Deputies Beat Man Into Concussion and Break His Hands

>Sup Forums will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=irh3JUch7Hg
When are we going to do something to put an end to police brutality?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-alameda-deputy-charges-san-francisco-arrest-20160510-story.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/homeland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sanfranciscofag here, my police department is too lax on criminals, I see this as a positive trend and this poor man was a casualty (or maybe he really deserved it who cares)

Ha, Stupid fucker tried to run. Why was he running?

Tattoos and obviously a degenerate. He had it coming.

He dindu nuffin

Nothing wrong with that. You have a right to bear arms, not a right to unbroken arms.

>>Sup Forums will defend this

no no no, you've got it all wrong.
It's supposed to be
>America will defend this

JUST

because he didnt want the cops to beat him half to death?

>When are we going to do something to put an end to police brutality?

Never. They're big dumb animals, it's just a societal risk no different than walking into a ghetto. At least you have a shot at justice and retribution against the ghetto animals.

What was he doing before that. I bet he was helping old lady's across the street. Sure that's what he was doing.

you're a funny one

What the fuck is your point, OP? Stop with the shitty bait.

People GENERALLY defend the police because they're GENERALLY in the right and get far too excessive amounts of hate.

Nobody has ever said that 100% of them are flawless and don't fuck up.

Pretty sure he was on high speed chase and had a gun.

And guess what he still got beaten half to death, why would you run when first of all the law would be on their side not yours and secondly when you run you only give officers incentive to pursue you and more over treat you like the wild animal you are.

And pigs wonder why people want them dead

pic related: its the face of a GOOD cop

Full story here.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-alameda-deputy-charges-san-francisco-arrest-20160510-story.html

I'm usually on the cop's side, at least when it comes to shooting niggers, but this is just bullshit. I hope the cunts go to jail.

this pretty much, flag got it spot on

good

>t. Cuckmed

>Sup Forums will defend this
No I won't. That was clearly brutality, unlike all the niggers BLM parades around

Yes, cops can beat if they run. but do they need to actually break arms or legs? If they get him just put handcuffs and thats it

I don't know how they do things in the Mexico of Europe, but know Carlos, they can't. Violence is only authorized if they feel their lives or others lives are threatened.

>man stole and crashed a mercedes after going on a 100 mph chase
>suddenly the victim when he gets his ass pumbled for doing a giant no no
>suddenly the cops who had to worry if anyone else would get hurt from this criminal are the bad people.

Criminals don't deserve sympathy. They know what they are doing.
They only show fear and pain when they are caught, and unable to escape.

The police might have put their own emotions into this, they might have gotten too far, but in the end, at least the criminal will never steal again.

or if the perp refuses to comply, which in this case, he was clearly complying

>It's only okay when they're not white
You're on the opposite side of the autism spectrum

shits fake yo

>at least the criminal will never steal again

Yeah right, prison arse-rape by niggers doesn't stop them. As if this will.

Sorry, but there's something very wrong with your head, if you think a man deserves having his hands broken, and being beaten for several minutes, continuously, just for stealing a car.

The sort of thing I'd expect from ISIS, actually.

why are so many americans such bootlickers?

>criminal will never steal again.
lol

Keep dreaming.
This guy will be sent into your shit prison system.
He'll be dehumanized, treated like a caged animal while kept in a concrete box for the most of his day, eating the same mush for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Then after 5-10 years you release him back as he's served his sentence.

And you expect this man to function well in society?

>Sorry, but there's something very wrong with your head, if you think a man deserves having his hands broken, and being beaten for several minutes, continuously, just for stealing a car.

If I had a reasonable chance of any authorities never finding out what I did to the person, I'd do much worse to some asshole who stole my vehicle.

ok pol so I'm not pulling your leg here
>be me
>norse alpha roider and broker on the black market to put it a nice way
>really hate cops, I mean really really hate
>parents gets cop neighbour, usually they don't drag shit with them home
>gets in conflict with cunt cop, been for two years now after xxxxxxx abuse of her position, jewery and spreading of lies etc
>famos family for this ....
>but she rents out..... to another female single officer
>and... god damnit she is fucking hot!
what to do pol!?!
seriously, it's a big problem. I'm up at them now, and damn this hottie was out sun bathing'n shit.
no conflict with her, just want to fuck her, but I fucking hate cops

You would know about bootlicking,Sven

Go for it. Hide any illegal shit you have on you.

Piece of shit fucking fat pigs

>And you expect this man to function well in society?

He has already proven not be capable of doing so.

I would like to see some sort of new australia.

>Hide any illegal shit you have on you.
ofc, never have any shit inside home either, just for usage just then.

I always expect them kek. They've been at my place at least 8 times in my lyfe, and not once found jack shit but money they had to return...

Oh the joy each fucking time when you know your stash is safe elsewhere and they could never find it

Stop being an edgy faggot.

>I hate the cops
is basically a view held by edgy teenagers, stupid wannabe anarchists and generally just faggots.

Question:
What have the police ever done to you? And if they did anything, what reasons did they have?

Do you think police officers just start beating people half to death when they haven't done anything? Show me a video that goes like this.

>What seems to be the problem, officer?
Get your hands behind your back!
>Ok, sir /puts hands behind back
Cop just starts beating the person, who was complying.

Show me.

>someone left him a banana on the table

>Question:
>What have the police ever done to you? And if they did anything, what reasons did they have?
hahahaha
do you want me to list case numbers there officer? Do you want my name and location too?

Go fuck a fucking donut and stop shitposting and luring personal information out of people on our anonymous shitposting board.

You will never b8 anyone with that here and it might backfire quite harshly on you guys if you do not cut that out.

I've noticed activity from you trying to pull this, since for some reason during or after christmass.

Schoolshooters are in the r9k shit not pol.
Nå gå knull en jævla smultring grisefaen, må være fint å vite at alle hater deg

It isn't the job of the police to beat people to a pulp.
Their job is to catch them and put them into the legal system where they will get their sentence.

Also, look at the video again:
You can see the guy giving up the run. He clearly slows down, presumably getting ready to be caught.
Then look at how he acts while down. Just after the first cop gets off his back and starts beating him.
He is just laying there, probably expecting to get cuffed, but instead he's beaten to a mess.
He doesn't try to escape, just some twisting on the ground from the pain he suffers.

The police had him where he was supposed to be after being tackeld.
They should have simply cuffed him and taken him to the car. Done deal.
Not the shit they pulled here.

So what you are saying is that, yes, you are indeed being an edgy faggot?

there are hundreds of videos of cops shooting unarmed people without even making contact with them yet. find them yourself faggot.

Not going to defend it but he wouldn't have gotten beaten if he wasn't a scumbag criminal. I'm neutral in this case.

Cops are the kind of guy who played dedicated bench on the high school baseball team. Power tripping losers.

>do you want me to list case numbers there officer? Do you want my name and location too?
No. I don't remember asking for that.
Also, when asking what they've ever done to you, "getting up in your face", "being annoying" and "pulling me over for no reason" is not legitimate reasons to be pissed at the police for.

Then you had some roid-rage-rant, mkay.

You know our country have a sets of rules and laws don't you? The police rarely does anything against you if these laws have not been violated. If you however broke one of these laws, got caught doing so and still say you're not in any wrongdoing; Your basically trying to say you are beyond the law.
This makes you nothing more than a pretentious dick.

The cops should be on the chopping block for this.

Right after the man who stole the car.

ITT

>Wah WAH! Cops are bad! WAH! Criminals are not the bane of society! WAH! LEGAL SYSTEM!

Reminder that USA police are trained mainly by Israeli Security companies, so as a result....American citizens end up getting treated like Palestinians.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/homeland.html