Study finds that nearly 45% of german football fans either support Bayern (25.6%) or Dortmund (19%)

fcbayern.com/de/news/2017/01/inside-lieblingsklub-fcb

>German customers

Interesting. The figures for Spain regarding support for Madrid or Barça must be around 70%.

I'm sure it's even more drastic in England with Liverpoo and Manure.

>no supporting 1860 Munich or Rot-Weiss Essen

>tfw RasenballSpiel will probably be above Dortmund in the next few years

>tfw half your country are liverpoo fans and care more about them than their local team
>tfw your captcha even says "RISTORANTE Liverpool"

Lol at the 55% supporting losers

Probably too poor to be customers

Doubt any one team here breaks 10%

I say int just in case any of you non-germans doesn't know: Dortmund is the club with the most support by far. About 99% of Byayern fans are bandwagoners.

So, 19% support form Dortmund seems about right. No other club in Germany would have more than 5% percent because people are bound to their local teams.

who /HSV/ here?

bullshit, BVB is also a bandwagon club

I have a friend from Bonn that supports both Cologne and Dortmund, and another friend that supports Karlsruhe and Dortmund.

it seems like every German bandwagons one of these teams as their "second team" so they can celebrate winning something at least once in their life.

>having pleb friends

Are your friends Yanks by any chance ?

Lads human nature pushes people towards winners. There's no point yelling at people who don't support their 0-10-28 local teams.

HERE!

GANBATTE BOBI WUDO!

who /Eintracht Braunschweig/ here

>German "fans"

I have a soft spot for werder bremin cause they were the first team I signed for back on Fifa 06

The only people that I know do that are Spaniards, German football culture is much like ours. Most of my German friends (and me) support Fortuna Düsseldorf lel

feels good being a RBL supporter

Lmao no.

proofs

Are people in the US allowed again to stand during the anthem before games without getting called racist?

The only thing good that comes out of Germany is beer

The only thing good that comes out of America right now is Better Call Saul

They finally announced the date for the start of the next season (April), can't wait

Unlike Germany there's several clubs to bandwagon (at least six), and lower league clubs are very well supported compared to their equivalents in other countries. Basically there's no way that Manure/Liverpool (two big clubs that have faded) have 1. a duopoly on customer support, and 2. a duopoly bigger than Bayern/Dortmund

at

If you keep sitting down no one around you will say a thing, and there are always a sizable amount of people who don't.

Media just wanted a waycism story about an athlete.

Our 2nd league has the highest average attendance in the world

Here's your (You), Kevin.

Besides those two, is every other club in Germany customer and bandwagoner free?

highest average attendance amonst 2nd leagues, yes

I reckon the highest is 10 per cent for Man United

We've got teams in the third tier averaging more than 20K ffs.

>We've got teams in the third tier averaging more than 20K ffs.
same thing in Germany

England has around 100 professional teams, support gets split up a lot