Facebook is driving me insane, I stay on for my parents...

Facebook is driving me insane, I stay on for my parents, but my friends have started to share shit like this and it is getting harder and harder to just keep quiet and not call them all idiots. This was being shared today...

our sizing in the USA is a hot mess honestly, I am a woman and I wear XL in kids some places...S/M in adult, sometimes L/XL if the bust is needed.... sometimes even XS or XXS in stores like Target or Walmart which is really bizarre since I am what I consider normal size and height with a large bust. I have every size possible in my closet. This is shopping for women in america, some stores lie more than others.

An adult woman like myself should not be an XXS in Target or an XL in Kids, sure I like being told I am a size small but I know it is not fucking true. Our sizing here is so fucked up that the fat cow he calls his girlfriend should be a plus size, but is only an XL and this still triggers her manbaby of a boyfriend into calling this "shaming". Only in America.

Yeah I quit awhile ago. Don't care if it bums my family out. Its completely retarded and not my problem if they care about something so trivial.

Haven't been on since like 2013 though my profile is still there because you can't delete them just deactivate them. Im glad I don't have to look at garbage like that because damn that is disgusting

Kek

His gf is too fat for XL

>guys shes not even an XL, fo rreal
>objective sizes are teh problem, not my gfs fat ass

>I don't like something on my normie book, so I'm going to post it everywhere.

I don't understand people like you. You sound so much time and energy in life on everything that pisses you off.
Mute the people in your feed.
Do what most of is have done, and delete your Facebook.
Or
Just stop posting every-fucking-thing from your shitty joobook, here. I quit face book fire the same reasons you're complaining about SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE THIS SHIT EVERY DAY. YOUR JOOBOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Sup Forums.
this is where you belong.

I assume she was getting rid of them because they are too small, because she looks like a plus size and I cant see her fitting into that vest. She is already being lied to and he wants them to lie even more.

Tits or gtfo

deleted it in 2013 and haven't looked back, it was one of the best decision of my life, I feel like a more free and anonymous person without it

I deleted my Facebook about three years ago without any warning. I lived all across the country and made many friends, but I came to realize I don't care about Jake's opinion about politics summed up in a picture. I haven't seen him in years, fuck him. It's not like I'm going to ever see him again. My parents can call me if they want to talk. I

I am the only one confused by the use of pronouns? I can't tell if it's him writing or her. It seems to jump from one to the other.

HE GOES TO PENN STATE

HE GETS BUTTFUCKED IN THE GYM LOCKER BY OLD MEN

OK! On a third reading he made a mistake in the first sentence of the second paragraph.

Serious question -- his girlfriend is clearly a fat whale. Why do her clothes look so small on him?

>that whale
>XL
That are probably his own clothes.

tits or gtfo

>nsa kikebook
>ever

Fuck she's huge.

Fuck book and the "you have to be on here to contact your family". I keep in contact with my family with a little invention called the telephone, car and air plane.

If someone doesn't have the time to call you once in a while, then they are not your friend or family.

Who cares about what you are last night? Or what you've "liked" recently. No one. No one gives a shit about your life.

Kikbook is a meme.

/r/ing Tyler the Creator's take on online bullying

>nigga just close your eyes

You sound like a tumblrina special snowflake faggot.

That's why she's getting rid of them I would guess, because they don't fit.

My sister told me like ten years ago that sizes in the states where altered to not make fat people sad, so a large would be called a medium and so on.

I often sperg out when I'm drunkenly browsing facebook.

Needless to say, a lot of people don't talk to me anymore..

>dates landwhale
>has small weak frame
>wears dresses
>seeks feminists' approval on facebook
>has no chin and premature baldness
it all checks out

What you see in that picture is a broken man.

say what you want about us eurocucks but at least we don't have "fat pride" and "bodyshaming" fcking lmfao

Speak for yourslf France
We have it all coming over here
END IT PLEEEEEASEE

None of those clothes have ever fit her and they've never been a fucking XL in their lives. Why do people feel the need to make these obviously false Facebook posts, aside from virtual praise what do the get out of it

anglo saxons are fat and easily offended. there's nothing that can be done.

Fat hate thread? Fat hate thread.