Hey Sup Forums how can I clear this up? I had a bad acne breakout and went to town popping it and then this happened

Hey Sup Forums how can I clear this up? I had a bad acne breakout and went to town popping it and then this happened...

suicide

Shave the shitty beard and go to a doctor

Herpes... Every time

Shave the beard and deal with it through loads of OTC creams and lotions, get some sun and for the love of god don't touch it.

keep clean and don't touch

go to a doctor jesus fucking christ

really hot water on a cloth
cover it for atleast a minute
gently peel/wipe it off
cold as fuck shower

looks like stitches are under the crust

nice neckbeard cuck

i've had similar but never that big of surface area.

NEOSPORIN...and then just leave it alone. do NOT put lotion on it.

RIP it off and then eat it

MRSA

Rip it off and shove it up your ass

DO NOT peel it off OP seriously

like i said neosporin...will clear up in a week. and do not fucking pick at it anymore ffs

I second this

I prescribe scratching the scab till you bleed 3 times a day. and also post a picture of it once a day on Sup Forums asking for any tips also shave half the beard and rub your semen in it every night. Should clear up in 2-3weeks

Op here, peeled off, now in extreme pain trying to wipe away a little bit of the blood without causing too much pain

Grab a knife and cut your face off.

Show us a pic

Pic sperg

Now eat it

LMFAO dumbass, you should have listened to me. i'm a dumb fuck for trying to help a neck beard anyway. enjoy your permanent scar.

Fakes and gay.

Yeah I've been basically slapping my hand away whenever I go up to reach for it but it cracks open whenever I open my mouth too wide like to eat or smile or emote etc.

rip it off and eat it.

Fake op fuck you

You should eat less anyway, fatass.
Shave that stupid beard off your ugly mug.

First off shave your nasty fucking beard and greasy ass face, secondly get some sun because you're pale as fuck. I'd also suggest showering more often, and practicing better hygiene.

You just look disgusting, I bet you're fat, sweaty, greasy, have bad breath, B.O, etc.

I'm telling you...neosporin. Same shit happened to me a couple times.

i mean you COULD use iso alcohol but it won't work as well. it would stop it from constantly opening though some.

Pics or gtfo

Didyou think people wouldnt ask for pic? Fuck outta here with this fake faggotry

Find a nearby anus, spread it open and apply your infected acne mess to the gaping hole by smearing it counter clockwise 37 times until it feels numb but also a bit spicy. Maybe ask the owner of the butt to fart a few times during the process, it helps ease the tension and awkwardness. Hang yourself afterwards, that's the only actual solution here if I'm being honest. Shave the shit beard, stop eating fast food, get some sun for the love of God and eat your vitamins you human pig.

Your parents probably wonder what the fuck they did wrong and you're a dick for making them feel that bad for no reason besides not giving a shit about hygenie.

Real op here he's a fake faggot

I third the motion

>human pig.
>accurate

trips of truth.

or just kill yourself, OP.
oh... nevermind...

Why the fuck are you smiling?

because he's a faggot. duh

K, now rip it off then eat it

Dermatologist. If you take the meds they prescribe, acne doesnt come back unless you don't get a facial extract.

Youve got impetigo dude, staphlococcus infection.

Staph is the bacteria in shit and its obviously got into your acne from your hands when you were squeezing away. (not saying you have shit fingers but the bacteria is everywhere)

You need antibiotics, probably some antibiotic cream too.

If you dont do anything itll get worse, when I had it , it got to about the size of yours then started to spread across my body, back of my neck, my hands, basically anywhere I had an open cut.

I think I caught it when I let a girl sit on my face in budapest a few years ago, anyway yeah you need help or youre fucked.

bro you gotta leave your face alone.
do you get anxiety and feel the need to pick your face to relieve it?

you might want to see a doctor or two bro before you start doing serious damage to your body and personality.

not only is it going to possible cause a scar if you dont let it heal you can give your self nasty infections especially picking in the center of your face. the blood vessels are connected to your brain.

pimples are just part of growing up.
picking makes you feel better for a moment but then you feel worse after for days cause you have a giant scab on your face.

its a terrible cycle to get into.

please if you cant stop go help.

that way when in 10 years you will still have that cute face.

that's not real OP

Also if you try and use any other kind of cream on it besides the specific antibiotic type it'll make it 10 times worse. Trust me.

Real op here. You're half right lol

real OP here. You're half right lol

derrrrrrr you got me bro ohhhhhhh how will i go on like this????????????????/

real OP here. this thread is gay. peace, cunt nuggets

REAL OP HERE FUCK YOU FAGGOTS I PICKED THAT SHIT OFF MY FACE AND ATE IT... WHAT NOW BITCH?!?!

I've been keeping my hands away as much as possible and I havent picked at it almost at all in the last couple days.

Jesus fuck. You look like a backwoods rapist face fucked a PC gaming neckbeard

This. Definitely Impetigo.

Kek

staph isn't commonly from shit (though some of it might en up on it due to touching your skin coming out), you're thinking of E.coli (escherichia coli). staph aureus is known for being everywhere on the surface of your skin.

Nasty ass white bois

stop smoking meth

The only thing you can do now is- get an insulin pin, mix table salt and hydrogen peroxide 20/80, inject that in the affected area.

You'll never ever have to deal with acne again!

Are you afraid? You should be.... you should be VERY afraid....

Kek fucking fag

I can't tell if you're posting a bullshit thread or if this is really you.
If it is you- go to the doctor and get anti-biotics.

you need to shave, like fully babyface shave. then you need to scrub the scab off in the shower, let it bleed and clean the actual wound itself. then you need to bandage it and go to a doctor before the facial hair grows back in even the slightest.

Guys.

The real dilemma is what should OP's cover story be when his friends, family, coworkers, and innocent bystanders see his horrible disfigurement?

Saying it was a result of popping zits is a good way to get doused in gasoline and lit on fire

OP here, jk not real OP