Sup b/ros I need to pass a drug test. What is the fasted way to clean my system for the military

Sup b/ros I need to pass a drug test. What is the fasted way to clean my system for the military

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/group/oTs2QFaoLM39XiPw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bleach

How long do you have?

2 too 3 weeks

What drugs are in your system and how often do you use

How many days do you have?
Drink as much Pedialyte as you can between now and then. You need to flush it out of your system but plain water dilutes your urine too much and will cause you to be flagged for a re-test. Sauce: I work in a medical / drug testing lab.

Just weed and smoke every other day

If you're pretty skinny cranberry juice and water alone for the next 3 weeks will flush you. Do a niacin overdose, drink a gallon of water and sleep it off and sweat it out in blankets overnight. Obviously continue to flush with water and cranberry juice, don't smoke. Work out 5 days a week all cardio

I have at most 3 weeks. And I need to be 100% certain I'm going to pass. Last day I smoked was Monday. I just want to serve its a huge dream of mine

Must not have been that important to you if you couldn't stay off dope

i had no idea I was going to be tested for it. I know a few people who smoke regularly in the military so I didn't think it was too big of a deal. So cut the sarcasm or just don't reply

>begs for help with something he is too stupid to avoid in the first place for supposed dream
>wahhhh don't be sarcastic I'm retarded
Our military doesn't need anymore useless scrubs like you, fulfill your true Destiny and become a janitor faggot

Stay clean, drink plenty of water, vitamin b and niacin supplement until a few days before your test. A few days before your test, go to any Walgreens, CVS, etc and buy a drug test there for like $20 and double check yourself before your shrek yourself.

fastest way is not to do drugs

suck a lot of cocks, when they realize you have aids they won't have any choice other than letting you in otherwise they would be discriminating

get someone that doesnt do drugs to pee in your mouth about an hour before the drug test
>thank me later

I'm sure you live on the internet so anything you say to me ain't going to do much. I'm not the brightest but I'm no fucking retard. And at least I'm trying to do some changing with my life. I asked for help. I'm not begging.

This sounds right up your alley OP. You are already accustomed to sucking cocks as I can tell from your earlier replies so this will also be easiest

If you have a decent rapport with your recruiter then just talk to him and come clean. Let him know you smiked a little wees and you're worried you'll fail. He'll come up with a plan for you.

You're clearly a retard and I wouldn't call applying but then continuing to do drugs in an organization that is known for testing really "trying". Long story short you are guaranteed to fail with your clearly lacking mental capacity and poor impulse control. Repeat after me, "would you like fries with that sir?"

Now honestly that's a big help. Ill try that. I hadn't considered that.

dude, you are fucked, they are not gonna wait 2-3 weeks before drug testing you, likely youll show up at recruiters and they will have you test then and there. what branch is it?

Yes this, definitely just admit you've done drugs. This is a no consequence option, it's almost guaranteed they let you in on honesty alone. Good luck OP

Stop smoking and get a strip kit

I didn't apply until just this afternoon you fucking reprobate. Go have your mom make you some more hot pockets and play some more fucking Warcraft.

what the fuck? no dont do that, dont tell your recruiter shit unless there is a record of it somewhere

OP just let it work its way out of your system by drinking a lot of water. An army recruiter would be your best bet on working with you, but any other branch probably not

They don't care much about weed. He'll probably just postpone the test or take the first and throw it out then retest 2 weeks later.

How long since you smoked? Done any other drugs lately?

How the fuck didn't you know about getting tested for drugs if it was such a huge dream for you?

>dumbshit dope head too stupid to get clean before a government job app calling other people reprobate
You're truly destined to fail and I regret leaving you advice to help you poss clean

Its the army havent even signed paperwork yet. I'm still talking with the recruiter

Go back to your funions, fagget

That's all I'm the thread idiot. Read it

I have friends in the corps that smoke regularly. Thats why

Because he's literally retarded, failed at other attempts and settled for something he is now calling a dream

Run 16 miles a day, one of the guys I went to boot camp with smoked weed a week before he left but he ran 8 miles to play basketball then ran back every day before he left and he was fine. He also did good in boot camp cause he could run like a mother fucker

Smoked Monday. But nothing else at all

I didn't settle for shit. I work at a factory to buy a car and now that I've got one I can enlist.

Stay fully sober, exercise every day, and drink plenty of water. That's literally it. Any other advice is bullshit. Only time and healthy living will detoxify you.

Did you smoke more than once a week before that or were you smoking up a lot?

When is the test?

Once or twice a week. And in max 3 weeks

Oh right forgot independent transportation and cloudy piss were both prerequisites to enlisting

I know people kicked out of the core for getting caught

this is bad advice. weed is stored in fat cells. he needs to run lose fat.

best way works for me every time:
>exercise, eat healthy up until a week before test
>final week, eat a bunch of fatty food to replace fat cells
>drink lots of water day of test and take b12 to color piss, and take the sample mid stream

As I said, had no idea. I'm not denying that I'm a fucking idiot for smoking but shit. Just trying to pass this test and stay clean.

How has your mental deficiency affected you in other aspects of your life OOH? Do you often bite your tongue when eating or fail repeatedly at simple tasks?

If you plan on continuing to do drugs don't bother joining the military. They have a robust random drug testing program and the consequences are pretty fucking severe.

inb4 druggies say you won't get caught; you might not, but you probably will be and when it happens you are going to sincerely regret it.

Niacin has b12. I did suggest 5 days of serious cardio a week. Water and cranberry juice both flush. None of that was bad advice. I've been smoking for 10 years and never failed a test.

I'm not even going to argue. Because that was funny as hell to read. Not even mad

I plan on staying clean for sure.

I'm dead lol

>drinking a gallon of water a day isn't going to help when the weed is stored in your fat cells.
>cranberry juice isn't going to do anything
>working out 5 days a week is going to fuck you more than help you, you just need moderate exercise
>not suggesting niacin/b12 for day of
ok

Its worked for 10 years i think thats a reasonable amount of evidence. Cardio cuts those fat cells quicker. They make shakes that will have you pissing clean in 24 hours dude fat cell storage or not you can beat the test with a flush

drink a gallon of water per day
exercise every day
you should have no problem passing the drug test

too much cardio is just going to going to fuck your muscles. based on my experience for 10 years is not an argument.

I mean i weigh 172 and I'm in great shape does that help?

you still have fat. weed is stored in the fat. you need to do exercise to lose the fat. then before the test you need to replace the fat with other fat by eating fatty food.

You're gonna be fine. Do cardio, flush with niacin. Don't smoke. It will be out of your system in the 3 weeks. Eat fatty foods the last week of you want to either way the flush will work

What's your true destiny user?