Sequels that ended your love for a series

Sequels that ended your love for a series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even part of the series its like saying alien ressurection ruined alien its a cashgrab made by different people.

Fable 3

Diablo 3

Any additional game from blizzard

Def halo 4 like OP said

Civ 5

Paper Mario on the Wii and all following

Zelda after windwaker

FFxi

Must I continue this is bumming me out.

i heard breath of the wild was amazing, havent played it though

Call of duty past MW2

Halo its just a trilogy, the original one, wars, odst and reach were good, but only these, those faggots from 343 can go choke on a dick and they better take all their wannabe halos with them

It is pretty sad when you can't even remaster another developer's work properly, MCC was my last glimmer of hope for Halo, but they fucked it all up as usual.

Well said

>implying Halo:reach was good

Destiny ruined bungie

Reach was good.

>Fable 3

I hate this meme

I definitely preferred Halo 3, but Halo Reach was pretty good, miles better than 4.

you didnt like mw3?

>being this wrong

Reach is the greatest Halo. Halo 3 is incredibly over-rated.

>Civ 5
Yeah removing stacking armies and adding actual tactics was a terrible idea

Black ops is amazing. It also had the last good zombie maps before their egos raped the game mode.

I liked it

Mw3? Wtf mw3 was fucking garbage but black ops was good maybe even better than mw2 unless you like sniping.

The DMR was completely random. Every battle had an element of chance. You could shoot as fast as possible and by sheer luck have all 5 shots go straight. No skill.

Or the last five minutes of three

The truest answer is fallout 4. 3 got lucky by being the first 3d, then new vegas perfected it to the best that it could, then fallout 4 took a blowtorch to the whole thing.

>Fable 3
I agree
>Civ V
Literally Fuck off that game is god tier

Anyone else hope Halo 1-3 are released on PC? I know the first 2 are, but those are old as shit and 2 has gross ass Windows Live connected to it.

I'm glad that Halo 6 will be on PC, even though I hardly care about Halo nowadays.

this way i look at the new halo games is that chief is still aboard the hammer of dawn in hyper sleep having a fever dream about about adventures with the orange metel men

>a game is good based on its multiplayer balance
>probably thinks mw3 is better than mw2

Reach was the last good Halo game.

Rip Bungie

You can't fucking aim.

Resident Evil NOT ZOMBIES (4)
Dead Space 3
Star Wars Battlefront (the new one)
Assassins Creed Black Flag... I only played the first before BF and... well there wasn't a whole lot of change.
Metroid Other M (Renewed by Metroid Prime 4 announce though)
Half-Life 2
Portal 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2

>A game is good based on it's campaign
>fucking casual

I still play that modded Russian version that has a mix of halo 3 and 4 assets on PC though its usually dead

It is a part of the series though.

There's no way around the fact that it is a sequel.

Oh yea, Twisted Metal 3

you must not have been playing it at its height

Wasnt talking about campaign nigger

Fuck this movie

Every Halo after 3 isn't real, in reality Master Chief and Cortana are still drifting in space, never to be found again.

Bungie's games are the only canon.

>Dead Space 3
Absolutely.
>All those valve sequels
Absolutely fucking not.

Yeah 2 isn't as good but I can forgive it. 3 is shit.

Everything that he said was better than the first one

For real though. They just fucking replaced Taggart with that bootleg dude.

What is Phantom Pain?

Straight up bullshit

Rip thousand year door

Got it on release.

Still think it's top notch, just wasn't as blown away as I was by Reach. I've always held that Halo 3 fans did and still do, perpetuate it's hype like a gigantic echo chamber.

Reach had more soul Imho.

I actually liked it. It was way too long. Had 70 hours in by the time I finished. Every main quest, major side quests and relationship crap. Combat was a step in the right direction, honestly looking forward to the future of ME. I love the OT more then anything

I have such mixed feeling about Halo 4. It honestly wasn't bad though. Some things it hit the mark right on, and other things it missed by a mile. 343 had huge shoes to fill, and a task of carrying on one of the most beloved series of all time. The story, composition, and atmosphere were all well done. That being said, Halo 5 was dogshit.

>honestly looking forward to the future of ME
well have fun with that since the series is on hold

the wii paper mario is fine.

people give that game too much shit.

Twilight princess was beautiful you whore

The Burning Crusade

Gears of war 4 or dead rising 4 mainly because of voice acting

Breath of the Wild is Amazing

I disagree. Far cry 3 and 4 were both fine games tho I thought 4 had a bit more style. But they both pale in comparison to 2 which was the height of the series by a long way.

It was a joke, I mean that they killed my hype for them because I know there will never be a continuation of any of them.

Umm fuck you, Wrath was fucking awesome, Pandaland was pretty dank too.

I heard its just skyrim with a zelda skin

Dragon Ball GT ruined dbz for me. youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM

The fact that it's being equated to Skyrim so often should be a compliment. As someone who spent 500 hours playing Skyrim on PC and I enjoyed BoTW much more

But is it? If so then fuck BTOW. I wanted new zelda game not a new skyrim

No

are any of the current games any good? they come out with so many its hard to keep up or even know what to buy

This