So we have let Africans have a chance. But they have shown that they are incapable of building effective Nations

So we have let Africans have a chance. But they have shown that they are incapable of building effective Nations.

Give me one reason why we shouldn't allow Africa to be colonized again and uplifted to catch them up to the rest of civilization.

It would hurt peoples feelings

> But they have shown that they are incapable of building effective Nations.

We let natural selection destroy them, then we colonize.

You can polish a shit, but in the end,

it's still shit :/

First post, worst post.

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N SUPERHEROEZ N GODS N SHEEEEEIT.

We're waiting for you.

Just being curious here OP, do you support the subjugation of a 'racially inferior' people that almost inevitably accompanies colonization of an economically backward populace? I'm not a leftist or anything, just want your honest opinion.

Europe is being colonized right now and so is the US

poo in loo

can i have some africa too pls?

Comedic genius.

Look, the pooinloo learned to speak.

Look, you're still an unfunny autist.

>QQ
POO

just give up.

Accept the poo in loo means or purge.

Trust me I know.

do you really want more refugees?

Hitler would have freed you sooner.

You could have had a few more years of not pooing in the loo.

Poo poo in the loo loo

They are being colonized by China since the west is overwhelmed with white guilt now.

just the land, not the people

You can reverse search the image and educate yourself. Not that I'd expect you to understand much of anything.

>Give me one reason why we shouldn't allow Africa to be colonized again and uplifted to catch them up to the rest of civilization.
Because Chinese are already doing it and whites don't have balls to do it again b/c white guilt? Anyway if whites don't do it Chinese (and some Japanese and Koreans as well for economic opportunities) will do it.

>we have let Africans have a chance. But they have shown that they are incapable of building effective Nations.

half truth man

We should. I'd go to get a hot Boer gf.

Do you think the best way to improve Africa is to strictly control the native population and bring in white colonists to replace them, or to give the negresses mulatto babies?

No more rare flags

Not an argument

Rare??

give me more land piece of shit. Atleast ghana should be one

i like the fact that egypt is independent in this.

kek

You have enough black cocks hans
Have some self-respect.

Kek, sucks that literally noones gives you an answer

Isn't that ottomans?

>to be colonized again
Again?

Just nuke it from orbit

Is it real or proxyfag?

Get out of my continent you white evil colonizer, you made life for natives in Africa hell!!!!!!!!!!! White devil must die.

>Fast forward 40 years

Let me into your country you white devil, Africa has been shit since you guys left. You are racist if you dont let me into your country.

Fuck africa, let it burn.

Do you actually have talking animals over there?

>Give me one reason why we shouldn't allow Africa to be colonized again and uplifted to catch them up to the rest of civilization.

Because we don;t want to take up the white man's burden and get vilified for it, again?

Yeah they do, they are called Malagasy.
The black Malagasy and the Asian Malagasy hate each other and they can talk.

No. Here is how you fix Africa

>Create virus specifically used to sterilise humans
>Cordon off Africa's borders to Europe (Including North Africa)
>Completely cover it in a weaponised sterilisation virus sterilising the population
>Come back in 40-50 years
>Kill all stragglers
>Now keep what infrastructure is left if it's useful and still have beautiful, populated continent with beautiful species that American's can pay European colonial powers exorbitant prices to 'hunt' into extinction
>End world Hunger
>End 90% of Migrant crisis

Everybody wins.