Family members you fap to: stolen pictures edition

Family members you fap to: stolen pictures edition

>pic related (sister)

found on her old computer

I don't know if it's because I'm black but I haven't fapped or even thought about fapping to any family members.

I did have this really cute twin cousins I wanted to fuck though when I was like 12 but other than that I can't remember ever wanting to fuck any relatives. But then again I stay away from family members as much as possible since I can't stand being around people anyway.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend".

Probably never going to find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. Leave an email if interested.

>Black
Props for sticking around roody poo. Not exactly the best place on the internet for a Nigga when everyone here seems to hate niggers

>roody poo

Goddamn I miss the old word-filters. Eh, I've been around since late 2006 so the whole "niggers" thing doesn't even bother me. I've probably called people niggers more than I've actually been called a nigger at this point.

What ya think?

My Nigga

Stay fly bro

>And start tapping to a family member you goddamn weirdo

Cousin stole off her phone

Damn dude, your slut cousin is all over the interwebs!

Will do my nigga, will do.

lol

Nice. How'd you come across those?

sister

more

Age? She looks 16. Would smash if she was.

would fuck/denominator

thats a camgirl from chaturbate you tard

little sister. fingered her ass while she was sleeping. I think she knows, and I think she liked it.

post more

Age? Pics? Greentext? Plans for more?

My cousin

Please let there be more

Oh my godddd more!!

Oh yes

Moooore

I think I'm gonna try to fuck her ass. She sleeps like every time I'm home from college now.

Ugh. Dat pedo spread doh

Lil sis. Didn't take long for me to cum after she posted this

All the same chick?

>hot

Why are you lying on an anonymous image board?

nice. more?

sis

> Summer of 2014, me, 18, sister, 12

> Summer before senior year of high school

> Just turned 18 so family goes to drive in theater on a Friday for birthday

> Some Pixar movie my sister picked

> Sister is excited, annoyed my parents agreed to this

> Long ads before the movie, dad goes to get popcorn

> Sitting in car, sister starts tickle fight to kill time

> We get noisy, so mom gets out of the car to eat popcorn when dad gets back

> My hand accidentally gets trapped under her leg as we fight, she pins it down with surprising strength

> My free hand defends her tickles under my shirt, make sure to tickle her under her shirt too

> Fighting stops as dad peeks in the car and tells us to keep it down

> She releases my hand from under her leg

> Movie is finally ready to start, parents get back in car

> We fought over the center seat in the car so we could get a view of the movie

> She ends up sitting on my lap for the movie so we could both see (she was well over a foot shorter than I)

> Sitting on me was kinda annoying, but she wasn’t very heavy and boner made it worth it

> She starts to fidget a couple minutes into the movie to adjust her dress

> Pulls back her bunched-up dress from under her bottom, pulling it up between us and saying “Much better..."

> Getting boner again as her ass presses against my dick with just panties on

> She continues to fidget as she keeps dropping popcorn between our legs, grabbing them and lightly brushing against my

penis and balls through my shorts

> I can’t focus on the movie since I have quite an erection now

> Suddenly she leans forward to the front seat to see if there’s more popcorn and tells our parents we are out of it

> It was dark but I get a glance at her panties as her dress stays bunched up over her ass, her butt looks cute as hell

in her light-blue panties

> Knocks her dress down as she talks to mom, both sis and mom go to get more popcorn and to the bathroom

> She returns a few minutes later, saying mom forgot her purse and she is waiting in line

> Dad goes to bring mom purse since he doesn’t really care about the movie

> Her dress pulls up as she slides between the front seats, sitting down backwards as she is going to sit on my lap

> Suddenly see her bare ass as she is about to sit down

> I’m kind of shocked, she says that I made her wet and had to throw away her panties

> She is kind of sitting-up/squatting above me, and tells me she’ll get my shorts wet if she sits on them (wasn’t sure

if she planned on sitting up like that the whole movie)

> Tells me to pull my shorts down so I don’t get them wet

> Confused, I didn’t do anything at first, she then tells me to lift my hips and I do

> She reaches down and pulls my shorts and boxers down to my thighs, exposing my erection (blew my mind)

> She sits down, pressing my dick against myself and her butt-cheeks (I am in bliss)

> She pulls her dress so it covers us up, lays back against my chest and just starts to watch the movie

> I am frozen, not sure what to do

> Parents come back a few minutes later, I have accepted this situation

> “Yay more popcorn and soda!” she says as she leans to the front seats to get some for us

> She keeps dropping popcorn onto the seat under her dress, but now she is rubbing her buttery fingers against my

exposed balls as she picks them up and feeds them to me

> She wiggles back and forth occasionally, keeping me rock hard, as we eat popcorn

> She sits up slightly, reaches down to my dick and flips it forward so it’s touching her wet pussy

> Completely in a daze, forget about the movie and the fact that my parents are just a few feet away

> Kinda hurts as she starts to wiggle back and forth, but feels so fucking good

> She completely sits up and I panic, my cock slaps against my stomach, if my parents were to look back right then..

> She was reaching for more popcorn in the front seat

> Silently, she begins to sit back down, but grabs my penis with her free hand and holds it straight up

> She slides down right on my cock

> Her pussy is very wet, but also very tight, it takes her a few seconds to ease all the way down, but she’s finally

able to sit down on me

> My mind is in complete bliss, but I get an elbow to the ribs as I snap to attention

> “Mom asked why you are so quiet, are you asleep?” My sister says as her pussy seems to clamp down tighter around my dick

> I reply “No I’m just watching the movie, shh"

> At this point I tickle her which makes her bounce up and down on me

> This makes me laugh in ecstasy, as she is squealing from the tickling

> Parents decided again that our noise was annoying, and go to the front of the car

> Sister gets pissed because they took the rest of the popcorn

> “Good, now we can watch the movie alone” she says as she leaned back against my chest

> “Am I too heavy for you?” She says as she starts to rock back and forth again

> “No, this is good” I say as I feel her wet pussy squeeze my dick

> “Scoot down and move for hips up.. You can touch my boobs if you want.” She says casually, as I watch our parents to

make sure they aren’t looking at us

> I manage to move down my hips so I had about an inch to slide in and out of her

> I lean forward a little and am able to reach up her dress and under her trainer bra to feel her small breasts

> She didn’t have a lot but they were fun to play with

> Without warning, she started to moan quietly and kept saying “Oh yes…"

> Between the two of us, I was able to slide about half way out and all the way back in

> One of her hand went under her dress to play with her pussy (no idea how a 12 year old knew how to do this, but at

this point I didn’t fucking care)

> Her nails almost hurt as she rubbed her pussy and hit my dick in sexual excitement

> She suddenly sat back on my chest and rubbed my balls with her free hand

more

> I went as deep as I could as she moaned, both of us trying to be quiet since our parents were just outside the car

> Soon I felt it, and came deep inside her tight pussy (not going to lie, I didn't last long, it was incredible)

> She began to shake and let out a squeal (I was scared shitless that our parents were going to hear)

> Her orgasm made her pussy tighten around my cock

> Her legs closed tight, and I covered her mouth so our parents didn’t hear her moans

> We stop and I take some time to process what just happened

> I finally pull out and pull my pants back up

> Kissed her for a little bit but stopped soon for fear of parents looking back

>

>

> Great night

hot

Your 12 year old sister huh.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>now she is rubbing her buttery fingers against my
>exposed balls as she picks them up and feeds them to me
Nothing like salty dick popcorn! amirite?

More plz

milf

Eh I could believe it I had similar stories at that age with girls who weren't my sister as in when I was 12. I got in a shit load of trouble at summer camp for sneaking off to make out and screw a girl during camp functions (I was 12 are was 13) who was From another town that a kid in my cabin was from he liked her apparently so I guess I cucked someone before knowing what it was. I was banned from the woods when we got caught she just apologized and no trouble our parents weren't called cause I had went here and had a good reputation with this organization and they didn't want to blow up some shit with a poster boy. I got a trophy for winning the derby car race and made out with chick again before leaving. She called me a lot when I got home I made fun of her though cause it was annoying and she acted like we were through at the end of camp. Camp is good for any young boy send your children. I also walked in on a boy wearing mascara in his under wear trying to pick up frogs in a haste in the cabin floor like 13 frogs when I came back to the room to change into my swimming trunks.

more!

holy shit, more please.

y'all like my mommy?

My aunt from like 10 years ago.

ik theres more online but cant find more. be a fam in hmu with a link

you think im not related to her?

please tell me theres moree

In this vein, here's an erotic short story I'm working on. Incest doesn't happen yet, but be patient.

Her name was Evelyn, and her family called her Evie, but at school she spelled it with two Vs and a Y to make it different. She didn’t feel like a person with a cutesy “ie” ending. Her parents argued about how much freedom to give her. Her mom says that living in such a tight space it was important for her to get alone-time. Her dad was worried about pedophiles and creeps. Her mom had been in a car accident when she was pregnant with Evvy’s younger sister. Ever since, she had been quiet, sort of absent unless something roused her emotions. She rarely talked about the lost pregnancy. Evvy’s brother was two years older than her at 13, and during breaks from school her family would drive the RV they lived in now, around to [tradeshows]. Her dad called it Spaceship Stevens, and the name had stuck.

Evvy crawled out of her nest under the bunk bed, (she had decided she was too old to share a bed with her brother), hair sticking up in the back. It was humid and gross in Spaceship Stevens, so she left for a walk, squeezing the last three Smarties out of the roll she got at the last stop. As she wandered past the row of mobile hookups, saw the boy who she had seen arguing before knock on door 26, holding flowers and a pizza from the gas station next door. The muggy South Dakota air carried the sharp smell across the parking lot as she kicked gravel from the brown flowerbeds, the distant sounds of semi trucks on the highway rumbling softly like thunder. She looked around hopefully for fireflies in the ditches and windbreaks that surrounded the little collection of buildings, but saw none, walking around the back of the motel. There was rusting machinery in the vacant lot, parked in the dusty shadow of an aborted foundation for a grocery store. She saw motion coming from the gap in the curtains of room 26, and pushed past a skeletal rhododendron to look. The boy and girl were sitting on the shabby bed, pizza box open on the nightstand, cigarettes smouldering forgotten in an ashtray. The red-haired girl chewed absently on a piece of pizza in one hand, touching herself between her legs with the other. The boy sat behind her, gently rubbing her shoulders, every now and then kissing the top of her head.

Tell me about this, please

Evvy felt her face getting warm, and cast a glance behind her at the vacant lot. Nothing moved except a plastic bag caught on the spikes of the excavator’s bucket. She nervously flattened her hair as she peered over the windowsill again. The girl’s cheeks were pink as she laid her head back into the hollow of the boy’s shoulder and neck. He was whispering something in her ear and tracing her collarbones with a fingertip. As Evvy saw the girl’s back arch, her lips parted slightly, she felt a strange, fluid warmth between her own legs, and after another furtive look around, stuck a hand down the front of her denim skirt to investigate, squinting at her fingers in the dim reflection of the sodium light on the corner.

It wasn’t blood, which she knew might be happening soon, and she hadn’t wet herself. She had read on health websites slippery stuff had to do with sex and not periods, but she was wearing the underwear with cupcakes on them and didn’t want them stained. As she went for another check just in case, she bumped the little button above her vagina and felt her legs twitch; a little zingy feeling had just shot downwards from her hips. She steadied herself against the weathered cinder blocks of the motel and tentatively felt around. The button had gotten firm and warm and sensitive, and as she rolled it around under her fingers, more little zings shot down her body.

She peeked back over the windowsill, where the girl was curled up in the boy’s lap, finishing the last bite of pizza. He ran a hand over the bright pink patches on the skin of her thighs, and Evvy shuddered, her knees turning inward automatically. She suddenly felt very out of breath, and with a start she recalled her surroundings. She yanked her hand back up and in five rapid bounds dove between the treads of one of the mouldering earthmovers. As she looked wildly around the vacant lot, she felt a little trickle of moisture escaping the side of her underwear. What am I doing? Without thinking, she slapped a hand between her legs to catch it, too hard as it turned out, and squeaked in pain, simultaneously banging the top of her head on the undercarriage of the machine.

Walking slightly bowlegged, Evvy arrived back to Spaceship Stevens with scraped knees and elbows, axle grease in her hair and a defensive scowl.

“What happened to you?!” her brother Norman asked, quizzical.

“Screw,” she grumbled, locking herself in the RV’s tiny bathroom.

>thats all I got so far

beautiful

i mean, im not stopping you from sharing

awesome

god i wish i could fuck her

>She sleeps like every time I'm home from college now.
Yeah no shit. Humans sleep.

only those looking to get raped

same

what's the best way for me to get nudes of her without knowing?

Do you have any pics that haven't been posted before? She's super hot.

Cousin. Found these when she asked me to fix her laptop.

creep? upskirt? idk

i only have the one's that i stole but other than that i have nothing else

rip. kik me fam. casimiro.buenavista

>my dick slaps against my stomach

I lost

Nice filename faggot

just messaged you on kik

win

yep

don't use kik. post more.

if you are in texas i can help you fuck her.
i have a 0% success rate.

kek

how would you be able to help me fuck her?

found my cousin on fetlife

mostly by jacking off with you over kik but i can't divulge all of my techniques on here