Secrets/confessions thread. Spill your guts to strangers

Secrets/confessions thread. Spill your guts to strangers

I tried to fonger my friends daughter in the back of my friends car.

I have some HardCore pics of Cherish ...like when she was 3 or 4yo

Shes spreddin her pussy wide open and has sum old dudes spunk all over her

Bretty hawt

bump

I was walking in the woods when I see two lil girls exploring all alone. I snuck up behind them and then I knocked them both out. I then proceeded to rape them and I left them all naked with cum inside their pussies

I am in a regular straight relationship. But I am obsessed with big cocks.

If you had to suck a cock, wouldn't you choose a big fat one rather than a tiny one? I know I would.

My own cock is somewhat big and I wish I could reach it and suck it myself. Girlfriend does a good job though - If she was a trap my life would be perfect.

I once spilled milk and didn't tell anyone or wipe it up.

Sometimes I hate my girlfriend and think that she's a terrible person who doesn't deserve me.

She puts up with my shit too. But sometimes I feel like her shit is a lot heavier. There's more of it. And it stinks.

I've fapped to underage nudists and nn models

I'm a firefighter and we routinely laugh at the terrible things that happen to people and the sad faces they make.

Never in front of them though.

I stuck a tube up my GFs ass. Then I sat on it and forced out a long massive fart that was so voluminous and powerful it almost ruptured her bowels (I am 6 foot 2, 260 pounds and she is like 5 foot 3, 118 pounds) She immediately had to go to the bathroom afterwards and took a big shit and have severe gas pains for the rest of the night.

I was the only guy at my apartment last school year and had 4 girl roommates. I jerked into the ranch a year long and no one ever found out

Wait wut

Bet it tasted better. Your own special recipe

Are you gonna share those or what?

Everytime I take a shit, when I go to wipe I finger myself a bit and I like it. I don't think i'm gay though so ehh...

Are you in miss blackmailed girl? I want more pics and your info.

I'm lurking. Not looking to post more right now, and take that down if you could

I secretly get people to do stuff I want that they do not without protest.

I only come to Sup Forums to spy on you low t Incels.

What I've learned is that y'all are not the real deal.

My brother raped me when I was in 3rd grade

I would but Kik banned my mobile..

I'll take it down if you promise to post more in future. deal?

Works for me. I was probably going to post something eventually anyways.

alright, next time is going to have to be a bit more slutty though. tasteful nudes are nice but I want to see you spread.

I pull boogers from one nostril and shove it in the other just to maintain the weight balance.

Alright ...been holding this one in for a while .....I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Me too. 9 months later, I had sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of inducing labor and was successful.

You should be ashamed of yourself and you family

wut. y tho?

just saying

dead or alive?

how little?

Ummmmmm FBI ?

I talked my gf in to letting her let the family dog lick her vag and record it for me, and it was fucking great

Why is it still up?

lol, everyones saved it by now sweetie

shit sorry, I wasn't the one to upload it

hey dude mind taking it down, made a deal with her

Ummmmm FBI ??????

As soon as I learn how to, I'm going to let go of wanting to be with her.

nasty and slutty... hate to post more.

Despite myself, I hope that never happens.

Yeah I know, still would just feel better if it was taken down.

Wasn't really much of a deal, it was just me agreeing to doing something I was already planning on.

W E I G H T B A L A N C E

>doing something I was already planning on.
why not start now? we could use a timestamp

I want to see that.

One night I got a phone call from a guy who said he met me at the golf course where I used to work. I didn't remember him at all so he was trying to help me. But then he started talking dirty. I don't know why I didn't hang up, but I got turned on. He was asking for my address so he could come over. "No one needs to know," he said. Eventually I gave in and told him my address. He was there within 10 minutes, and I was so excited I just gave him a blowjob on the sofa. Then he left and I had to take care of myself

Damn nice pic. Really good tits. Is the face covered because is is a butter face?

and here's some oc. i molest them too.

>pic related

Faggot

Because it's a slippery slope and I want to be careful. Plus, having deniability is the only reason I post anything.

Awwww that's the saddest thing I've read all day

im assuming its exclusive blackmail some user has a deal with?

gril or faggot?

did you tell?

what's your relationship with him now?

i wanna have trap aesthetics so im consuming more estrogen and lowering testosterone.

oh.my.GOD! Look at those dub dubs! must be true

Your father must be proud

Checkt

why haven't you made her fuck and suck it yet?

you have deniability, in that you have anonymity.

even if your ex was wandering through here he couldn't connect a timestamped tit even to other nudes in any believable way. Your nipples aren't that unique.

you know those candy bowls on halloween that say "take on"?
Yeah, well i fucked a moose

Chip off the old block

I post pictures of my girlfriend on here all the time.

I feel guilty after I do it but I still always do it. She would be so horrified if she knew how many dudes see every picture she sends me.

I'm not with her anymore.
My last 2 gfs have done the same, with the more recent having sucked a dogs cock and recorded it.

wtf is happening?

Ryan is that you?

tell more about their reaction. were they into or did they just think you were an asshole? how did you get them to do it? what was the ice breaker? I want to get my wife to do the same. and more.

My 9yo niece walked in on me holding her panties

>tfw

Mom is changing infant sister in living room. Leaves her naked on the floor, I guess she forgot something because she's a stupid cunt. Dog comes into room and rapes my sister. I just watched as my dog basically fucked up my sisters life (just messed her up, big dog so it basically crushed her, and the dogdick didn't help and led to a severe fear of dogs). When mom returns, dog is still raping sister and my mom freaks out. Long story short, my sister is fucked up in numerous ways and my mom put my one true friend down and I could of prevented it all.
>I miss Duncan

i know her she goes to my school i'm telling

LARP harder next time

more?

What was her reaction?

>my dad driving home from work
>about 3 minutes away
>has seizure
>tenses up and slams on gas
>crashes into tree
>survives crash but tools from back fly forward and hit him in the back of the head
>gets airlifter
>revived
>dies
>revived again
>tells the medics to stop and they do
>immediately dies again
>worst day of my families life (especially my moms, she never stopped crying for a month)

Pic related. I had a picture of his truck but lost it. the front end wrapped all the way around the tree and touched. hit it square on and only about 10 inches between the end pushed in and the windshield. this was a month after my grandma died and a month before both my great grandmas died and my grampa developed Alzheimer's.

I can't imagine how much happier my family would be if this wouldn't have ever happened. I feel like its somewhat my fault but I know it wasn't preventable.

I have some of her from a friend. Same pic just not modified by gimp. Seeing if there is follow through.

im a girl dummy

I have screenshots if you have kik?
The first gf didn't enjoy it, she only tried it once and although you can hear her whince when he licks her a couple of times she said it wasn't nice.
2nd and 3rd loved it, and did it multiple times, they enjoyed every second of it.

All I did was being it up jokingly and then then a few weeks later mention it again if they didn't themselves. I had videos and pictures lined up, but asked them to read a site I had found which had real life accounts from women who had tried it, after that they were intrigued, and so lead to videos etc. Then it was just about finding a dog for the 2nd two

I thought I could't get it hard anymore, then I watched "single digits"

Bazinga!

My mom does anal

Sucks man. No way you could if predicted a seizure

cherish asm??
sucks there's only like 5 videos of her
been trying to collect all her image collections

Show tits :)))

Just looked at me. I've seen her nude numerous times and the panties thing was innocent but you know.

> (You)
> (You)
>
>wtf is happening?

the dubs check the dub dubs check the dubs

I know.

he was prescribed pills but never took them. he thought of himself as superman and to me he was. I wish I known he wasn't taking them so I could have made him take them.

I be guy

11 yo with babysitter. She brings her bf. they bet me I couldn't fit his dick in my mouth. $50 . Got it all in. He came in my mouth. Yuck.jpg
He came over three days later. I promised not to tell. He paid me another $50 to suck his cock again. Did. Went on for about four years.

I know where cotton eye joe came from and where he went

hate to tell you user but she also does ATM. insists on it.

0/10

so it's a love story

you are on the wrong board. Sup Forums is dead.

I would say so

I will take it down, however I'd like to talk to you. I want more, and to hear more of your story. Are you going to post more or should we speak more privately? I am the one who blackmailed the other girl in the last thread.

>Be me, 19
>Girlfriend, cute as fuck
>Doesn't interest me much anymore
>Decide to leave her
>Have broken up with her before, but always got back together
>Had been together on-and-off for about 2 years
>This is it, I thought
>Leave her
>Immediately feeling loneliness
>Decide to check up on her a few weeks later
>Sign into her facebook
>See that she's been talking to some guy
>Read all of their messages
>Find out she fucked him about a week after we broke up
>Couldn't stop myself from checking up on her occasionally, dying on the inside while doing so

I write shipping fanfiction to project onto the guys. I keep screenshots of glowingly positive reviews on my phone to boost my crippled sense of confidence.
I have a three inch erection and I'm circumcised.
I have a massive fetish for cheerleaders. In addition to gigabytes of photos/videos of NFL/NBA/college cheerleaders, I once went to a uni basketball just so I could record the cheerleaders perform for a few minutes. After that, I promptly left to jerk off to the footage.
Incidentally, I started watching that show Riverdale because I have the hots one of the main actresses and there were a few clips floating around of her jumping around in a cheerleader uniform. The show's alright, though.
When I was a kid/teenager, my dad used to shave me, trim my nails, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, smell my penis and armpits to make sure they smelled nice, and would also walk around the house naked. If ever denied him, he would beat me.
For several years, I would tell my mom I was out with friends when I was really at the movies by myself or taking a nap in my car. I've also told her I'm dating a fictional Asian girl named Kimberly who was in one of my classes. I'm disgustingly ugly and can barley hold a conversation with a woman.

your fault

I don't disagree with you

I didn't know they did that. I've only ever seen them ban emails, which is why throwaway emails exist yo

We have a trainwreck here