn America into a Somalia-tier hellhole. Do they not realize that their cushy lifestyle of overpriced lattes and Apple products would cease to exist if they got everything they wanted? Maybe it's rooted in their deep-seated self-hatred or something.

rollin'

You have to go back.

Agreed.
We want to make America great again.

How on earth can anyone call themselves a professor and not know how Hitler came to power?

I'm a 22 year old graphic designer, and even I learned how Hitler came to power in high school.

America doesn't dominate as much as before, coincidence?

You know what. This argument has really changed my opinion on things. It's time. #ImWithHer

ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF I'M GETTING DRUNK

Krugman, if he would read his own books, he would understand Trump.

THE FUCKING ECONOMIC IDEAS ARE IMPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THAT THE PEOPLE AREN'T FUCKING TERRORISTS!

We need Trump, because we don't like to be beheaded by terrorists.

but white men do still dominate american society, don't they?

>Krugman

Always. It's always them!

How come when countries with a majority of white people want their country to stay white it's racist but say people suggest Africa get more White people to help them it's a problem?

He can't be a Jew. Is he a Jew? He isn't a Jew, right?

>(legal) immigrants coming to the US and working their asses off is what makes the country great
>this is literally what Trump said, nearly word for word, yet libcucks ignore it
Weewww

If they're angry about anything, it's that the political left is creating an environment that is explicitly hostile towards them.

Wow white men are angry that their country has been usurped by non-whites. What a fucking amazing concept. You say this as if it is somehow unreasonable.

>Krugman

Jew.

what a fucking moron.
i hope she's getting murdered by muslims right now

>not threatened by the fact that I will be the minority....
>won't even live long enough to see it actually happen

should people over a certain age be allowed to vote?