Are you man enough to take Putin's offer?

Does the consumer based society bother you on a fundamental level? do you hate the government control over your life? Do you enjoy the great outdoors? (Do you want your life to mean more than just pushing papers at your meaningless office job?) vs (Do you want to build something meaningful with your life rather than pushing papers or earning a bottom rate wage in retail for globalist, parasitic companies?)

Well then join us in the Far East settler program

>new articles being written daily
>not just RT

pri.org/stories/2016-05-10/russia-literally-giving-away-land-free
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/05/russia-far-east/481266/
rbth.com/articles/2010/11/15/russias_new_homesteaders_from_city_life_to_wilderness_utopia05115.html
sputniknews.com/russia/20160502/1038962603/far-east-free-land.html
newobserveronline.com/russia-offers-free-land-foreigners/

>groups of foreigners requested to apply for complimentary 2.5 acres of land of remote, undeveloped russian far east
>apply for a trial run of 5 years on free land
>if it suits you and you can deal with the 5 years, take the citizenship test (become russophone) and are awarded the right to buy more land or sell it off

>wooded land
>plenty of precipitation
>near the coastline
>near animeland

>implying this isn't appealing

Like minds are invaluable. if you feel this way, whether you are a skilled laborer frustrated with the shackles that society deems necessary, or just an traditionalist dreamer with humble desires, feel free to email us at [email protected]

Only if he provides me with a gf and fiber connection

You sound like your Muslim neighbour

daily reminder that russia has a female surplus of almost 10 million

Can I bring my own rifles and ammo?

Do I get to become a Russian citizen?

I think you also have to make that piece of land you received productive somehow.

If you can survive 5 years then you get citizenship

The entitlement is rubbing off.

probably not. shotguns are legal iirc and rifles are legal but strictly regulated

5 years and a fluency test grant you citizenship

the criteria for 'productive' is 'i can live here without dying for 5 years'

>Can I bring my own rifles and ammo?
Buy local or get shot as a foreign subversive element.
>Do I get to become a Russian citizen?
After five years.
Only if you want to survive. There are no handouts, welfare or supermarkets in Far East.

Russia is capitalist as fuck. Less liberal, yes, but that is not a good thing since most of you are liberals by russian standarts.

>

is that a challenge pyotr?

Sounds amazing then.

How cold is it there? Are we talking Alaska-tier weather?

I have to admit places like Sakhalin and Kuril Islands are comfy looking

Most of them are ww2 era old woman.
Also, the obesity rate in Russia is close to burgerland

there are legitimate cities on that end of russia; im willing to bet as an immigrant it's legal to rent, live, and work in the city as long as the hectare in your name is being managed

No, its only 1 hectare and apparently foreigner have to rent it.

If it was 100% free and 10 hectares then i would do it.

How much is the rent anyway?

Capitalism with moral limitations is fine. Adam smith would be rolling in his grave if he saw the state of what people call "capitalism" today

Most of those women are past child bearing age. Male slavs have a low life expectancy.

>apparently foreigner have to rent it
???

just the one old woman?

Sign me up

>Far East settler program
This is so appealing there must be a catch, or several, this being russia and all

>Only Russian citizens who are over eighteen years of age can own civilian firearms. Guns may be acquired for self-defense, hunting or sports activities only. Russian citizens can buy smooth-bore long-barreled firearms and pneumatic weapons with a muzzle energy of up to 25 joules. Rifles allowed after five years of ownership of a shotgun. Handguns generally are not allowed. Short barrel rifles and shotguns (less than 800 mm) are prohibited as well as suppressors. An individual cannot possess more than ten guns (up to five shotguns and up to five rifles) unless part of a registered gun collection, guns that shoot in bursts and have more than a ten-cartridge capacity are prohibited.

Carrying permits are issued for hunting firearms licensed for hunting purposes. People who acquire firearms for the first time are required to attend six and a half hours of classes on handling guns safely and must pass federal tests on safety rules and a background check.[44] Gun licenses are for five years and can be renewed.

>Living in the Siberian wilderness with no guns >Not wanting to get eaten alive by a brown bear, a pack of wolves or a fucking tiger.

Sounds like a sweet plan

Yeah i read it in an other article, free for russians but rent for foreigners. Then after 5 years it yours.

wow just like home. except you know, not overcrowded and fuckexspensive with lovely illegals :^)

>moving from Brazil, a gigantic and corrupted country
>going to Russia
Cant see much improvement here

emails right there bud

>[email protected]

also, i think its for europe citizens only?
i would do it if i had the chance and didnt have such a comfy life here.

Russia is a Brazil with snow

hit us up on the email. commitment is basically optional, at the moment like in the OP, gathering like minds is the initial goal.

Russia is a scary place

There is no law and order, the whole system is rotten and corrupt
And the people are always drunk or drugged, acting crazy

I wouldn't move there no matter what

>there must be a catch, or several, this being russia and all
1: there's nothing there, you're settling virgin territory. No McDonalds, no internet, potentially maybe no electricity or even running water.
2: Russia is allowing you to settle it because it plans on drafting your ass in 2030 to fight the Chinese invasion.

>Russia is Brazil with snow
Couldnt have said it better

I doubt too many people here are man enough to handle a Slavic woman.

Not being a rootless element outweighs my manliness.

that's half right, there's no law and order because there's no one there. it also means there's no system to be corrupted

>plans on drafting your ass in 2030 to fight the Chinese invasion.

I'm alright with this.

It will work only for british.
It's down to -47 during winter.
It was more like a joke from Putin.
But for Russins it works, free land for everyone.

At least they will be fighting the chinks, while the West will be colonized by them

I want to go Yuri, and I have much respect for Russia. But alas I do not want to leave my AR 15's and ammo here or sell them. Maybe if I was in better position to convert my wealth to Russian currency. But I am not, I am still working on building my life here with the NWO takes power around me.

Thank the bear for this offer though Yuri. Putin is good man, Yuri is good KGB.

wrong, that was a british article you read, which is why it put emphasis on british expats.

Come one Dimitri, Stop playing with our feelings, I want my rightful russian land

>hey come to russia free land, vodka , pussy from qt3.14 russian girls .

>conscription is mandatory

THIS

the best of both worlds (individual freedom and non-degeneracy/tradition) is always on the frontiers.

>Siberian wilderness
How many policemen and gun inspectors do you think there are on the frontline of human settlement? Also
>needing guns to deal with bears

>implying fighter for the motherland is a bad thing

Wait I get to join Russian Military?

This changes everything, what is the pay?

Or is it only conscription/drafting?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

same

>raise family in US
>wageslave for your entire life in a dimly lit cubicle to raise your family of two, because any more will put you under, until your wife cucks you and takes all your money and children by order of the court
>die alone

>raise family in Russia
>work hard to provide for them with wholesome farmer lifestyle
>possibly die with comrades defending the homeland you helped create

Been to Moscow. Can confirm its overrun by hot women. Change nothing Russia!

My dream is get abandoned shinto shrine on Sakhalin. Who with me?

STOP TEMPTING MEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brazil offers free land?

Yeah just be careful not to lose the war or the dirty chinks will rape and kill your family.

That is what I fear, I can live off the land but running water and electricity would make it ten times easier. Without them you might as well work your ass off to get through the day and still might die, over there.

If there was a settlement nearby it can be fine, but if we're going to be 100% pioneers we're done for

russians are extra welcome, help with learning the language is very much appreciated

>full

Nope, i serched for Russian article. Putin just said that if British people not happy you guys can move in.
Why? It's like new game plus bro.
Also this

Welcome to the Russian Foreign Legion, instead of a Purple Heart they give you a Slav cutie. There actually were Americans fighting on the Russian side in Ukraine.

Question

Is there internet?

And is the area overrun bu gook chinks?

laddie i know your feel, i live in the desert

look at all the green, there's water fucking everywhere. and there's no people there so the chances of it being polluted and sickening are nonexistent

check out a map sometime, there are legitimate cities. while you're at it, hit us up in the email

yeah, among people 60+ years old

>not knowing how to get water and heat from nature

did he exclude non british?

>overrun by hot women
Are women in the US that ugly? I won`t shittalk Russian women but "overrun" is a bit too much.

It's always crazy to me how much of eastern Russia is untouched forest land.

south africans is the last thing Russia needs

Sure looks like a /comfy/ inna woods for when the nukes will be flying

>Implying I don't
that's fun for a couple of weeks,but you wouldn't survive the winter, faggot

god damn I wish I could farm, got enough to build a shitty house out there and everything.

I'm in South Africa, I already live like that

>burning stuff is so difficult !
>i literally do not know how to stockpile wood

honestly I'd love to, but I have no real skills or knowledge about agriculture, would I be fucked?

>feel free to email us at [email protected]

we'd love to have you as a friend regardless of your skill; you can always learn skills but you cant teach people to have these desires

Not really. But if someone want to live in the middle of nowhere where he will survive for 5 years i think they give a pass to everyone.
But than again, you can buy a lot of land for cheap in far villiages. A whole field if you want.

Implying i wast shocked no one else cane to this conclusion
Also was in the american military. So a universal distrust towards russians is common

Oh you mean the most productive group of white people on Earth who turned a nigger shit hole into the bread basket of Africa and successfully enslaved and oppressed 90% of the population until the jews fucked us?

this applies to you to

>I'm in South Africa, I already live like that
>muh walled community with bodyguards in a warm town were the winters aren't -40ยบ
t. never left my comfy city or cared for myself
you cucks are underestimating how hard it actually is to survive long term without basic modern commodities

jew detected

>most of you are liberal by Russian standards

Oh my

Am i the only one that likes the idea but does not wish to lose his culture and language? I love my country and i would hate being a russian citizen and have to speak their shitty language.

Austria is as far as i am willing to move. Central europe is my homeland.

Chopping your own wood is tedious work.

yeah but the nigs hate you now so just fuck off and die or something

leave the white wiminz tho

>defending your home is mandatory
It also earns citizenship.

>Jewsdid1776

Kek'd

I'm a poor whitey I may as well be a nigger

i didnt say it wasnt, but it's not like people die from chopping wood

Why didn't you say you were white to begin with? Welcome aboard, so long as you convert to Orthodoxy and turn your back on the cuck pope.

I do it all the time. My family chops enough wood for entire year in just a few days. Granted i assume you would use a lot more wood in syberia.

>speak their shitty language
u fookin wat m7
Our language is pretty damn great.

This is the biggest and best chance for a Sup Forumsony ever.

I'd join, always been a huge /OUT/ist, but I'd like to finish my Masters Degree first, lets see if the offers still up in a few years

already have :^)

I am comrade!

Link to apply?

we obviously can't make any moves for a few years, russian citizens get first pick, then the foreigners. you're free to wait for it along with us, though. in fact its preferable if you did

w-why does he favour us so?

I'm incredibly tempted.
My father works in Russia and is married to a Ukrainian.

Bump for interest. I am sick of living out here in Southern California. This place is just a dried out, polluted, mexico 2.0

because he's pitying you for cucking yourselves by electing moslem mayors and having 80+ 100% muslim children schools