ITT: Albums that makes you proud when you listen to it

ITT: Albums that makes you proud when you listen to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeriu2FoUog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's an EP

Still an album dummy

proud of what

I can't believe people are paying $2,000 for this. Does it have backward messages or something? Couldn't you still just do that on a computer?

you're an EP

of your race !
BLACK LIVES MATTER

riffs

The opening track, "Silvester Anfang", is a cover of a piece by German electronic composer Conrad Schnitzler (known for having worked with the krautrock bands Tangerine Dream and Kluster). Euronymous found Schnitzler's home address and sat outside his house until his wife eventually invited him in.[4]

I don't get it. So who covered it? Why did he insist on meeting him then? Where's the original?

it's not a cover, it's an original track
euronymous was into german electronic stuff
conrad wrote about the meeting himself, it's a pretty interesting story, you can find it online

But the song is credited to Conrad at least in Wikipedia so I assumed the liner notes as well.

Hey wtf im not an EP

Proud of what

conrad made the song
euronymous went to his house to ask for it
conrad sent him the tape with the track some time after

Honestly their best work. It was raw and untamed in a way that nothing else they made was

Ah gotcha thanks

I bought this randomly in a music shop in Gatlinburg when I was like 13 , very worth it

See

I payed 8 bucks for it idk about him

Saw them play in a >200 person venue earlier this year. Shit was insane.

It's not just him. Right now it is going for $2,000. I strongly suggest you check discogs and compare press numbers or whatever you need to.

heh heh heh

are you kidding me i accidnetally crushed (lol) it just last week when i was cleaning my room

Literally what did he mean by this?

M O D S
O
D
S

that's the best Mayhem album, it's so frantic that it borders on noise rock

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeriu2FoUog

Yes you are

E - Fuckin
P - Idiot

proud of [spoiler]white race[/spoiler]

Thats only the very first pressing of it from 1987. I highly doubt you found one for $8. Theres plenty of reissues and bootlegs of it floating around.