The other day a woman at my job asked me if I have children. I am a 23 year old virgin

The other day a woman at my job asked me if I have children. I am a 23 year old virgin.

What did she mean by this?

you look older than you are or you just moved into a rural area and most of them are married and have kids by that age

She was just wondering if you had kids. It's literally one of the most common asked questions as small talk at work or something, you betafuck.

She wasn't hitting on you

It means she has been used and abused by a lot of men that have kids but don't tell her until after they are done with her. She's interested in you Broski but she wants to make sure your not like the others

What do ducks like to dip in their soup...
Quackers.

What do you get when you mix ducks with a box of crackers?
A box of quackers.

She was trying to point out how much of a lonely fag you are. Get some pussy.

oh you! -.0

she was trying to make office small talk, like one of the anons above said. that's what normies do, dude. they have kids, go to work, and talk to each other about their kids. they have fertility competitions to see who has the most kids.

your response should be the truth, "nah I don't have kids". she'll think you're weird but that's just how normies are

Sounds like she wants the D. I think we can all agree that you should just walk up to her and grab her by the crotch and stare intensely at her face with no warning.

I remember when i was a 23 year old virgin

Now im a 25 year old virgin

It's stupid fucking small talk. Get used to that question

/thread

Say fuck off it's none of your business.

She was going to sympathise with them for having you as a father.
Also making sure you're not reproducing.

she wanted to be impregnated right there and then

next time someone asks that question you must rape them inmediately

it's common courtesy man

Sounds like she thinks you're an idiot, she asked because it's a less offensive and more subtle way of saying I hope you don't have kids.

I kek'd but then worried that some people might actually think such cruel thoughts

they do though. not everyone is fit to raise the next generation. to be completely honest, she probably knows he's a 20something childless single virgin and was fishing for information to make sure he isn't hurting kids

She obviously wants to peg you 100%

She thinks you're immature as fuck and lack common sense.

She believes she is better than you because she is a parent.

OP here, of all the responses i think this one is most likely

it means they are thinking about firing you, but they would feel bad if you have kids you are supporting

Good work. Confirm it by commenting on parenting practices you think she'll disprove of.